Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We (me & the wife) were at my bosses suite last night at the Staples Center watching the Lakers squeek one out over Miami, when during half time we watched in the suite on Fox Sports TV they Interviewed Robert Horry and when the interview was over Rick Fox (former teammate) who was one of the half time interviewers of Robert Horry said thanks "Kick Stand".
I sort of knew what he was talking about but wasn't 100% sure...me and the wife during the third period go to one of the bars there and we see Rick Fox who interviewed Horry. My wife's boobs were busting out so it was easy to approach him and we talked a little while the whole time he starred at wife's boobs. So I asked him what exactly he meant by calling Horry "kick stand" and he said Robert Horrys "appendage is legendary in the NBA". He also said that everyone who has ever played on Horrys teams were amazed and stunned at his size and in locker rooms they called him "A Freak of nature" along with his public nickname "Big Shot Rob".

I of course don't have any pictures of him, but thought this might be of Interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy20027

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's a joke to be made somehow with that information about Robert Horry wearing bling made of old-fashioned bicycle bells on his fingers and ringing them whenever his kick stand gets hard. But I'm just to lame to figure it out. Let's just wish Horry the best and hope for some future tell-all photos.

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again another thread with out pics to back it up, let me make up a story about my own penis since i dont have pics to prove anything either. Back when i was in highschool people used to call me the "Blue Whale" becaue my penis was as big as a Blue Whale. I once got a erection and killed a few people, i am sure you all heard about it on the news.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least provide some pics of your wife's boobs "busting out" please. :tongue: :boobies:

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always thought Horry was hot and for some odd reason imagined he was hung (the same for Tracey McGrady). I now find Robert even more attractive.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robert has been seen out at some clubs, and is a nice guy. Very str8, and loves to buy pretty ladies drinks. I would LOVE to be in the San Antonio Spurs dressing room.. wow.. Manu, Tony, Tim, the list goes on and on.. Wonder how you get a job there??? lol.