near gay experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Jess_Kielme, Apr 14, 2009.

1. D_Jess_Kielme

D_Jess_Kielme Account Disabled

When I was about 12 years old, myself and 7 friends had a sleepover. We were all in the bedroom and we decided to compare dicks. So we all start whipping them out and stroking. I am reluctant to join in, but after seeing everyone else I decide to take mine out. I am probably the second biggest of the group. But I had not fully developed yet. I had a tiny bit of pubes, but i could cum. So we all took turns jacking off while the others watched us. Thats when I knew I had a big dick. So after all of this, the one hosting the sleepover told everyone about our dick sizes. Then the next weekend I had the biggest whore in school seduce me at my friends house. She grabbed my dick and squeezed it and said "I cant believe how big your cock is, you dont even have any hair". Thinking about all this turns me on.

Do you think i am gay? I say no because i love pussy. This is my only "gay" experience (yet followed by a non gay one). Have you straight guys ever had any similar experiences.

2. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This doesn't really sound gay at all. Just a lot of male bonding especially among teenagers.

It's not like you all got in a line and blew everyone at the sleepover. You can rest comfortably in your heterosexuality.

3. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A circle jerk or other group show-off activity is far from "gay". It's a very "normal" activity for growing males. In my case, I ended up blowing everyone on the room...so yeah - that was "gay". :bj:

4. DckHntr_09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess its about how you look at the situation. From an outside perspective, I don't see where the "gay" term comes into play. If you consider what ya'll were doing to be gay, then that's a whole 'nother playing field.

But I have to agree with 8060. If that is considered gay then I have the body of a chocolate greek god.

5. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :lmao:

6. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Definatly not a gay experience if you just compared dicks and jacked together.

Did you jack each other or did the other guys watch while each person jacked there own cock?

Looking without touching isn't gay, and I know it is definatly important to see other guys cocks as it helps you secure your masculinity, as then you don't think you are the smallest guy out there and you learn that all cocks are different, some are big some are little, some are cut some are uncut, some are straight some are curved.

This weekend I defiantly became more comfortable with my cock, though I did learn that I'm like the only guy in the world with a loose cut, since most guys had there entire heads exposed, and I even saw my first uncut cocks close up in real life, though I didn't see any of the guys retract there foreskins so thats still something I'd like to see someday.

Draft saved Draft deleted