Ne-Yo

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think most famous men are good-looking, but that's off the topic...

Actually, I have nothing to add about Ne-yo.:tongue:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Finally someone that shares my taste, how can anyboy say hes not pretty, damn those lips makes me all dizzy, and yeah hard, thinkin about where I'd like them to be... one of my favourit pretty boys. Think we ougth to have a prettyboycontest 3 , where he could compeet agains, Bow Wow, and O'marion for a start.
Too bad Idont know anything about their size , and aint seen no pics of it , What U say Alex8

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
snobbes said:
What U say Alex8
Ah, you know me by now... I have all kindsa things to say :rolleyes:

1) Ignoring the fact he's straight for a second, I'd be more than happy to invite him to my bedroom :wink:

2) After having looked at around 1800 images of this guy, I have to conclude that there just aren't any 'really revealing' shots of him out there... :mad: :biggrin1:

3) Nevertheless, here's a little montage I put together which shows off some of his physical assets... with maybe a hint of a bulge in some of the images in which he has less baggy jeans on...

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=28&f=neyo.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ac0321 said:
^lmao@"ne-yo" ...that looks nothing like him.
I've been playing with the brightness and contrast of those images in all kindsa ways to try and get them to look more like him, and it just ain't happenin'. :rolleyes: