nearly had a 3'some what should i have done

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a bit of intro...i keep a houseboat at a marina 250 miles from home...got a call from operator that my 22 ft sea ray was taking on water so i drove to lake monday afternoon...rescued boat with help of a 10 yr friend..we are same age but he is single and has a 30 yr old gf, i have met her many times, she is hot as hell..i joking ask him to bring her over for some evening drinks...well the crown royal was brought out and we ended up 3 of us in hot tub, smoked a joint....they started making out and she grabbed my cock and we all started a rubntub fun...things got hotter and she took both of our cocks in her mouth...i was in a good way and suggested we take it to the master salon...downstairs in private...my buddy went to the bathroom and i was prepping the kingsize bed for more fun...we all were just in towels and cooling down when she came up from behind and reached between my ass and grabbed my cock and whispered," to continue she wanted 500 bucks"......kind of took me by surprise..and killed the moment..my buddy came out of bathroom and i went in and thought about the event and came out and called it off...next day he approached me and wanted to know why i called it off...not wanting cause trouble i did not rat her out to him so i keep quiet...should i tell him she is a skank? or keep my mouth shut...???...i just told i him jacked off and went to bed...which is what i did...kinda wished a paid the money...i would have been my first 3 way

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a bit of intro...i keep a houseboat at a marina 250 miles from home...got a call from operator that my 22 ft sea ray was taking on water so i drove to lake monday afternoon...rescued boat with help of a 10 yr friend..we are same age but he is single and has a 30 yr old gf, i have met her many times, she is hot as hell..i joking ask him to bring her over for some evening drinks...well the crown royal was brought out and we ended up 3 of us in hot tub, smoked a joint....they started making out and she grabbed my cock and we all started a rubntub fun...things got hotter and she took both of our cocks in her mouth...i was in a good way and suggested we take it to the master salon...downstairs in private...my buddy went to the bathroom and i was prepping the kingsize bed for more fun...we all were just in towels and cooling down when she came up from behind and reached between my ass and grabbed my cock and whispered," to continue she wanted 500 bucks"......kind of took me by surprise..and killed the moment..my buddy came out of bathroom and i went in and thought about the event and came out and called it off...next day he approached me and wanted to know why i called it off...not wanting cause trouble i did not rat her out to him so i keep quiet...should i tell him she is a skank? or keep my mouth shut...???...i just told i him jacked off and went to bed...which is what i did...kinda wished a paid the money...i would have been my first 3 way
This makes NO sense you must have been high or drunk when you wrote it.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sorry for the confusion on my story...basicly...buddy's girlfiend hit me up for money for a 3 way...without my friend knowing about the money part...should i tell my buddy or just let it go...if i tell him she wanted to charge for sex he may be pissed and break up...i do not beleive he knew about the charge for the 3 way...

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
is your buddy aware that his girlfriend is a whore? i'm not being perjorative; that's the term for someone who charges money for sex. woulda killed the moment in a BIG way for me too. fun is fun, business is business -- glad you told her to take her business elsewhere.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
sorry for the confusion on my story...basicly...buddy's girlfiend hit me up for money for a 3 way...without my friend knowing about the money part...should i tell my buddy or just let it go...if i tell him she wanted to charge for sex he may be pissed and break up...i do not beleive he knew about the charge for the 3 way...

I did understand what you said Calambo :smile:, but don't know what to answer. If your friend keeps asking you why you didn't want to do a threesome, jut tell him the truth I think, but don't forget to say that you don't want to ruin your friend his relation, he can become mad at you and that wouldn't be fair.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think i would tell my friend of 10 years...exactly what went down
in a calm "don't get pissed" kinda way.

i doubt he is 100% into her,but i have no idea.
i would have been turned off as well.
better luck next time man.;)

Crece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It made sense.

You, a friend of yours and his gf, went to rescue your boat away from your house. You guys got drunk and high in the hottub, she sucked both your wangs while in there. You suggested you guys go the bedroom, and while you were in there she snuck up and grabbed your by your dignity and asked you for $500 to continue this 3way extravaganza. You called it off, told your buddy, jacked off. next day, you wish you would've paid.

You did the right thing in telling your buddy, what did he tell you after you confessed what she did?

But yeah, I've also regretted not going into situations like you. I've never been asked to pay, nor have i ever paid, but i've been made offers that I should've taken because time passes and you're left with the "Damn it, I should've done that" feeling for a long time.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"to continue she wanted 500 bucks"
She must have been joking, she was smokin' too I guess?
You could have written a note saying "500 Bucks" and giving it to her. Better: carry on, let her bf join again and just wait and see if she really meant what she said.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understood ur explanation.
Tell him.
Any friend I knew that well should be told what he's in for with her.
When a couple have a 3 way with a friend, a split up of the couple is not far off.
One will always want more than the other.

Maybe he's not too into a heavy relationship with her anyways, so it wouldn't have mattered.

Tell him

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thx for the opinions...looking back i wished i had paid for the HOT sex...but i know he had not put her up to the money thing...so i feel bad that he does not know her true colors...most men might not like to be told that thier honey is a prostitue, and i will be seeing them both again this weekend...our secret fun is safe i think between us 3...the problem may be if i tell him...it may come out and my wife will not be happy...so the smarter thing i believe is to take it to my grave......and her true colors will show sooner than later

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a witty retort could have kept it going, without $500.
Somethgn to the effect of "Ok, but I only take cash".

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should have grabbed her ass and just rammed your cock in and fucked hard and deep. Thats all --that would have fixed her wagon. And right before you cum tell her your going to pay her with a hot load of cum in her pussy

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i will be seeing them both again this weekend...our secret fun is safe i think between us 3...the problem may be if i tell him...it may come out and my wife will not be happy...so the smarter thing i believe is to take it to my grave......and her true colors will show sooner than later

ahhhh, secrets...

I see you're worried about telling your friend about his girlfriend...
have you considered telling your wife about her husband? maybe she'd be into a 3some as well...

I'm not judging, I'm just curious...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the young lady is single...my good friend is single...they have been hooked up for only a few months...we have all party'd before...but this trip was just me...left wife at home...my buddy was not too into sharing but agreed...if she was up for it...well we were all up for it...some underwater cock play...it was well after dark...my buddy and i stood up beside each other with her between us a gave us both a rousing fun blow job...not wanting to blow in hot tub, i believe was my error...once in the bedroom i suspect she thought she could ask for money...she knows i am somewhat wealthy and drunk, and took advantange of me...damn hate when that happens...i will most likely let it pass...but may re-visit and ask for the senior discount....