need a ballstretching mentor

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_LouisGussetJr, Apr 20, 2008.

1. D_LouisGussetJr

D_LouisGussetJr Account Disabled

hey... so i'm 19, love big floppy low hangers...
    i started stretching my balls a few months ago, sometimes i hang weights off them but usually i put rings on them. i've had the rings on for the last 2 days and i really see progress.

i need someone who knows what he's doing, someone who already has low hangers and can give me advice.

i'd love to chat! my yahoo is hotguy1232

2. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

Hey bud, definately a keen ballstretcher here... check out my pic of me wearing my leather stretcher. I also have metal rings and have managed 14 or 15 at once.

3. kaptahsinuhe

kaptahsinuhe New Member

Albums:
    Hey Hungteen1232,

Ball stretching is a long lasting project if you want to have real progress. I have now used metal ball stretcher of 150 grams for 91 days in different intervals. The last one was 21 days and only that was really pleasant with real progress. Now I am having another long lasting period of 17 days and going to prolong it for 3-4 weeks. Then I am going to add the weight of the ring.

4. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

what is the purpose of ball stretching? what does it do for your balls?

5. D_LouisGussetJr

um well the purpose of ballstretching is to stretch the ball sack, to make them floppier and lower hanging. i love low hanging balls.

seriously guys..... i'd love to be able to chat to an experienced ballstretcher, anyone who has made gains and knows what he's doing. please message me if you're into it!!

6. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

Well I knew that, but is there a reason behind it other than just low hanging balls?

7. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Yes...

the sensation of weights on your balls is extremely erotic and pleasurable.
    Walking, moving, screwing...

They swing and tug and pull and its a feeling you can become quite addicted to.

When fucking, they swing back and forward and slap against your woman's ass, or against her clit (depending on position) with a solid pounding sensation.

Sometimes they get swinging in a circular motion, especially when beating off...

Of all the things I have tried to make sex more fun and more stimulating... wearing ball stretchers has been the most satisfying... and by adding weight over time, its staying satisfying.

After a long period of wearing them... even taking them off and feeling the naked ball sack flopping and moving is just another great part of stretching.

8. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    i'd love to start stretching anyone have a link or some tips?

9. Guinea Pig

Guinea Pig New Member

Albums:
    I love stretching my balls & I have been doing so years in various ways. I think I got a bit carried away though when I bought a metal ring ( the sort that does up with an Allen Key ) & weighs 500g ( half kilo ) after a while it hurts like hell.

I can usually cope with an element of pain ( blushes - I quite like it really ) but this is out of control & certainly not suitable for days on end.

What weight do you guys wear?

Or are you more practiced than I?

10. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    What works for me is to altenate pumping and wearing split collar weights. I started out by pumping and then went on to wearing weights. Made quick progress with the weights initialy then came to a stop. I think that the quick progress was because I had pumped beforehand. So as I say, I alternate, usualy on a monthly basis. When I wear the split collars I wear 4" of collars weighing 3lb all day. In the evenings when I am not jumping arround I wear 6.5" weighing 5lb. Collars are 1.5" ID. Got them from secretleather.com
    When I pump I have a selection of cylinders. a two stage 3.5"-5.5"x 9". a 3.5"x10" straight cylinder and a 2.75" x 12" straight cylinder. Currently all of my cylinders are now too small so am considering my options on something bigger. I pump to stretch my sack for length so that my balls have somewhere to go when I wear my weights. There seems to be two ways of pumping, I go for length not the bloated sack look.
    Look on newart.com for more info if you decide to pump.
    I have some photo's on this site and a vid but seem to have a problem putting more videos on. Look on xtube under cirus6200 for more. Again, I am unable to put xtube stuff on here.
    Last try. XTube_
    Didnt work!!!
    cirus

11. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

In an earlier thread I posted a whole bunch of links to products for ball stretching... along with commentary on the strengths of each.

Metal collars are nice, especially since they can be stacked... Once you get two on, you can eventually spread them to insert more and that really helps with the stretching.

The biggest issue is that you need to stretch out the suspensatory ligaments that raise and lower your balls... and you have to do it without herniating the blood vessels and vas diferens...
    You do not want to compromise blood flow to your nuts... so if they feel cold, or look blue, take of the weights immediatley.

The problem with split metal collars is that they are bulky and they chafe, especially with high weight.

So look for the kind that have a nice smoothly radiused inside edge.

Another solution for Guinea Pig would be to buy the Ball specific "wedding Band" style... which is an allen keyed split ROUND ring.... this can help reduce the chafing a lot, too. You would wear the round ring at the bottom, UNDER the 500 gram weight... so that your nuts had a round edge carrying the weight.

But by far the most comfortable for long term wear, and especially under clothing wear are the lead shot filled leather wrap arounds.

They come in heavy and in low profile styles and can be stacked like split collars... but the lead shot is conformable to fit comfortably and the leather much kinder to the skin of your scrotum.

And they feel better slapping against your girl/boy friend than the cold hard steel of the split collars...

12. pinto4

pinto4 Member

hi

it is fun,I have hung as much as 30 pounds on my balls
    Just got an idea, I will try 40 lbs today,just for a few minutes
    have fun

13. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I love hanging weight from my balls but have not exceeded about 50 pounds.
    Have a look at my gallery.

Franky

14. D_LouisGussetJr

so i wanna buy a ballweight/ballstretcher, like a metal split collar or something. anyone have suggestions of places online that ship discretely??

