Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sexy dude, but that is not a dick print in the first pic.

He is a sexy dude! And I am usually a big doubter of the "visible penis line" foolishness but, in the OP's picture if that's not a big beautiful outline of a cock, what is it?

strongschlong53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy is 6'10 so imagine the size! That has to be bigger than Jonah Falcon!

Why on earth would he be walking around with a hard on though, especially next to another man?

Pic could be fake.

latinboix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if he is that huge "hard" or "semi" i would imagine that soft he would be rather obviously large...the other pics of him in underwear seem average in size to me.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Jonah Falcon might be on the high side of average in parts of Africa LoL. Ibaka is a super nice guy who is from the Congo and speaks five languages. Besides, it's fun to fantasize...

Last edited:

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
Jonah Falcon might be on the high side of average in parts of Africa LoL. Ibaka is a super nice guy who is from the Congo and speaks five languages. Besides, it's fun to fantasize...
Bump. Lol. Seriously, 5 different languages? I love him more already.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bump. Lol. Seriously, 5 different languages? I love him more already.

Giant cock aside, he is a beautiful man, head to toe.

About the notion of his being 6'10" and therefore having a huge one... I hate to share a little math with everyone, but if height were indicative of cock size (and it's not, but whatever), Serge Ibaka's cock would be about 3/4 of a an inch bigger than average (based on 6' average height and 6" average cock length, round numbers for the sake of argument). Shaquille O'Neal would, on that reasoning, be a little more than inch more than me. I think Ibaka has a giant one (based on both the one pic and my vivid fantasy). But it's not based on his height, or his color, or his foot size, or anything else.

I would love to have Ibaka and his whole basketball team go to town on me.

B_heythere246

Experimental Member
Media
Straight guy here, and big NBA fan. But I had to interject to LOL at all these wishful size-queen fantasizers who think that's a penis in his pants.:rolleyes:

And these guys who think just because he's African and 6'10", it means he's going to have an extremely large penis... *sigh*.

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
And these guys who think just because he's African and 6'10", it means he's going to have an extremely large penis... *sigh*.
You're right. That's probably just a fabric fold made from his key chain or phone in his pocket. But still...a 6'10", muscular African? He's definitely packing, maybe not the size that we want to think, but definitely bigger than average.

Reactions: sdg67 and Chocofox