Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think she serious with the money thing and even if she was you could've played off. I'm with rec. I'm feeling doggish on this one. If all three of you got out of the hottub with the intention of having a threesome, you two having already been blown, then whatever was said would've been taken by me as part of the moment and I would've enjoyed myself. I hope you get the opportunity again. You could've nonchalantly told him what she said when he came out of the bathroom while you were bending her over having a blast.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
even with average cock i've been into threesome. and by threesome i mean THE threesome, two ladies and i threesome. a couple of times. with same girls, though. i'm afraid i have to say that it wasn't that satisfactional as i thought it should have been. the situation was of unique kind; i wanted only one of the girls and the other one was her girlfriend so those two sorta came in package. the other one wasn't all that good in "being sexual", she used a lot of teeth during blowjob for instance and was not all that pretty although she had much bigger tits than the one i liked and above average gorgeousness of eyes too. in pro i can say that my cock, which i am not always so happy about, looked miraculously bigger with two girls working on it, maybe because of the constant feel of self satisfaction :) i have to admit that i was a bit nervous at first and couldn't get or maintain an erection with all those eyes and hands and expectations around me, but after putting my tongue on the pussy i wanted (and oh so beautiful pussy it was) tasting the sweet juice of god everything was settled down there and ready for use.

Last edited:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really get it. Isn't it the fantasy of women to be with two guys? Why would she be asking for money? I could see if it was you and two girls because that is more of a male fantasy. I can only assume that she is frigid, so she must feel like she deserves something more than just the physical pleasure for having sex.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GIVEN:
1) He's your friend
2) He asked you a reasonable question

THEREFORE:
You should have told him.

But just do it matter-of-factly and leave out the emotionally charged language like "skank" or "whore."

Just say "she asked for money and that was a turn off." Then let him do what he wants regarding the relationship with her without you being judgmental. If he's a quality person, I predict you'll continue to be friends long after she is out of the picture.

But, if you tell him calmly and graciously what happened, without any hint of accusation or implying that he should dump her or she is a reflection on him (let him come to that conclusion himself) and he gets offended (more likely: embarrassed) and cools it with you, then you will have discovered you had a friend you could not really be honest with. It will be his loss, not yours.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or maybe he should have asked his friend to pay the bill, or at least split it, $250 each.

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
You don't think she might just have been joking about wanting to be paid? Maybe she was just role playing a bit? Sorry if I have completely missed the point, but sometimes in weird situations, things can get really twisted around.

Maybe she thought it would turn you on in some stupid way?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since starting this thread and listening to your comments i have had a chance to talk to my friend...of course the subject was brought up, so i told him the reason i backed off of the party...he was totally un-aware of her money request, as i suspected...to keep the event quiet i asked him to keep it to himself and wait/watch his gf..mainly to see if she brings the issue to table...he and i are good and that is the main thing, as well as keeping this private...thx again guys