Ndombolo - are white women jealous?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not so. I said that homosexuals are not a good reference when talking about sex culture in Africa.

Because everyone knows that Sub-Saharan Africa has no homosexual culture, purely a heterosexual one.

I was giving you some objective information. There's no need to behave in an infantile manner. Grown ups learn from people with experience and knowledge.

You have not lived in Africa. I have. You can learn from me. I will learn from you when you write about a topic you know a lot about (for example: foreskin envy).
and who referenced homosexuals?
because the guy i was talking about is STRAIGHT! hence him fucking me, you idiot. and he has lived in africa, so he does know, and he says you're full of shit.

i, as a white woman, know less about how i think than you do? ha!

Last edited:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
and who referenced homosexuals?
because the guy i was talking about is STRAIGHT! hence him fucking me, you idiot. and he has lived in africa, so he does know, and he says you're full of shit.

So you were the one talking about insults.

Look, where I come from the word "personal trainer" codes for "homosexual". Hence the assumption.

It must be a cultural difference.

But to stay on topic. How long has your non-gay personal trainer (oxymoron), lived in Africa, and where exactly?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you were the one talking about insults.

Look, where I come from the word "personal trainer" codes for "homosexual". Hence the assumption.

It must be a cultural difference.

But to stay on topic. How long has your non-gay personal trainer (oxymoron), lived in Africa, and where exactly?
ahahaha! how can i not insult you?????

personal trainer. someone who works one on one to increase people's fitness. spends all day getting scantily clad women hot & sweaty.
and you say 'ooo, but that's a gay job!!'

oxymoron? :rolleyes:

so not only are you dim and racist but you're also homophobic. neato.
actually, scrap that. nobody could really think like this. you're just trolling to offend.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto that dolfette. He is clearly attempting to belittle, patronise and insult whoever is prepared to listen just to get some attention. How tedious!

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
ahahaha! how can i not insult you?????

personal trainer. someone who works one on one to increase people's fitness. spends all day getting scantily clad women hot & sweaty.
and you say 'ooo, but that's a gay job!!'

oxymoron? :rolleyes:

so not only are you dim and racist but you're also homophobic. neato.
actually, scrap that. nobody could really think like this. you're just trolling to offend.

Ok, you've been shouting for more than five posts now, without contributing anything meaningful to this discussion.

So now it's my turn: go away, hysteric woman. (Yes, and now I'm a mysogynist too, no doubt).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, you've been shouting for more than five posts now, without contributing anything meaningful to this discussion.

So now it's my turn: go away, hysteric woman. (Yes, and now I'm a mysogynist too, no doubt).
so now you're sending me abusive PMs.

lame. so lame.

go away? make me!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was my initial thought.

I am hoping you are a troll, John, because if you're not you're a delusional, biased idiot. I advocate a boycott of this thread, let it die a quick, quiet death.
he is indeed a troll.

he just sent me a pm where he admits to posting this just to wind people up.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
he just sent me a pm where he admits to posting this just to wind people up.

And you feel "abused" by that message. There's something quite seriously wrong with you then.

Or perhaps it's just your histrionic style. It reminds me a bit of the previous thread, in which you called me a rapist because I like to fuck hard.

In short, you urgently need to get laid well. Go.

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

Am I reading this right? We white women are supposed to be jealous of black women because in the past they were cruelly enslaved and forced into sex with their "owners"?

Nope - sorry, I don't get it!

If I think about that scenario the only emotions I feel are hatred of the slave owners and shame in the human race that ever felt it was acceptable.

I think it's pretty piss poor if the OP is now falling back on that claptrap as a means of justifying such a ludicrous thread opener!

This is very, very wrong. Slavery was concentrated around West Africa, and the majority of the continent was not touched by slavery at all. White men did have sex with African women in other parts of the continent, and some of this was forced and some was consensual.

Coloureds that resulted of this type of sex are very, very small in number, so we can assume that inter-racial sex within the majority of the African continent was a very minor occurance. It seems that the majority of white settlers regarded African women as either not worth even having sex with, or they did not want to run the gauntlet of African men to get to them.

Oddly, self-proclaimed white supremacy did create a situation in the past where some African women regarded it as an honour to have sex with a white man, but they rarely had the opportunity to consumate this fantasy.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not even going to attempt to reply intelligently to this daft twit anymore. He obviously has larger issues and certainly has no idea what the hell he is rambling on about so as far as I'm concerned I will third the motion that john is nothing but a useless troll.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
This thread is fucked.

I took the OP at face value, "Are white women jealous?"

I see white women getting jealous/pissed off in the Far East when they can't get laid for love nor money and some fat old cunt who they wouldn't fuck in a million years has Asian beauties hanging off every arm.

But this doesn't happen at home because women are generally seen to hold the trump cards when it comes to sex. You know the Tee Shirt, "I have the pussy, I make the rules."

I have had relationships with four African women. They are different relationships and different sexually because of a different sexual culture. You may have a preference for this or you may not. Personally I just accept it as a different experience.

What I think is happening with John Schlong is a reverse psychology. White men can be made to feel to have a sexual inferiority complex to black men. I have seen white women perpetuate this. So I think John is turning round to white women and saying, but ha, I am having sex with African women and it is better than sex with you. I think he may also be addressing black men and saying, ha, see, I can fuck African women, your women and they love it.

So, my conclusion is that John has some issues that he needs to sort out. His actual sexual preference for African women is of no consequence to anyone but himself.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's exactly the point. The fact that going to Africa is so hip nowadays and that very few people actually succeed in doing it, is what adds the spice.

Going to Africa is all the rage nowadays, but when women see a returnee, they're suspicious and jealous. For a reason.

Are you sane? What woman is jealous that you went to Africa? That makes NO sense.

There are more sexual and promiscuous nations on Earth. What the heck are you talking about?

The only thing women might look at you weird for, is that maybe you have AIDS now!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, where I come from the word "personal trainer" codes for "homosexual".

Where the hell do you come from?
You must be the only person here that interprets the phrase "personal trainer" to mean "homosexual"

Are you sane? What woman is jealous that you went to Africa? That makes NO sense.

Agreed.
Makes no sense.
Johnschlong needs to provide proof of his sanity at this point because all of his posts here are good evidence to prove insanity.

they just wonder if you got AIDS, that's all

sorry, bullshit answer for bullshit thread.

The only thing women might look at you weird for, is that maybe you have AIDS now!

Bullshit Thread - Yes.
Bullshit Answer - No.

BINGO!
I will add vote #3

Women think you have contracted AIDS from Africa

yes, I have had great, spontaneous, joyous sex there. Many times

I noticed that white women look very differently at me now once they know

THEY THINK YOU HAVE AIDS!