Ne-yo Nude-yo

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
So, it is real? Because I posted about this before on this board, and was told it was reported as a fake.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
damn it,
i really thought he was gay,
I find him incrediably attractive, he could be the son of Naomi Campbell.

dcw4:smile:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
true,
he could actually be thinkin about marleyisalegend,,
I know i do!

dcw4:veryhappy:

LOL, thanks. Neyo does have a lot of stereotypically gay mannerisms, the way he walks, his poses in candid shots, once there was a pic of him chatting with Omar from The Wire and some other musician and Neyo's hand was halfway up the musician's thigh.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Awl, your right though, who could resist Marley, he is a cutie. Nice personality as well to go with them looks.... I'll stop the flattery.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awl, your right though, who could resist Marley, he is a cutie. Nice personality as well to go with them looks.... I'll stop the flattery.

LOL, I'm workin on the personality, and my butt has blown up to Epic proportions in the last month. Neyo and I are neck-and-neck in the donkey-butt competition.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Hmmm, do I even want to ask how your butt has blown up. Don't think I want to go there. But you should know by now it's only your mind I'm interested in. lol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if your ass has blown up maybe you should blow it out your butt, then things would be normal again right? :wink:Maybe the person in question is into shemales.