Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The following is a story I recently started, but that I had in mind since a couple of years ago. The idea may be a bit niche, but I like the concept, and there's a prequel to it that I will write at a later date.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 1

The neon lights of the different shops and bars illuminated the still wet sidewalk. It had drizzled for a couple of minutes, and he had taken cover under a store’s front façade, cursing not thinking about bringing his umbrella. He walked with a steady pace, looking at the time on his phone.

“I’m on time”, he reassured himself.

The place wasn’t far, but he didn’t want to stay in the streets for long. He wasn’t sure if there was a lot of crime around here, but he had always been a bit paranoid, particularly today, as he had a good amount of money he had been saving for the last 3 weeks.
The blue and yellow lights were the first thing he saw: it was a stylized version of an Eye of Horus. It fit the place well, as its name was Cairo, and the motif was, of course, Egyptian. He approached the main entrance, which was between two columns that held a pyramidal structure above them.

He was greeted by the bouncer as soon as he arrived: the guy was tall and wide, his features rough but aesthetically pleasing, enhanced with makeup to resemble some nebulous Egyptian character. Along with it, the clothes he wore had been specifically chosen to accentuate his gold-tanned musculature: a wispy cloth that showed his arms, shoulders, chest and his six-pack, all of it with added gold and crimson Egyptian motifs. He was perfect for the job, and had been so for the last 3 years. His physique and features created a contrast with the newcomer, whose shirt was sticking, in some parts, to his body due to the water that had managed to catch him before finding a roof to wait it out. Said body was nothing special. He was relatively average in both height and condition: at 181 cm and weighing 85 kilos, the guy was a bit tall but out of shape. Even if his pale-skinned arms or legs didn’t show much fat, his neck, face, and gut did, making him look round and soft; he even sported a bit of man boobs, which showed under the shirt that clung to him. He had dirty blonde, straight hair with a couple of rebellious wavy streaks; it almost reached his shoulders. His features were, as stated before, soft, given the extra fat in his cheeks, but his almond-shaped eyes and his Greek nose helped his overall appearance. It was an odd mix, topped off with round glasses and his relatively formal way of dressing: khaki pants, a long-sleeved blue shirt, and brown shoes. All of this gave him an odd feel, neither entirely bookish nor an underground vibe. It was obvious, if you were body language literate, that the guy tended to be an introvert.

“Jadon, right?” the bouncer asked, his arms still crossed.

“Uh, yeah. Hi” Jadon greeted, waving his hand awkwardly and moving his hair so it didn’t stick to his glasses.

“Just you?” the bouncer continued his interrogation “Didn’t come with your friends this time?”

“N-no, j-just me” Jadon rubbed himself, trying to warm up as the cold wind was hitting him.

The bouncer seemed pleased with the answer, as he opened the door behind him and let him pass. He didn’t even waste time telling him to behave: he had seen him before, and Jadon was the type to not stir trouble, much less by himself.

As soon as Jadon entered the strip club he felt the difference in temperatures. Here, it was warm, and it made his glasses tarnish ever so slightly; the faint, peculiar smell he had grown accustomed to, reached his nostrils. He wasn’t sure what it was, but had considered it a mix of alcohol, sweat, cum, and, he thought for some reason, eroticism. This last one would have been, perhaps, pheromones, but Jadon wanted to believe that the idea of erotica had in some way anchored in this place. There weren’t many patrons that night, there never were on a Thursday night, but that was alright with him: he felt more comfortable with less people around him. He sat down on one of the sides of the catwalk; his usual spot was occupied by a couple. This didn’t bother Jadon, as long as he was near the stage, he was happy. As soon as he got comfy, a waitress came by. Every waitress wore a similar attire, as well as makeup, each one slightly different, but keeping the same theme of the place. Jadon imagined, from his previous visits, that each one had her own costume, and they had the option of changing them according to their preference and… attributes. The waitress in question wore a robe made of the same material the bouncer’s had; the robe had some symbols at the bottom, alongside lines of blue and gold. The same pattern repeated running along the neckline, which was low, allowing for a visible cleavage that her huge, milky white breasts presented. Her long, red hair seemed to frame her assets, directing your eyes towards the delectable swaying orbs; even her smile, wide and inviting, along with her big, expressive eyes, told you to lose yourself between those hills. She also wore a golden choker and a bracelet of the same material in each arm, all of them with incrusted blue and red gems; her makeup consisted of golden lipstick, black mascara and turquoise eye shadows.

“Hi!” cheerily greeted the woman, as she turned her head, looking for something “Back again? Hadn’t seen you in a while. Where are your friends?”

“I-I came alone this time”

“Oh!” she smiled “Well, what can I offer you?”

“Just a beer, please. Do you have the… uhm… the bold- erh, creamy ones?”

“You mean stouts?”

“Yeah, one of those, please. A Viking.”

“Coming right up!”

As she walked await for the beer, Jadon could see the low cut her robe had, reaching and showing the two dimples on her lower back. As he waited, he saw some of the other girls, a couple were with customers, while others sat at the bar or were walking, looking for something to do. He confirmed the little differences of each getup to pass the time, noticing the lack of chockers in some, or bracelets, or no V-cut in a couple whose chest was on the smaller side, or whose low cuts on the back were even lower than his waitress, showing the cheeks and, almost, their buttcracks. He hadn’t really considered these contrasts in previous visits, as being with his friends had kept him from actually observing.

The waitress came back with a cold beer, and Jadon quickly drank a bit.

“So… would you like to get to know me better?” the waitress sat next to Jadon “I recognized you from the couple of times I’ve seen you here, but I never got to serve you.”

“T-that’s alright. Actually, I-I want to see, I mean- ask someone else?” he tried to avert his eyes from her breasts, which she was intentionally exposing more by arching her back, almost touching his own chest.

“Oh… Who’re you looking for?” she seemed disillusioned, but still managed enough curiosity to ask.

“S–Sapphire. I think that’s her… well, she goes by that name.”

“Yeah, she should be arriving here, if she already isn’t here. I’ll tell her you wa–“

“No! I mean… shouldn’t I ask her directly?”

The waitress looked at him funny before smiling and speaking again.

“Nah, don’t worry about it. I’ll tell her. Well, if you need anything else, I’ll be around.”

Jadon felt a tad guilty, but he couldn’t waste money with anyone else. He had come for a single reason, and he wasn’t going to miss his chance. The lights dimmed, and a voice over the speakers welcomed everyone to Cairo, before announcing the first stripper.

Sapphire had arrived minutes before, but she always took her time to dress and put on the makeup. As she did, she made small talk with some of the girls that had either, just arrived too, or that were ready and stepping out of the dressing room. Sapphire took pride of this part of her job. She saw the preparation, both the dressing up and applying the makeup, as giving life to her ‘character’. Maybe it was a repressed part of her that had always wanted to become an actress, be it for film or theater, that nagged at her during these times, making her focus on it. The fact that she had invested on her costume was one factor as well: the choker, alongside the armlets and forearm jewelry, these last connected by a golden chain, had cost her a pretty penny she really didn’t had to spend. Still, she did and was happy about it, as she thought it improved her overall appearance. Regarding it, she wasn’t necessarily the most buxom from the girls in the place, but her breasts were a decent 18C, and the robe she wore, braless but with inner straps, held her funbags in place, showing enough of them to please customers. The rest of her was what really caught people’s eyes: she was tall, had shapely legs and her ass was top notch: full, rounded, and firm. She took pride in her figure, as that butt had cost her god knows how many squats. The rest of her screamed fitness, as even her arms were toned enough as to show the work she put every week. Her features were fine as well, as she had upturned green eyes that made her look mysterious and, as a customer once said to her, exotic; her nose was straight and small, with a little upturn at the end; her lips were wide, the lower one being fuller, making her smile even more sensual. She had short, black hair, reminiscent of Epyptian motifs; it was naturally that color, but the hair cut was something she had liked since she started working there.

With the last details finished, and trying out her new blusher, Sapphire closed her locker and stepped into the club. There was a show going on. Nefer was pole dancing. Sapphire envied Nefer’s acrobatic abilities and the way she managed to pull herself in the pole, even maintaining a horizontal position with just the strength of her arms. As she approached the bar, one of her coworkers got close.

“Hey, there’s a guy looking for you” Gem said as she slightly tilted her head in Jadon’s direction.

“Who? That guy?” she carefully turned around to make it look as if she was surveying the whole place.

“Yeah. He’s been here a few times.”

“And he asked specifically for me?”

“Double yeah, I actually offered, but he wants you.”

“You got rejected?” Sapphire exclaimed, grinning while looking at Gem’s bosom.

“Yeah, yeah, don’t make a fuss of it. These babies were begging for attention and… NADA” she consoled herself by fondling her breasts.

“Well, let me check. First lap dance of the night” she winked at Gem and walked over to where Jadon was.

The guy was visibly nervous, as he fidgeted with his napkin. He saw Sapphire walk towards him, but he didn’t know what or how he’d say what he wanted.

“Hey, heard you were looking for– Oh, I remember you!” she exclaimed, her eyes opening more in surprise “Birthday boy, right?”

“Ye-yeah” Jadon laughed meekly.

She sat down next to him, just were Gem had been before. Sapphire didn’t impose on him, though. She just sat there, waiting, measuring him with her eyes.

“So… what’s up? Anything in mind? I see you didn’t come with your friends.”

“No... it’s just that I wanted- I mean, I want to… well…” Jadon’s cheeks flushed.

She knew why he was here, but he let him speak. It wasn’t strange for Sapphire to get asked for a lapdance, a blowjob, a titjob, or even sex, but it was rare to find a customer like this: a mix between shy, dork, and just an overall social disaster. He must still be a virgin, she thought to herself while smiling warmly at Jadon’s stutter.

“Before that, how about you buy me a drink?” Sapphire interrupted.

“S-sure. Order anything.”

She did. She ordered a Paloma, one of her favorite drinks, as she loved tequila. She savored the beverage before speaking again.

“Would you like a lap dance?”

Jadon couldn’t speak, his face redder than before. He just nodded in agreement.

“OK, let me finish my drink first. Let’s watch the show for a bit.”

The girl on stage was not Nefer. It was a new one, Sapphire thought, as she didn’t know her well. Both she and Jadon watched as the girl slowly undressed, dancing all the time until she was naked and showing her assets on full display. Sapphire saw Jadon with the corner of her eye, and she saw how he continued to drink from his beer, his eyes moving rapidly, as if embarrassed by the spectacle. The clamor of the other patrons were so disparate from this guy’s reaction, that a question Sapphire was about to ask him died in her lips.

Another girl danced before she finished her Paloma, but when it happened, she got close to him, put her hand on his leg and, because of the loud music playing at the moment, gently asked him, whispering to his ear:

“Are you ready?”

Jadon was taken aback by the Sapphire’s sudden closeness, as well as the physical contact. He couldn’t form a word, but his head moved up and down once again, approving of her proposition. She didn’t waste time, grabbing his arm and leading him to the rooms they used for some privacy. Leaving the beer on the table both stood up and walked away from the catwalk. The hall, where the stalls were, was guarded by another man, similarly dressed as the bouncer. When he saw Sapphire and Jadon he moved to let them through. Sapphire selected the door with a big number 4 on it. As they entered the stall, a bit bigger than a dressing booth but not by much, she made Jadon go first and sit on the only chair there. It seemed comfortable, with its red cushions and metal structure. It was designed for a single person, but had enough space for a second one if he or she sat down on the other’s lap; to further encourage this position, the armrests were low, allowing for more movement at that height, and for the top person to place their legs across the furniture, letting the person sitting be between their legs. The music from outside became faint as soon as the room closed behind her. Sapphire moved as sensuously as she could, touching herself and letting her robe flow with her dance. When she was in front of him, she sat on his lap.

“Ready? One song it is. No kissing in the mouth, and no touching my crotch, got it?”

Jadon agreed with his head again; he hadn’t paid attention to it, but at that moment he could hear, very quietly, the song from outside. Sapphire moved her robe to let her girls breathe and shoved them on his face. Her nipples began to harden, engorging and poking at him. He touched and flicked them, even kissing one before putting it into his mouth. His hands were busy, trying to clench as much of her butt as possible. There was a certain necessity in how he moved and touched her, Sapphire observed, moving up and down, humping him with her entire body. She was expecting to feel his erection but, even though she was moving almost frenetically at this point, she couldn’t. The song ended, and before she dismounted him, she looked at him in the eyes.

“Was it good?”

He smiled, catching his breath.

“But you didn’t cum, did you?”

Jadon was embarrassed. How did she know?

“No, but… well, I can pay for another dance, or maybe 3 or 4 more. If that’s OK with you?”

She stood there for a moment, thinking. She felt a sort of pity for the guy.

“Wait, you can pay for 4? Wouldn’t you like… y’know, maybe something more intimate?”

Jadon lowered his head, trying to hide his already red face.

“I didn’t know I could… or ask…”

“Hey, let’s make a deal. I’ll make you feel real good. How about a BJ? In exchange for the 4 lap dances” she took a couple of steps forward, still topless “. Sounds good?”

“S-Sure!” he looked up, and given their respective positions, he was looking up at her, her face between her breasts.

It was as if the previous dance had been paused, as she ran her hands across his body trying to stimulate him as much as possible. She even unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his flab and his man boobs. Her fingers moved over him, feeling his softness, dwelling on his nipples for a while. His grunts were a sign that she was on the right track. He, on the other hand, couldn’t have enough of her. His own hands were travelling around the supple body he had loved since his first lap dance, paid by his friends a couple of months ago, for his birthday. It was Sapphire who gave it to him, and ever since then, he had come to here just to catch glimpses of her, mustering the courage to ask her for more.

Sapphire then proceeded to dismount him again, this time, with clear motives, as she was on her knees, her face almost on his crotch.

“Now, to the main show” Sapphire declared, biting her lip in anticipation as she clasped and opened his zipper.

She was greeted with something that she had only heard of. Sapphire mustered all of her self-control to contain her laughter, just a smile surfacing to her face. It was the smallest dick she had ever seen. Not only in length, but in width, too. By the looks of it, and surreptitiously comparing it with her hand and fingers, she calculated it must’ve been around 9 cm in length, and 10 in thickness. The balls were, oddly, bigger that the shaft. It actually made the cock look smaller in comparison. Still, the testicles were smaller than average, as Sapphire could measure.

“Oh, my” she exclaimed, feigning as much surprise as she could.

“I... I think I might not be a big guy…”

She wanted to guffaw, but reeled it in masterfully.

“Eh? What? No, no, it’s fine. I… I’ve loads like this.”

He looked so proud of himself, that Sapphire thought she’d chortle if she didn’t have that dick in her mouth. She began by kissing it seeing, to her disappointment, if it could grow more. As it didn’t, it was the easiest blowjob she had given in her life. The cock was so small, that it fit perfectly in her mouth, plus, there was enough room to play with it with her tongue. The whole thing, however took her long enough, even if she felt him edging and tasting some pre.

“I’m… I’m cumming!” Jadon exclaimed, his hands strongly hanging on to the chair, the rest of his body tensing.

Sapphire expected it, and still, she was disappointed. It was such a negligible amount of cum in her mouth that she broke her own rule of not swallowing. Before she did so, however, she let Jadon’s dick plop out of her mouth, flaccid and even smaller than a moment ago, and opened her mouth, showing him his own seed. Jadon’s mortified look, a virginal shyness, enticed her even more, and she gulped down happily.

“Was that better?” Sapphire had stood up to her full height, her arms crossed and with a look of feline satisfaction.

“Y-Yeah! I… thank you” Jadon replied, thankful and zipping his pants again.

“Well, I aim to please. Now, we can–“ she was about to finish her sentence when she saw his face “Hey, what happened?”

“Y-You…” he put his hand on his mouth, drowning a scream.

“W-why are you looking at me like that?”

Then she noticed. Even still sitting on the chair, he reached her navel, now his face was further down, and more obscured by her breasts, which were taking more and more space; she could feel her feet moving on her own, being dragged by her legs; she had felt something odd with her choker, the armlets and the forearm jewelry, but now it was more painful. She brought her arms up to check, and she could see them digging on her skin. She unclasped the choker first, but it was her own musculature that opened the rest of her accessories, breaking them.

Reactions: meatymuscle

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm the same author that has expanded (pun intended) on "A Growing Concern", posting more chapters here, but the most recent are on Patreon. I'm juggling with both stories, but focusing a bit more on NectarotG atm, currently on chapter 5.
Also, plugin in case anyone wants to support my stories, I'd really, really appreciate it:

I just want to mention that I opened a Patreon. I will continue posting the following chapters here, but it will be a month (or a bit more) after I write them so I can make supporting me attractive. I also want to mention that the Patreon account contains extra story details, sketches/drawings pertaining this story, as well as other projects. In short, it's my hub for my sensual creative venue.

And, if you've been reading this story since I started continuing it, you know you'll see more goodies.
Anyways, here's the link in case someone is interested: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 2

People have different reactions when they see something out of the ordinary. Said reactions depend on many factors, too. What kind of person is seeing it? What personality do they have? How are they processing it? All of the aforementioned are just a couple of the components to consider. The situation for both, Jadon and Sapphire, was, to say the least, odd. As something neither of them had ever experienced, expected, or imagined that could happen to them, well, their reactions were more than understandable: Jadon froze, still sitting on the chair, as he saw the stripper in front of him increase in size. Not only in height, but also, as he could clearly appreciate, in her mass, particularly her chest area. He tried to understand what was happening, but there was a part of him that tried to deny it, while the other part of him had the strangest boner.

Sapphire was another matter entirely, as she was the situation in and on herself. Her armlets and the jewelry on her forearms had broken due to the pressure from her expanding body. She didn’t even register the clang they made when they hit the floor. She just fixed in the image of her arms growing so much that the metal objects gave in. The rest of her body began feeling a similar strain, and she identified it in her crotch and waist: her panties and a fabric belt she used to adorn her costume. In moments, they too, gave way, the underwear with a tiny snap, the belt with a loud rip. Her eyes jumped from one thing to the next, trying to make sense of anything. They focused, however, on her breasts, which were slowly expanding outwards. Sapphire could see it, even without any fabric to strain over them, due to them starting to obstruct her view of the guy she was still on top off, looking at her with a mix of fear, amazement, and pain. As she grew, of course, her weight increased, and now it started to be more palpable to Jadon, who yelped, and the chair, which began to creak. At this, she quickly dismounted him, but because of his position and her new height, she not only gave him a good show of her crotch, but also rubbed his face with it. She wasn’t thinking about that, though, too perturbed about the whole situation. She gave a couple of steps back, standing in front of him, still petrified in the chair. The sound of fabric being ripped was the only thing accompanying her muffled sobs: her robe was stretching to its limits in the hip area, some tear beginning to show. This added to her panic.

“What is happening?” she whimpered, her eyes watering.

Jadon’s mouth just grasped for air, like a fish out of the water, his words dying likewise.

She tried to reach for him, but her hand grabbed only air. That lack of support made her stumble forwards, but she instinctively tried to use the wall in front to prevent her fall. She was surprised that, upon seeing the wall that helped her avoid tripping, her hand was almost touching the ceiling; just a moment afterwards, her head bumped on the hard concrete above her head. Two things happened: the first, which was almost body memory or a body reaction, was that she hunched over to accommodate her new size to the tiny room; the second, which was less gracious, was that she started to sob. With both, Jadon reacted, taken out of his stupor: he quickly stood up from the chair and grasped one of her hands.

“Heyheyhey! Everything’s gonna be alright! C’mmon, I’m here for you” he said, comforting her.

Her sobs began to slowly stop, each more distant from one another. She closed her hand over his, and just seeing the difference in size made her almost want to laugh, smiling at the absurdity of it. By this time, she had kneeled, one hand still on the wall, the other being caressed by Jadon. A couple of minutes passed, and she managed to calm down, still sniffling but now with a clear state of mind. Jadon was still rubbing her hand and trying to comfort her. She could see he was trying to look her in the eyes, but he was getting distracted by her hugeness, specifically her breasts. Once she noticed, she tried covering them with her other arm, for some reason ashamed. She could feel all the extra titty flesh she had acquired in just a matter of minutes, as they overflowed from both, the top and bottom of her forearm. Sapphire could also feel that the size of her nipples had increased for some reason, particularly from the nipple that was under her palm, which was hardening and expanding due to the stimulation. At this, she moved her other hand away from Jadon, making him jump at the reaction. She cleaned her tears with it and composed herself as best as possible.

“What the hell happened?” was the first thing that came out of her mouth once she gathered her bearings.

He thought this was her way of coping with what had happened, asking no one in particular.

“Hey, I’m asking you, little man. WHAT. THE. HELL. HAPPENED?” Sapphire interrogated, her free hand moving and pushing him with her index finger, which wasn’t so hard given the size difference.

“Owww!” he complained “Quit it!”

“Don’t give me that. Tell me what you did to me”

“Me? What are you talking about? Do you think I did this?”

“Hell yeah. I was fucking OK 15 minutes ago before I–“

There was a knock at the door. She shut up and thought quickly. It was the bouncer from the hall. If the girls stayed too long in the rooms, he’d occasionally check on them to see if everything was alright. Sapphire tried opening the door, but she caught herself before turning the knob. She would’ve most likely have broken it.

“Hey, open the door just a smidge and let me do the talking” she had gotten really close to Jadon to whisper, but her voice was normal-leveled to him, causing him to move his head and avoid ear injury.

He nodded, and as he moved, he had to push her to make way. She also tried to turn around to get her face close to the door. Even if the room wasn’t suffocating, it was still hard for two people, one of them with her new size, to move as freely as they wanted. Jadon opened the door as instructed, and Sapphire managed to sound as calm and sultry as possible.

“Everything’s OK, just taking my time with this big boy. Close it.”

The bouncer heard that last part, but the girl had said everything was OK, so he left them.

After Jadon had closed the door and turned around, he wasn’t expecting to see her to eye to eye. She was still kneeling, but now she was also hunching.

“Spit it out. What is this? What’s happening to me?”

“I swear” he began, nervously “, I didn’t do anything! I’m just as surprised as you!”

Sapphire saw how he was almost shaking; his eyes almost watering. She mulled over this. It made sense. Why would he even do this to her? And given the circumstance, how would they, well, she, get out without calling attention from everyone around? It was just too strange.

“OK, OK. I think it’s not your fault, but still… how and why did I get so huge?”

The part of her mind that was a tad calmer thought for a moment about her size, given that she had bumped the ceiling, she must have reached 230 cm, at least.

“I-It doesn’t make any sense” Jadon babbled, after both had kept silent for a while, thinking about it “.You just danced and touched me, and also…”

“I gave you a blowjob…” Sapphire said, her lips barely moving.

“I’m sorry, what?”

“I gave you a blowjob, that’s the only thing weird here”

“Well, I’d suppose you’ve done that a couple of–“

“Don’t be an idiot. I mean, that that’s the only thing that could have triggered this.”
Jadon’s expression was of complete stupefaction. Sapphire couldn’t really recriminate it, seeing as how farfetched it all was, but it really was the only distinct factor in all of it.

“Look” she pondered out loud “, I know that dancing didn’t cause this, and I’m, almost, sure that you didn’t cause this on purpose, so the only thing that could have been a factor in this is the blowjob. I seldom swallow, but because it was so little, I was making you the favor of watching me drink your cum.”

There was a long pause between this and the next words spoken, which were, understandably, charged with derision.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Well, genius, then explain this?” she vociferated, lowering her volume within the first couple of syllables, while using her hands to call attention to her current stature.

“Maaaaaaaybe it was your drink before we came in here?”

Her brow hardened her features, and her lips pursed, containing either a curse, or a decry of such imbecility.

“Look. How… how many times have you drunk your own cum?”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me the first time” she moved her hand impatiently.

“Well… never. I’ve only, you know, jerked off and… that’s that.”

“This sounds fucking insane, but… how do you know your semen… your cum, doesn’t have weird side effects?”

“Yeah, it does sound insane.”

“I know, don’t be a smart-ass.”

“I don’t know. I never thought of drinking my own cum. Who does that, even?”

Sapphire was losing her patience with both, the situation and her position, which started to make her uncomfortable.

“Anyways, we’ll solve this back at my place. I need to know if we can reverse this shit.”

“We?”

“Hell yeah. You’re coming with me.”

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 3

The first thing, they had agreed, was to get out of the strip club. With her size, however, Sapphire would barely fit through the door, but the issue would be crossing the club and not making everyone panic. He was still close to the door which he had closed moments before, and was pacing around.

“Could you stop it? I can concentrate” she demanded, hunching again to get her face close to him so as to not shout.

Even if she had spoken softly, the act was intimidating because of the size difference. He simply stopped and reclined on the wall. Both were deep in thought, and his eyes darted around in the tenuous light of the room, trying to find a solution to their problem. While he did this, however, his eyes started to focus on Sapphire’s huge body. She was still beautiful, but now there was something else, something… terrible about her: as if there was a danger in just being near her. That feeling was a mixture of different things: her features have been enhanced, of course, with the augmented proportions, her expressions now quite easy to read and, unfortunately, her disposition as of right now, was on the angry side. Adding to that, from what Jadon could see, her muscles had gotten more defined, bigger in general, so even the slightest of movements showed them in the dim light. Even part of the robe that barely stayed whole, taut and with the promise of giving up against her waist and hips, just accentuated her contour, promise of wide hips, and marvelous glutes. One of Sapphire’s most obvious improvements were her breasts, which had gotten bigger too, and even if her hunched position hid them in shadows, he could still make them out, huge and pendulous, moving rhythmically to her breaths, and jiggling occasionally as she changed her position. Her nipples, he thought, could poke an eye out, seeing as they had become erect thanks to the cold floor. He saw one of her arms move upward, first to her breasts, and then to him. It poked him gently, but it was enough to push him.

“Could you stop that? Get your mind out of the fucking gutter” Sapphire coldly demanded.

“Sorry, I – I got distracted” Jadon confessed, shaking his head. This was what was scary about her now: she could easily do a lot of damage to anyone, no matter how strong they were, he concluded, rubbing his chest to alleviate the pain “Hey, isn’t there a back door or something we could use?”

“There… is, actually. And it’s just down the hall!” Sapphire exclaimed, her features lightning up at the realization, her memory being jogged by the question “However… we still have the guard issue… Wait. If we can just distract him for a couple of minutes, we could get out of here.”

“But how? If I go out without you, he’ll suspect and come check, and…”

“I’m thinking!” she exclaimed, one of her hands rose signing him to stop, while her eyes moved quickly from one imaginary point to another “Do you have your cellphone?”

He nodded, taking it out and showing it to her.

“OK, let me…” she began, trying to take it, but it was too small for her and she almost dropped it. Jadon managed to catch it, giving a sigh of relief “Damn. Well, just call the following number: ** 544 *** 6322 and let me do the talking.”

He did as instructed, turned up the volume to the max, and brought the cellphone to her face, once again amazed at her sheer, overall hugeness.

“I just hope she’s still here. She ought to…” Sapphire pleaded.

The cellphone rang for a while, but someone picked up. Both could hear the voice quite clearly.

“Who’s this and how’d you get my number?”

“Ellie? It’s me, Laura, I’m in…”

“Hey! Didn’t I see you just a while ago? You OK, girl?” there was worry in her voice.

“I’m fi… I’m OK, but, I’m also in a tight spot –”

Jadon snickered at the choice of words, his eyes quickly surveying her body and the little space she did not occupy. Sapphire (or Laura) glared at him, which made his face turn into a stoic mask.

“I was saying that I’m in a ti… complicated situation.”

“Not in danger, hun?”

“Not me, at least…” she replied in a whisper, eyeing him.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, I just want to ask for your help, Ellie: I need you to make Mark move. He’s guarding the private stalls, but I need to get out thru the emergency exit.”

“Wait, I don’t follow” Ellie blurted after a moment of trying to process the petition.

“Look, I can’t explain it right now… well, maybe never, but the point is, I need you to distract him, OK? Can you do that for me?”

“Sure thing, Hun. What stall are you in? I’ll knock three times as a sign when the coast is clear.”

“Thanks, Ellie.”

Jadon ended the call.

“Well, now we wait” she murmured.

Some time passed, and the silence filled the confined space. She was having a difficult time adjusting to it, as she couldn’t position herself in such way that she could relax her posture. Sapphire had already tried resting on one of the walls, but the immediate creak and fissure that appeared on it made her stop.

“They must all be fake walls. I could simply break them to reach the exit, but… I’d rather not have to pay for it” she mused out loud, returning to her stiff position: kneeling and with her back straight.

“So your real name’s Laura?” Jadon queried after a while, trying to take advantage of the moment to start a conversation.

“Yeah. Also, can we talk about this later?” Sapphire rebuked, dismissing him with a cold stare.

He simply clicked his tongue and made an exaggerated gesture of zipping it.

It was just a few minutes afterwards that they heard the three knocks at the door. Jadon stood up like a jack-in-a-box and opened it. Still standing there was Ellie. She was wearing a more revealing outfit than the other girls: her lower dress was a white skirt made from the same fabric as everyone else’s. It had some ornaments that hung from it making it look unique in comparison. However, it was her top, or a lack thereof, that caught Jadon’s, and other men’s, eyes: she wore a skimpy top of the robe’s fabric, but it ended above her breasts, at her neckline. It was also adorned with multiple golden charms, but her nipples were covered in small ornaments that stayed there as if by miracle, barely even covering her aureoles. She had long, auburn hair, with a couple of stylish dyed stripes of black. Ellie saw Jadon, and then the figure behind him. She took both of her hands to her mouth to suppress the scream that was about to escape her. Sapphire acted quickly and, with one hand, pulled her friend into the stall, making the place even more crowded.

“Please don’t scream, Ellie, it’s me, Laura!”

“Wh… what!? What happe–“

“We’ll talk later, OK? Right now I gotta leave” Sapphire declared.

Ellie stood frozen, still stunned by what her mind was trying to make sense. Jadon exited the room, waiting for Sapphire to follow. She did, but was stuck. She couldn’t lift her legs properly, nor could she cross the threshold without destroying the wall. She tried another position, intending to move sideways, but her breasts got in the way. Her muffled complains stirred Ellie who, still in the room, pushed her giant friend successfully.

“It’s the door marked 13, open it!” Sapphire commanded Jadon, pointing at the disguised exit.

He did so. The contrast of the cold, humid air shook him. A few moments later, with the help of Ellie, who stayed behind, still dumbfounded but waving at them before closing the door, both were in an alleyway just barely illuminated by the moon’s light.

Reactions: 1760