NBA Kobe Bryant BIG DICK photo

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
kobe is fucked. no pre-nup and in cali after you been married for 10 years the breadwinner has to pay the other spouse until they die or remarry.

so not only will this chick get half but he still has to pay alimony and child support.

FUCKED!

he might as well hire a hitman

I think "O. J." is avaliable.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, Kobe should have kept his wife, without the cheating. There was a song in the 60s that said: "It's Cheaper To Keep Her!" Hello, Kobe, get it.

Even so, Kobe took the vows: not Congress, Obama, The House of Representatives -- before God (won't discuss this one), family, and friends -- mostly likely in a church: liar, liar, pants on fire!

There are many men and women who are in loveless marriages, including sex, posters, and they're not off fucking; they take their vows, seriously.

If adultery was taken more seriously in this country, unlie the Islamic countries, people would not be committing adultery: they would be killed for their actions. Men, women, you made the choice; stay in that hell!

If you notice, this generation -- unlike the 1950s generation -- makes excuses to avoid marriage: everyone wants to run to alleged greener pastures -- where are those pastures -- in Ireland?

The United States does not require marriage; although, the powers-that-be, i.e., the Church, community, and families -- wish it were so. Then, no one: man or woman has to marry: there are not any arranged marriages, here.

I chose to remain a bachelorette, and I do not worry about adultery: fornication, yes.
It is not only the super stars who marry, the commoners, as well, marry...and I do not understand why: perhaps, societal pressures.

Finally, women have messed this marriage crap up, seriously. There used to be the time -- way back when -- when a man actually begged a woman to be his wife: he was so proud, the family, the community, and the church -- she passed the litmus, marital test -- that women had to run from men (suitors). He could not wait to get under that long dress or skirt. Then, again, if the man did not fulfill his promise, daddy's shotgun changed his mind. Those were the good ole days.

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does she get half his rings too? this'll be a lesson learned for all the other athletes without pre-nups. kobe is like jesus, atoning the sins of bad business dealing players world wide.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
you do realize more pre-nups have time language on them and usually the longer you are married the more you share in community assets.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
that's not Kobe...As far as why do these athletes get married when they're clearly not ready...Some of them get trapped, some of them are naive, and some are so rich and paranoid...They want a woman around them they think they can trust, but they still have lust. I believe many of them truly love their wives, but just not enough to stay faithful. Kobe was verrrrry young when he got married and clearly not ready...
For the gay men here...As sexual as some of us men that are attracted to other men can be...If you were in a manogamous relationship with the man that you love....Yet the Bradley Coopers of the world, Shemar Moores of the world, Brad Pitts, Idris Elbas or whoever you find irresistible were constantly throwing themselves at you...Would you be able to resist?????? Don't lie. There's a thread here on the front page about letting celeb men blow their loads into you...Well that's the situation many of these athletes find themselves in. Women,,,Beautiful women who are willing to let them do whatever to them...Temptation is a bitch...Not defending Kobe or any other athlete. But it is what it is...

Last edited:

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well i specifically said in her particular case she used him for publicity and fame (do you know how many millions she made off the wedding frenzy)

Yes, and she is a businesswoman for it. To get paid 50k to attend your bachelorette party, and to gross 17 million or more off of a wedding when most people have to save up for a while to do it... I know people are pissed and calling her names, but would you turn it down if you were given the opportunity to make that kind of money off of a wedding?

Last edited:

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol he's dumb for marrying that gold digger in the first place

she waited 10.5 years so the statute would guarantee her alimony...played that shit like a mastermind. i can't even be mad.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup. That's what he gets. I bet there were folks who telling to do a prenup but I guess that wasn't covered in health class or home boyz 101 SMDH

lol he's dumb for marrying that gold digger in the first place

she waited 10.5 years so the statute would guarantee her alimony...played that shit like a mastermind. i can't even be mad.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, Kobe should have kept his wife, without the cheating. There was a song in the 60s that said: "It's Cheaper To Keep Her!" Hello, Kobe, get it.

Even so, Kobe took the vows: not Congress, Obama, The House of Representatives -- before God (won't discuss this one), family, and friends -- mostly likely in a church: liar, liar, pants on fire!

There are many men and women who are in loveless marriages, including sex, posters, and they're not off fucking; they take their vows, seriously.

If adultery was taken more seriously in this country, unlie the Islamic countries, people would not be committing adultery: they would be killed for their actions. Men, women, you made the choice; stay in that hell!

If you notice, this generation -- unlike the 1950s generation -- makes excuses to avoid marriage: everyone wants to run to alleged greener pastures -- where are those pastures -- in Ireland?

The United States does not require marriage; although, the powers-that-be, i.e., the Church, community, and families -- wish it were so. Then, no one: man or woman has to marry: there are not any arranged marriages, here.

I chose to remain a bachelorette, and I do not worry about adultery: fornication, yes.
It is not only the super stars who marry, the commoners, as well, marry...and I do not understand why: perhaps, societal pressures.

Finally, women have messed this marriage crap up, seriously. There used to be the time -- way back when -- when a man actually begged a woman to be his wife: he was so proud, the family, the community, and the church -- she passed the litmus, marital test -- that women had to run from men (suitors). He could not wait to get under that long dress or skirt. Then, again, if the man did not fulfill his promise, daddy's shotgun changed his mind. Those were the good ole days.

Sweetie. You deluded. Infidelity, adultury, and fornication have been happening since before the time of the Bible. It's just more out in the open now. I'd be willing to bet money that it's happening now at the same rate it happened then.

The myth of the happy, happy home where the women wash the underwears and the men win the bread is just that, a Myth, propagated by the Powers that Be after WWII to get women out of the factories, for men to take the jobs back.

You've also got to realize, the world of a superstar athlete is a very different world then you or I live in. There are temptations left and right, pressures that are unbelievable. Could you be separated from your husband, and basically a single mom, for 6-9 months out of the year? Yeah, there are compensations, but I don't know if they'd be enough to keep me in it.

Then, to know your husband can't keep his dick in his pants, and to, honestly, know that he's not using protection when he does?

I think that Vanessa was VERY embarassed when the whole rape allegation came out. I'm sure she was just biding her time until it was right to dump him. More power to her for getting anything that she can.

Marital vows only work when BOTH parties adhere to them.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
didn't see the photo. saw first post had pic's of his face only.

from what i've exprrienced women talk/brag about meeting a guy with a huge whopper. i guess if the guys a famous person they brag more. also, i know 2 other guys even bigger than me & women come on to us all the time when they find out. ones married & women don't care they just want to try out his monster. his wife knows it & dealswith it ok. the other guys my dad & hes divorced but i learned women came on to him all the time when he & my mom were married. my mom wasn't happy about it has my friends wife but my mom she knew it happened a lot & he cheated but he hid it. i'm pretty sure he fucked a lot of her friends/coworkers over their marriage. not good, but just what happened. i know lots of women don't care aobut their own marriage if they think they can experience a monster & sex of their dreams if they don't think they will get caught.

given hes famous & huge, hes also crazy to think he could keep all his extra sex outside his wife knowing.

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big are you. How is your friend and dad.

didn't see the photo. saw first post had pic's of his face only.

from what i've exprrienced women talk/brag about meeting a guy with a huge whopper. i guess if the guys a famous person they brag more. also, i know 2 other guys even bigger than me & women come on to us all the time when they find out. ones married & women don't care they just want to try out his monster. his wife knows it & dealswith it ok. the other guys my dad & hes divorced but i learned women came on to him all the time when he & my mom were married. my mom wasn't happy about it has my friends wife but my mom she knew it happened a lot & he cheated but he hid it. i'm pretty sure he fucked a lot of her friends/coworkers over their marriage. not good, but just what happened. i know lots of women don't care aobut their own marriage if they think they can experience a monster & sex of their dreams if they don't think they will get caught.