NBA Kobe Bryant BIG DICK photo

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by blkbro510, Dec 18, 2011.

1. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Supposely this photo came from one his mistress. He's getting divorce--she's smart, waited 10 years and have two kids by him. So she's getting half and plus a monthly check. And Kobe will able to fuck the backdoor as much as he wants

Kobe Bryant Divorce: Twitter Reacts to Black Mamba's Impending Single Status | Bleacher Report

Kobe Bryant Divorce -- Vanessa Knew About 'Multiple Women' | TMZ.com

» Is Kobe Bryant Hiding Mistresses and Children In Italy? Barstool Sports: Boston

Back story

Kobe's accuser 'bragged' at a Party - Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant is a 32 years old American Celebrity.
    He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, under the name Kobe Bean Bryant.
    Kobe Bryant's birthday is August 23, 1978 & His star sign is Leo.
    His height is 6' 6" (1.98 m), He has a Bald hair & Black Eyes.
    His nickname is: The Black Mamba.
    Kobe Bryant's build is Athletic.

Attached Files:

2. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While the subject in the picture resembles Bryant, I don't believe that it is, in fact, him.

creamybrn likes this.
  3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

He may have a big dick but thinking with the dick head is going to cost him half of his fortune. He didn't get a prenup before getting married.

4. dad4you

dad4you Member

Maybe not, maybe so, but very nice anyway! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::smileysex5:

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gonna cost him 186 million dollars.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Be way cheaper just to have her killed

6. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

kobe is fucked. no pre-nup and in cali after you been married for 10 years the breadwinner has to pay the other spouse until they die or remarry.

so not only will this chick get half but he still has to pay alimony and child support.

FUCKED!

he might as well hire a hitman

7. robert6969

robert6969 New Member

I dont see any Kobe nude pics just of a woman???

8. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

firstly that's DEFINITELY NOT kobe.

on to the cheating ... why do these players marry these no talent hoes and expect any better? tiger and elin, kobe and stripper vanessa, kris and kim. all the same. no talent women tricking off these athletes and their hard earned cash (well with kim she used it for publicity). these athletes NEED TO LEARN. all these women want is their money. i bet she couldn't wait for the ten years to be up so she could trick off him for life. i mean if you are marrying down, ensure you get that shit in paper. if she doesn't want to sign then you know her intentions from the jump.

and why the hell was he tricking off to this chick?
    http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53017/m...nt-s-marriage-and-yes-we-got-nekkid-pics.html
    chicks like these are a dime a dozen kobe. clearly vanessa wasn't going to mind the cheating but you tricking too. that arrogant ass of his gonna pay ... literally.

look how many celeb marriages fail. why do athletes continue to buy into this "family" concept. oh marry this girl but still fuck a lot of women on the side. then why get married??? if you're not going to stay faithful then be a bachelor. that way you get to do all of that guilt free and without losing your well-earned paycheck to someone who hasn't done diddly squat to be tricking off you

#9 B_duanculo, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  9. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I will never understand for the life of me why a celebrity athlete would choose to get married. Maybe they need someone to take care of them because they are lazy when it comes to anything not related to their profession?

10. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kobe likes anal sex. Something his wife will never do. That's what is a couple of mistresses all have said.

I wonder if Kobe fucking trannies as well. It wouldn't be a first time that has happen

11. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dead Women Tell no Tales

Orgies, Rape, and Murder...Kobe-Style
    New best-selling exposé gives first-hand account of Kobe Bryant's very personal - and very sick - lifestyle before the infamous rape trial - as well as fascinating insight to the life of a celebrity bodyguard.

Though completely overexposed during his stratospheric rise to NBA fame and subsequent rape trial in Colorado, anyone who thought they knew the real Kobe Bryant had better look again.

In his new shocking and absolutely graphic exposé, Bryant's former bodyguard and Swiss national Lt. Patrick Graber is sending shockwaves through the sports world.

Dead Women Tell No Tales is Graber's unvarnished account of his time with Bryant, first as a discreet bodyguard, then as the fall guy who was accused - then cleared - of planning the murder of the witness in Bryant's rape case.

Part memoir detailing his days spent in service guarding the president of an African nation and Swiss black ops trooper, part graphic repository of his time with Kobe, Dead Women Tell No Tales is an absolute page-turner. It gives insight into the basketball superstar's most intimate surroundings, clearly showing how Bryant's immoral behavior inevitably culminated in a felony charge that could have sent him behind bars for life.

Those who are in the know praise Dead Women Tell No Tales and Lt. Patrick Graber:

"The account of Kobe participating in orgies and the description of the surroundings is accurate. I attended few of those parties myself..." --Jondell R. Montgomery, Long Beach, 2006

"Lt Patrick Graber has displayed a standard of professionalism, integrity, and devotion to our country that few have equaled and none have excelled...His honor, his loyalty, and his sense of fair play...have made him an ally whom the SPDF could rely on. He is an unusually fine man." --Col. Claude Vidot, Seychelles Peoples Defense Forces, Seychelles, 2000

Amazon.com: Dead Women Tell No Tales : Who Planned the Murder of the Witness in the Kobe Bryant Rape Case - an Expose (9783033009721): Keith Quillin, Patrick Graber: Books

12. rgncajun

rgncajun Member

No prenup, what a maroon! Athletes should automatically prenup.

The guy in the pic does have his nose. Hmm!

13. Balljunkie

Gold Member

Duanculo, Kim has way more money than Kris. Plus, you see her as a no-talent, I see her as a businesswoman. But that is irrelevant here.

Kobe is an idiot. He was way too young when he got married. He should have enjoyed that meteoric rise to fame solo. I would be damn if I were an NBA superstar and get married. I would be using condoms and everything else because no way in hell would I be paying.

14. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Doesn't Kobe have some tattoos? I don't see any on that dick pic. Probably not Kobe....

Still, I think everyone knew that the marriage was doomed from the minute the rape allegations came out. There was a lot of sordid stuff that came out then, but was quickly buried after she publicly stood by him, and he bought her that gigantic rock.

However, there was a clip from some awards show, where you could tell she was disgusted by him, when he went to get or present an award, they kissed, and she wiped her mouth immediately after. Poor chica was just biding her time, IMO. I hope she gets all she can from Kobe's perverted, hypocrite ass.

15. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

well i specifically said in her particular case she used him for publicity and fame (do you know how many millions she made off the wedding frenzy)

16. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

agree, if i was a player, bachelor for life or iron clad prenup. no chick going to be making a living off of my hard earned money. worse a stripper. kobe loco. she would have probably never seen 1 million dollars in her lifteime now she going to take him for 186 (according to fellow lpsg-er) and then alimony and child support.

17. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
  18. larrytimbojoe

larrytimbojoe New Member

That wasn't Kobe in that pic that guy was old as hell

19. houtx48

Gold Member

She put up with his shit for ten years and they are married........she deserves her half. He is playing a child's game it's not like he is really making the world a better place.

Draft saved Draft deleted