NBA Studs

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On behalf of LPSG, I've cased out the NBA playoffs for potential hotties. The best series is definitely Chicago-Miami, which features
Alonzo Mourning,
Tyson Chandler,
Andres Nocioni and
Ben Gordon.

Any favorites I've missed?

Hot shots, dirt on dick size and other sex-life gossip are all very welcome as usual.

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree that this is the best series. (bulls fan here btw) Miami will win the series (more than likely) but they're going to be worn down by my Bulls. (sorry the sports fan in me jst seems to come out)

Anyways, I love Tyson and Gordon. I'd add to that list a past bulls player...John Paxson. Kinda have a thing for Hinrich as well. *shrug* So yeah in terms of looks Miami - Chi-town is the best.

On other playoff teams I like

Chris Mihm - Lakers
Etan Thomas - wizards

and those are the only ones that come to mind right now.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Matthew said:
On behalf of LPSG, I've cased out the NBA playoffs for potential hotties. The best series is definitely Chicago-Miami, which features
Alonzo Mourning,
Tyson Chandler,
Andres Nocioni and
Ben Gordon.

Hot shots, dirt on dick size and other sex-life gossip are all very welcome as usual.

Matthew,

Nothing new to tell regarding any individual NBA players. But, suppossedly, there is this new book coming out, which will make Carrine Stevens tell all- look chaste, and will detail kinky sex acts which inlclude a certain Black NBA player being drugged, and photographed with a White Dick in his mouth by a former girlfriend as leverage in a blackmail scheme.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Matthew said:
Alonzo Mourning,
Tyson Chandler,
Andres Nocioni and
Ben Gordon.

NBA FAVS

Manu Ginobli
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitski
Allen Iverson

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Thread:

NBA Favs
Allen Iverson
Kobe Bryant
LeBron
Tim Duncan
Jermaine O'Neal

Love to see a pic of Kobe's big schlong, I think you could find some big long cocks in the WNBA too!-LOL

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love Tony Parker. I would love to know how big he is. I'm so jealous of Eva longoria.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, if anyone is paying attention to the NBA playoffs, there was a big deal this weekend when, during a battle for a rebound under the basket, Reggie Evans of the Denver Nuggets grabbed of Chris Kaman of the LA Clippers by the nuts. Intended to throw him off his game ... ? Kaman complained openly to the press about it and the commentators were all cracking jokes. The replay doesn't show definitive proof, but it does look pretty bad ... Evans could be suspended if the league feels there's proof.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
Alonzo Mourning,
Tyson Chandler,
Andres Nocioni and
Ben Gordon.

Matthew, you've hit on some great guys to keep an eye on, but I must add Duane Wade of the Heat, absolutely gorgeous! Love to know Kobe's size, and Shaq too. It boggles the mind to think how much dick is swinging in those shorts in the NBA on a nightly basis!:eek:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Often wondered about John Salley, David Robinson, Chris Weber and Michael Jordan too. Anybody else miss the days before the NBA went to the oversized shorts? LOL Can you imagine some of these big guys in those little tight shorts like they used to wear? :eek:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Manu, Manu, Manu! Anybody got pics of this lickable, handsome man? WOOOOOF! Marry me, Manu!!!

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because of his sheer size, as well as his incredibly deep voice, I've been fantasizing about Shaq and his monster cock since his rookie season.

Other faves include Tim Duncan, LeBron, and Dirk. In terms of retirees, David Robinson, Michael Jordan, and even Charles Barkley turn me on. I also love the big eastern European dudes who play. And I will admit to being curious about what Yao Ming has in his shorts. Probably the biggest Asian cock on the planet!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I often like the coaches better than the players!:redface::biggrin: My favorites are Rick Carlisle, Terry Stots, Jerry Sloan (for some reason), Randy Wittman and Flip Saunders (again for some reason). I suspect I've liked Flip Saunders ever since seeing a nice bulge on him in some sweats on an ESPN show, a few years ago. I also used to like Jeff Bzdelik when he was coaching the Nuggets. There are numerous assistant coaches, whose names I don't know, that catch my eye during the sidelines shots, as well. Many of those shots show some nice bulges on them, while they are sitting there!

Some players that I like are: Wally Sczcerbiak, whose very noticeable bulge I used to enjoy seeing when he was with the Timberwolves! Unfortunately, I haven't seen much of it lately. :( I was infatuated with Grant Hill when I was in middle school! My attraction to him has mellowed over the years, but I still like him a lot. Rick Fox turns me on every now and then. There are some cute guys in the Lakers starting lineup right now, but their names escape me at the moment. One that I've never been attracted to is Kobe Bryant! I don't think he's nearly as good looking as people make it out that he is. That's about it. I don't really follow basketball as much as I do baseball and football, so I can't name as many of its players.:redface:

I also used to like Jeff Hornacek, and I remember hearing something where Karl Malone commented on the size of his dick, but I never got if he said Jeff Hornacek was big or little. I've been trying to find the exact quote for years now, to no avail. Either way, I always thought Jeff Hornacek was cute. And I think he's grown even more cute in his retirement!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know he is retired, but when he was in San Antonio, Dennis Rodman never missed a chnace to show it off. It was both a grower and a show-er.

Luke Walton could be his Daddy's twin. Just not as good a player.

robrod69

1st Like
Media
Manu Ginobli, oh for a few hot pics of him, even if they were shirtless. I couldn't take my eyes off him the last game I went to...lol

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Manu was back in the game last night!! Even tho' he cheated on me, and his wife is with twins, GOD LOVE MANU! Wooooooffff, lic lic lic! He's friggin' sweet....Marry Me, Manu!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Though he is not one of my favorites, John Salley (retired) was said to be one of the biggest in the NBA. Robbert Horry and Cuttino Mobley had the same reputation.

As far as my favorites:

Alonzo Mourning
Chris Webber
Jason Kidd
Tracy McGrady (love his lips)
Allen Iverson (Beautiful eyes)
Tony Parker