Neal...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Martin van Burden, May 30, 2003.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Alright, let me explain what happened today.

I woke up this morning, per usual, to check my e-mail. I didn't get anything in the Inbox and I decided to peruse my Junk Mail because, sometimes, I'll get an occasional message therein. A gentleman named Neal hailing from Louisville sent me a message the other day introducing himself; I returned the favor, asking more about him. Though his second reply only stated his whereabouts and how he desires new friends, he ended the note with, "I hope the $100 will help you out."

It was still early in the a.m. for me and I didn't quite get the gist until I realized that I did put a [link=http://www.paypal.com]Paypal[/link] link on my diary for anyone who wanted to slide a few bucks my way...

He most certainly did, one hundred of them!

I sent him a note of appreciation this morning, and I would like to restate my appreciation for his generosity. I talked about it to a few people at work this morning, and even now, I'm totally floored that a complete stranger extended some kindness my way just because I wrote about it. And Neal, if you happen to lurk about the LPSG, I just thought I would reiterate my thanks once more.

Take care!

2. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Wow Dee! Seriously.

Nice to know that there are still some decent people in the world and that good deeds are not a lost art.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice