Near Guaranteed "Oh My God" Response

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been divorced and back in the dating pool for about three years now. I'm finding that there a lot of things I like a lot better about the process this time around. It's fair to say I am enjoying being an eligible bachelor a lot more than I did in my 20's.

After a brief daliance with younger women, I have pretty much settled into dating in my age bracket (late 30's to early 40's). As I started to meet different women, one thing that really struck me was the number that really never dated - marrying their HS sweetheart. Though I have met quite a few, I have dated four with this history.

Since I am kind of a slow learner, it took me awhile to process that this might mean that these women have had only one sex partner or at least very limited experience. This becomes relevant to a "large penis" site, when you realize that statistics would say that there is a very high probability that their only partner was in the ranges of average size or below. This became clear when I had sex with the first of these women and she about flipped out when she saw my cock. It was the first of the "Oh my God" responses. She went on to demonstrate (using my cock as a prop) that her husband was about 4 inches long. Cool - I got lucky.

But the thing is the same basic thing was repeated with the next two - maybe not the "half you size" comparison, but still pretty enthusiastic. There was a clear difference in the interest in cock size between the "one man women" and the ladies that had experienced a wider variety of partners.

Given the interest in the "first time reaction" thread, I might offer up this tip - if you like that kind of response, look for a woman that has been having sex with the same guy for 20 years. There is a real chance you can give her something to cheer about. You still have to perform, but that seems to come a little bit easier after a brief bout of cock worship.

The best news about this? I've just recently started dating a woman who was with the same guy from 14 to 39. We aren't intimate yet, but it looks like we are headed in that direction. And the survey says I've got about a 98 in 100 chance to show her something she's only read about in Cosmo. Should be fun.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rope9839 said:
It was the first of the "Oh my God" responses. She went on to demonstrate (using my cock as a prop) that her husband was about 4 inches long.

After several of those kinds of responses from successive partners in my late teens and 20s I began to suspect I might be packin' a bit more than typical.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpeedoGuy said:
After several of those kinds of responses from successive partners in my late teens and 20s I began to suspect I might be packin' a bit more than typical.

Similarly, the reactions were more common when I was in that late teens to early 20's bracket. Again, women with less experience, less likely to have come across something outside the average. (Also much more likely to have come across really small ones - either because the guy wasn't completely developed yet or because he hadn't realized he was tiny and gone into the sexual hibrenation that seems to follow for guys with the smallest penises). When I got into my late 20's and early 30's - before getting married - the ladies had clearly had more experience and were a lot more likely to have had at least one guy that was big or even huge. The "comeback" of the entusiastic reaction was a pleasant surprise to me as I delved into a population that really hadn't been around that much or at least had been off the market for a long time and limited to whatever their man happened to have.

There is a flip side to this. I know a girl that dated the same guy from 15 to 25. From what she said, he was absolutely huge. When she broke off with him, she was really surprised when she started having sex with other guys. While she said that for the most part the sex was just as good or better, it hadn't really occured to her that her previous man was that far out of the ordinary. Live and learn.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a girl a while back who had managed to be with 3 below average guys, and then thought the average guy she had dated was large.... you should have seen the look on her face when she saw mine!

Unfortunately, it was the look of horror, and we never had sex (she was scared to death of my dick!) thus my comment above about "mixed reviews"

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I want, its a fantasy and secret turn on that has never come to pass.

I hear all the time on this site about guys getting their cocks worshipped and all these cool reactions...but then again I have limited experience and a lot of the girls I know and have been with have been the quiet type.

*Sigh*

One day I'll try this technique.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we took that next step. The twist on this one is that she wanted to work under the cover of darkness, blowing out the candles I'd lit ebfore eitehr of us undressed. Not only did this mean I was going to have to wait to see her gorgeous frame, she wasn't going to get a visual on my equipment to start. Even with a reasonable amoung of groping and fondling in the dark, that meant the size issue didn't really hit her until I started to enter her. Let's just say that that first reaction and the enthusiasm in her praise for the rest of the night were something that I will remember for awhile.

I've also decided that I really like this girl, so that's about as detailed as its going to get. Even though this is a pretty anonymous spot, it doesn't seem righ to share too much of our private moments with the rest of the free world.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rope9839 said:
I've been divorced and back in the dating pool for about three years now. I'm finding that there a lot of things I like a lot better about the process this time around. It's fair to say I am enjoying being an eligible bachelor a lot more than I did in my 20's.

After a brief daliance with younger women, I have pretty much settled into dating in my age bracket (late 30's to early 40's). As I started to meet different women, one thing that really struck me was the number that really never dated - marrying their HS sweetheart. Though I have met quite a few, I have dated four with this history.

Since I am kind of a slow learner, it took me awhile to process that this might mean that these women have had only one sex partner or at least very limited experience. This becomes relevant to a "large penis" site, when you realize that statistics would say that there is a very high probability that their only partner was in the ranges of average size or below. This became clear when I had sex with the first of these women and she about flipped out when she saw my cock. It was the first of the "Oh my God" responses. She went on to demonstrate (using my cock as a prop) that her husband was about 4 inches long. Cool - I got lucky.

But the thing is the same basic thing was repeated with the next two - maybe not the "half you size" comparison, but still pretty enthusiastic. There was a clear difference in the interest in cock size between the "one man women" and the ladies that had experienced a wider variety of partners.

Given the interest in the "first time reaction" thread, I might offer up this tip - if you like that kind of response, look for a woman that has been having sex with the same guy for 20 years. There is a real chance you can give her something to cheer about. You still have to perform, but that seems to come a little bit easier after a brief bout of cock worship.

The best news about this? I've just recently started dating a woman who was with the same guy from 14 to 39. We aren't intimate yet, but it looks like we are headed in that direction. And the survey says I've got about a 98 in 100 chance to show her something she's only read about in Cosmo. Should be fun.

Well, you may be right about possibility big guy be first big one in many ex-wives lives..

My personal experience is that although I did not had many sexual partners and was married for much less than 20y..something happening to me when I married and after separated I was naive and really did not know much and still think I dont...and as you said most of my experiences was with averages and I was married with a bellow average man. Than, 'dating' (not with American rules but my own) again was all over a new experience to me. I was more mature and more experienced about my own body reactions and know whats trigger my orgasms and etc. The 2 relationships I had after divorce was the best and I do consider them my best sex, and as you I took my time choosing them. As men with high libido, open, fun and of course with brains and world citzen qualities. And concidence or not they were the bigger I had in penis land plus one of them was fat girth and uncut, the actual big all over ...how that happened I dont know...:shrug:

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
I agree with this and for those of us who are above average, but not huge, this works very well.

I am only in the 7" range, but when seen by a couple of married friends of my mom's when I was younger (both in 20+ year marriages) I got complements galore. They both acted like they had never seen something so big. Both had fat husbands who I guess were pretty small.