Ned Flanders

Tasha: It seems this overly religious, lovable character is perfect in everyway. His rock hard physique, perfect mustache. Have you ever seen the shower scene with the censor blurr going all the way down to his knee? Hmmmmm..... ;) I wonder why Homer is really so jealous of Ned? Just a thought----Tasha

NelsonMuntz84: Tasha's right, Homer actually goes to the trouble of blocking out for Ned's dating video :eek: :p

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by NelsonMuntz84@Oct 28 2004, 12:31 AM
Tasha's right, Homer actually goes to the trouble of blocking out for Ned's dating video :eek: :p
[post=261496]Quoted post[/post]​

As you might say, Nelson, ha, ha!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's also an episode where Flanders is wearing a very tight-fitting ski suit that shows off his package. Which would seem completely out of character for him, but whatever. Later Homer can't get the image out of his head and says, "Stupid, sexy Flanders!"

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the funniest topic I have ever read! We're discussing a cartoon characters penis size! ROFLMAO....bunch of sicko' pervs...now if we're talking about what's under Batman's latex, THAT'S a legitimate thread! You folks make my day! :rolleyes: ^_^

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 27 2004, 08:01 PM
This is the funniest topic I have ever read! We're discussing a cartoon characters penis size! ROFLMAO....bunch of sicko' pervs...now if we're talking about what's under Batman's latex, THAT'S a legitimate thread! You folks make my day! :rolleyes: ^_^
[post=261527]Quoted post[/post]​
All I know is about his relationship with Robin.

Tasha: Yes. I put this in here as a bit of a joke. I do love the sexual references in the Simpson's episodes. Remember the episode where Ned's hollywood girlfriend thought he might be gay and he replyed "heavens no, I don't even eat vegetables that are over two inches long." :lol: What a great line......

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 28 2004, 04:01 AM
We're discussing a cartoon characters penis size! ROFLMAO....bunch of sicko' pervs...
Then count me in as a sicko. I used to have a huge crush on Shaggy on Scooby Doo (the cartoon, not the lame live-action movie) ... and I'd be willing to bet he was packing!

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 28 2004, 01:01 PM

We've actually had this discussion before...

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4029&st=0

LadyMorgaine: HAHA! Now if this isn't the nastiest thing I've read! :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by LadyMorgaine@Nov 7 2004, 03:24 AM
HAHA! Now if this isn't the nastiest thing I've read!  :D
[post=262747]Quoted post[/post]​

That's because you weren't here in the days when a certain board member was posting stories about sex with his transexual mother who was hung better than he, and having sex with a modified My Size Barbie that he bought for his young cousin who died before he could give it to her. :eek: Some of our long-time members will undoubtedly remember some of the extreme nasties in Fictitious Stories.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Nov 7 2004, 10:36 AM
That's because you weren't here in the days when a certain board member was posting stories about sex with his transexual mother who was hung better than he, and having sex with a modified My Size Barbie that he bought for his young cousin who died before he could give it to her. :eek: Some of our long-time members will undoubtedly remember some of the extreme nasties in Fictitious Stories.
[post=262805]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, conjure up those old ghosts, why don't you? :ph34r: