Ndombolo - are white women jealous?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've only been on one date with a black guy from africa.
he told me i shouldn't date black african men {other than himself, obviously} because they treat women like shit.
i wasn't quite sure how to react...

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe. When your bf introduced himself "Hi, I am so and so" was the response he got "Sorry I don't speak Spanish" or "Any white man who dates a mongrel Mexican like you must be a fucking loser" ?

Not saying all white women are racist. I'm just saying if I'm ever single again, it won't be worth my time and effort to find out which ones are and which ones aren't.

You know this really does swing both ways, when I was dating a beautiful (oh I miss him) black guy, we would get the most awful looks from the white people in my small town and, equally, we would get similar looks from some black people when we would walk around Brixton (where he lived) holding hands.

Stupid to generalise about any particular race really, because there are good and bad in them all. Thankfully, most are perfectly nice people (ever the optimist)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I hope you were careful to wear a condom. Here in Africa we have a very large rate of AIDS infection. In certain places it is said to be as high as 40%.
Entire families are often being brought up by teenager siblings because the parents / elders have died.

Most often I do wear a condom. However, not all countries in Africa have a high HIV infection rate. Most of them even have a low rate (below 5%). The problem is huge in Southern and Eastern Africa. But I haven't spent time there.

I do regular check ups and everything seems to be ok. I'm not that much of a risk taker.

However, many of the ex-pats I've met do take pride in the fact that they have had sex with countless African girls without wearing a condom. I don't see what's so macho about that. But hey, when in Africa, some men tend to go slightly mad.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Stupid to generalise about any particular race really, because there are good and bad in them all. Thankfully, most are perfectly nice people (ever the optimist)

I have to disagree. It can be very useful to observe general facts about racial groups.

For instance, I have observed that African women tend to be great at dancing with the hips (ndombolo), whereas white women are horrible at it. That's not a generalisation, that's a fact.

I've also noticed that African kids are spontaneously better musicians than white kids. I think you can even prove this scientifically.

The list goes on. Not generalisations. Sociological and anthropological facts.

The biggest generalisation is that it's always stupid to make generalisations.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
safe sex MOST times??

you're an idiot.
doesn't matter where you are, it only takes one fuck to infect.
and not just aids.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
safe sex MOST times??

you're an idiot.
doesn't matter where you are, it only takes one fuck to infect.
and not just aids.

Well, at least call me a useful idiot. By exchanging genetic information, viruses and bacteria, contained in genital and other bodily fluids, I contribute to making mankind more resilient. :smile:

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I I noticed that white women look very differently at me now ...
Their gaze betrays some kind of jealousy and anger.

Misinterpretation perhaps.
Maybe the look on their faces are puzzlement and disbelief :confused:
that you were able to find women to have sex with.

From reading the responses here.
The answer to your original question -

"are white women jealous?"

Hell no! :rofl:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've only been on one date with a black guy from africa.
he told me i shouldn't date black african men {other than himself, obviously} because they treat women like shit.

I've only been on one date with a black woman from Africa.

Halfway through the main course she told me I needed to go to Africa with her to meet her mother.

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
I've read five pages of replies and I must say that I'm surprised at how harsh some of the remarks have been. And because we're discussing the way the OP believes things are in a foreign land with foreign perceptions, It's also interesting that many of you respond as though it means something that you disagree.

JS stated that he likes African Women and that he believes, I assume, English women have negative reactions because they assume he has had sexual exploits. I'm not seeing a problem here.

We all know that folks rely on their rigid stereotypes. In this country, the USA. when white associates feel "friendly", they inevitably voice their assumption that I have a big penis. The topic will surface like a balloon under water. And it remains an unspoken issue between us until it's proven true or otherwise. I've learned to ignore the comments and move on.

From the "likely" perspective of an English or British woman (perhaps of any colour), the attitudes likely stem from that nation's participation in the capture and sale of slaves. They saw their men leave for months to interact closely with Africans, and probably grew to understand that there would be numerous, easy, albeit forced, sexually exploits. That it was rape probably didn't help very much. Their men were getting an unlimited supply of sex from some place else. So it's understandable how the notion of a single man travelling to Africa produced an certain discomfort.

Could this possibly be one of the lingering "commonplaces" that JS referenced twice?
If so, I can totally see the logic.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
funny...because i'm english and i've yet to meet women who instantly think, 'ZOMG! HE WENT TO AFRICA??? HE'S BEEN TASTING BROWN POON??? ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1'.

my last bf, being white and african, goes back to africa several times a year and thinks this thread is shite and nonsense.

interracial relationships cause nowhere near the stir they seem to cause stateside. my kid is mixed race. my nephew is mixed race. there are mixed race kids in her class.

maybe it's less jealousy and more the natural effects of his 'charm'.

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As an American woman even with all of the racial tensions that still survive here myself and the majority of the poeple I know could care less if some man has gone to Africa and fucked African women. Why would I care any more if he has fucked African women than I would care if he hops across the pond and fucks English, Russian, French, Indian, Asians, etc????? Simply put most SANE women DON'T care.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As an American woman even with all of the racial tensions that still survive here myself and the majority of the poeple I know could care less if some man has gone to Africa and fucked African women. Why would I care any more if he has fucked African women than I would care if he hops across the pond and fucks English, Russian, French, Indian, Asians, etc????? Simply put most SANE women DON'T care.
but your great, great, great grandpa might have been to africa!

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but your great, great, great grandpa might have been to africa!

Oh it's secretly killing me inside.....I'm destined to hate all non-white women for the fear that their ancestors may have fucked my great-great-great-great grandfather.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, they are all gazing at you thinking what a dumbf$@$ you are for having had sex in spontaneous sex in Africa. They don't want to touch you!!!! You are a disease carrier to them!!! It is a look of disgust!!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I've read five pages of replies and I must say that I'm surprised at how harsh some of the remarks have been. And because we're discussing the way the OP believes things are in a foreign land with foreign perceptions, It's also interesting that many of you respond as though it means something that you disagree.

JS stated that he likes African Women and that he believes, I assume, English women have negative reactions because they assume he has had sexual exploits. I'm not seeing a problem here.

We all know that folks rely on their rigid stereotypes. In this country, the USA. when white associates feel "friendly", they inevitably voice their assumption that I have a big penis. The topic will surface like a balloon under water. And it remains an unspoken issue between us until it's proven true or otherwise. I've learned to ignore the comments and move on.

It's a very simple question, do women feel sexually vulnerable/self conscious, if a potential partner has had experience with women of other races that may have a stereotype of being sexually "better" or different to them?

These stereotypes exist, do they not affect any women? All the ladies seem to be saying that it wouldn't cross their minds, I find this interesting, given how self conscious and self critical women can be on other things that don't appear to have any significance to men.

I don't think you should BTW, but we aren't always rational in these matters.