NC Guy, Decided to Finally Post

ScottC777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess you could say I've been a longtime discreet lurker here. I guess I've been intrigued by the site but didn't feel comfortable posting. I'm mid-30s, straight, married, living in the Triangle area of North Carolina, good-looking (so is my wife), fit, professional, really quite normal.

I guess the reason that I haven't posted is that I've never felt totally welcome here. I do not have a big penis, in fact I have a smaller than average penis. But I've always been intrigued by penis size as it's been a part of my life from time to time, starting when I was younger. I was a college cuckold -long before I knew what that word meant and I really hate the word because it seems to encompass a lot of bizarre fetishes. But being honest, that's what I was since one of my hung frat brothers used to come over and fuck my girlfriend quite often (with my knowledge and approval). When I left college, I planned to put that behind me, but I have always occasionally thought about it privately, found this web site intriguing and lurked around. But I have noticed that smaller guys like me are not 100% welcome amongst the membership here, so I decided not to post.

Anyway, this past year my wife and I have opened up our sexual communication to issues of "size" and we are considering a discreet sexual friendship with a nice, good-looking, educated guy who is also "gifted" sexually and who would enjoy being my wife's "stud". I am not looking for that person here - I assume the personals would be the appropriate place for that. But I just finally thought I'd introduce myself to the forum and maybe meet some guys to chat with, e-mail, or talk with since I really don't have any friends I dare discuss this with. Mainly I'd like to establish a conversational friendship with a guy or guys who are hung and especially enjoy being in non-bisexual friendships with couples and also enjoy the taboo nature of being with a married woman. I think it's a good next step in moving on to making this a reality for my wife and I.

Now, from being a lpsg member for a while, I know when I read posts similar in nature to this, there are always the inevitable people who attack and disdain the poster as trolling for small penis humiliation, etc. Please save it - that's not at all what I'm interested in and one of the main reason I've never posted here. The other main reason is the inevitable number of people who are going to tell me that going down this path is a sure-fire way to destroy my marriage. You can please keep those sentiments to yourself also - you don't know me or my wife or our marriage and have no right to claim you know best for us. I'm just deciding after years of being here to introduce myself, tell my story, and see if I make a friend or two. That's all.

I've enjoyed lpsg for the most part. I hope to continue to enjoy it and have positive contacts. Thanks.

slimpixens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stay stay...Im more with you...I have had a fantasy about this for a while...would like to see a huge mamba take my wife, or any woman for that matter.

Thats pretty wild about you and your college situation. I couldn't have handled it when I was that age....it's taken me years to loosen up.
However one of my best friends use to let guys hook up with his gf years ago...I couldn't believe he did it..

Expozr

Cherished Member
Media
Scott, I think your post is honest and impressive. The thought of having a big guy do my wife and being able to watch that is a huge turn on to me too. Do your thing and enjoy it! As to not being too big - I like a nice big dick as well as the next guy but I find that it is the whole package that I enjoy not just a dick. Someone who is fit and clean and nice is a very sexy package to me. We all need to own what we have and who we are - and it seems as though you've just done that.

plaerait

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great information! I am interested in the ideas as well for I have shared a gf before and would be happy to do it again.
Not interested in separating relationships/marriages.
I respect your wishes and demands for this interests.

Triangle here!

vesi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scott welcome buddy admire your brutal honesty hope u find what ur looking for

go.north

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find your approach very analytical and thought-through. I'm not the kind of guy you're looking to engage in conversation with but I welcome anyone who knows how to express his views the way you do.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, Scott! Sorry that you haven't felt welcome. From one small-dicked guy to another, I can't say I've ever been made to feel unwelcome here, and I hope that now that you're involved in the conversation, you'll find the same thing. There's a lot of hot and playful SPH here, but no one's going to lead you down path in which you don't have an interest. I'm also in an open marriage -- approaching 30 years. They can work really well for some.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess you could say I've been a longtime discreet lurker here. I guess I've been intrigued by the site but didn't feel comfortable posting. I'm mid-30s, straight, married, living in the Triangle area of North Carolina, good-looking (so is my wife), fit, professional, really quite normal.

I guess the reason that I haven't posted is that I've never felt totally welcome here. I do not have a big penis, in fact I have a smaller than average penis. But I've always been intrigued by penis size as it's been a part of my life from time to time, starting when I was younger. I was a college cuckold -long before I knew what that word meant and I really hate the word because it seems to encompass a lot of bizarre fetishes. But being honest, that's what I was since one of my hung frat brothers used to come over and fuck my girlfriend quite often (with my knowledge and approval). When I left college, I planned to put that behind me, but I have always occasionally thought about it privately, found this web site intriguing and lurked around. But I have noticed that smaller guys like me are not 100% welcome amongst the membership here, so I decided not to post.

Anyway, this past year my wife and I have opened up our sexual communication to issues of "size" and we are considering a discreet sexual friendship with a nice, good-looking, educated guy who is also "gifted" sexually and who would enjoy being my wife's "stud". I am not looking for that person here - I assume the personals would be the appropriate place for that. But I just finally thought I'd introduce myself to the forum and maybe meet some guys to chat with, e-mail, or talk with since I really don't have any friends I dare discuss this with. Mainly I'd like to establish a conversational friendship with a guy or guys who are hung and especially enjoy being in non-bisexual friendships with couples and also enjoy the taboo nature of being with a married woman. I think it's a good next step in moving on to making this a reality for my wife and I.

Now, from being a lpsg member for a while, I know when I read posts similar in nature to this, there are always the inevitable people who attack and disdain the poster as trolling for small penis humiliation, etc. Please save it - that's not at all what I'm interested in and one of the main reason I've never posted here. The other main reason is the inevitable number of people who are going to tell me that going down this path is a sure-fire way to destroy my marriage. You can please keep those sentiments to yourself also - you don't know me or my wife or our marriage and have no right to claim you know best for us. I'm just deciding after years of being here to introduce myself, tell my story, and see if I make a friend or two. That's all.

I've enjoyed lpsg for the most part. I hope to continue to enjoy it and have positive contacts. Thanks.

Do you want your wife to get a "stud" or does she want this?