15. xelha99

xelha99 New Member

Hi,

Readed your messages about ballweight. Wanted to share my short experience with you. Ballstretching interested me after I talked about that with a friend who started it (with spit collar). Now he's wearing a 2 lbs ballweight. I bought one also (2 lbs) and enjoying it for few weeks now. Can't wear it very long as I did not stretch with other weight my balls before. So have to be patient. But seems it's working slightly as time after time I can wear it longer. I bought mine form gearessentials.com. Nice stuff and good quality one. If you want to know more I would be pleased to let you know as far as I can.

16. kaptahsinuhe

kaptahsinuhe New Member

Albums:
    Hey All. After wearing a split collar for a month or two on 24/7 basis my ball sack is wrinkled for a couple of weeks and my balls are up. Only then the ball sack shows its progress. Have any other had the same effect?

Attached Files:

17. D_LouisGussetJr

hey everyone.......wanted to resurrect this thread. i'm still looking to chat with guys who are into ballstretching. been stretching seriously for about a year, starting to see some progress but i really want more. want my balls to hang very very low.

check my gallery for my latest stretching pic!

my yahoo is bulker1232@ymail.com ... waiting to hear from you!

18. julian_thebomb

julian_thebomb New Member

sometimes when i'm fucking, I feel my balls hanging low and hitting the girl's bum, however today, i felt my balls inside of me and hurting each time I pounded her lol. Isn't in that if you're in a warm room your balls hang lower and when its cold it contracts?

How do you measure balls hanging lower!? U gotta be able to put these things into numbers to recognize a real gain!

Trying to stretch penis is one thing but messing with the balls could be fatal!

19. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I wear ball stretchers more often than not.

The key, hungteen, is that you will not get permanent results merely by stretching the scrotum...
    Its the blood vessels, vas diferens and the ligaments that are attached to your testes that have to be stretched for permanent gains.

You can tell when you are stretching these because you will feel a pulling strain deep inside, behind the pubic bone... You want to go slow with stretching ligaments... like you are doing yoga and try to get to the point where you can put your feet behind your head.

Going too fast will herniate vessels and could cause atrophy of one or both testicles.

A good plan is to have several different kinds of stretchers ...But its generally best start out with split steel stretchers- stainless is best....
    But you really need the ones with the smoothly rounded inner edges to reduce chafing for long term wear.
    Like the ones sold at secret leather.
    If you look at the site you will see several sizes in terms of Thickness/weight. Secret Leather also sell them in different inside diameters. You may end up trying a few to find the inside diameter that fits you best, you need it tight enough to not allow a nut to pop thru the ring... but not so tight that it cuts off circulation or so tight that your scrotal skin won't fit inside the ring when you try to close it.

You should buy at least three, A short one you can comfortably wear alone, A slightly longer one you can graduate to, and one at least as tall as the two shorter ones stacked together.

You start with the short one, and after a while of wearing it, especially when your sack is warm and relaxed... switch to the next taller one.

Eventually you will be able to start with the middle sized one, and ADD the shorter one on top by stretching out the first one.

When you can comfortably wear the two together, you swtich to the third size to start with and start adding the shortest one on top of that... then the next taller one, then All three.

When you have all three on comfortably, you can buy another tall one, or even taller one... and then start again gradually adding both stretch and weight by inserting the short ones between the two tall ones.

What you are after is not just weight... but length... you want to push the balls away from you body AND have the stack of stretchers pressing UP against the root of your scrotum.
    Wear them under loose fitting pants, especially when you will be up and walking around so they can swing freely.

For periods when you can be exposed... your next purchase might be a set of bulls balls. Like these at secret leather

The are a lead filled bag with an internal space you tuck your balls into and snap tightly around your scrotum above the nuts.
    These come in 3 and 5 pound weights and they REALLY pull. If you put them on first, you can even add the steel stretchers on top.

Again, what you are after is that deep pull behind the pubis.

The nice thing about a set of bulls balls is that you can hang them over the edge of a chair to get a good pull even in a sitting position.

And, of course, you can buy the lead filled leather wrap and snaps that can be stacked fo both weight and pull... you will find that the lead filled leather wraps will be the ones you can wear longest with the most comfort.

Be aware that stretching will INCREASE the amount of scrotal skin... and scrotal skin can thicken and wrinkle to help control the temperature of the testes.

This will mean that without stretchers, your scrotum on a cold day can shrivel up to a very thick, very short and tight seeming bag.

But you will find when you first wake up in a warm bed your scrotal skin very thin and relaxed and allowing your nuts to hang much lower.

Do not try to put on stretchers when you scrotum is thickened and tight.

Also- be wary of long term wear... over time stretchers will cause EDEMA- or fluid buildup in the skin of your scrotum... this makes the skin of your scrotum thicker, and when you are wearing stretchers that thicker scrotum is pressed together by the stretcher and can make a stretcher that originally fit well, into one that is cutting off blood flow to your nuts.

So when you notice the edema, always take off the stretchers and give your nuts 3 or 5 days off for the edema to subside.

ANother solution to achieving stretch in daily wear, especially if you usually sit... is to get a Parachute stretcher with a D ring or two... these are thin lather wraps that enable you to attach weights that will hang down a pant leg.

You best bet is a flat link chain like a dog's choker chain, that will slide smoothy between pants and your leg. You attach the flat link chain to the parachute stretcher and on the other end you attache a weight or a series of weights. When standing the weights should hang just below the calf and above the bony parts of the ankle.

You can clip 3 or 4 pounds of metal to this end of the chain and and have your ball sin traction all day, sitting , standing or walking.

#19 Phil Ayesho, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  20. Big Al

Gold Member

That's very similar to [one aspect of] how penis enlargement exercises work. There may be hope for you yet :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted