Need a booty

sportsboy84

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright fellas, I have a question for you. God gave me gifts in the front of my brifes, however he forgot to give me a butt. Any suggestions on what undwear gives you the best butt when you do not have one! Are padded undies the way to go?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sports: you got a butt, everybody does. Padded-undies are weird, I bought some, but wouldn't wear them after trying em on. (Feels like socks in your britches), plus: if someone is 'attracted' to your ass, what about when you get-naked-for-playing??? (Often wondered this about girls who, um, 'stuff' or 'enhance' ....just sayin'.)

Some guys have liked my butt- depends on what one likes. They usually are focused on my dick, which is nice, and we go from there.

I get you, 'tho: I friggin' love checkin' out a man's ass- and some guys have some awesome-ass-action goin' on,,, not like mine.

Blessings and Love, bud- and a friendly-admiring-slap on your butt from Texas!

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might want to ask this guy how he got his "JLo booty"!!!

Lol. I saw something like that.... except the guy I saw was wearing skinny jeans. ugh! It's like he wore a bra on his ass. My first thought was... what's wrong with his ass?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay...I think there is nothing wrong with a guy padding his butt. I get so many compliments on my butt when I wear my padded underwear. There are many bad ones on the market , I have tried many of them. I have found the best ones yet.

Mens Padded Underwear, Trunk with Butt Pads

Photos showing before and after of myself....Hope you can see the difference

Attachments

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Up your protein intake and do squats, lunges, and deadlifts.

Luckily I was born with my kardashian toosh. I still give it a good work out but that's just to make it firm and nice. It doesn't need to be any bigger.

Best underwear for your butt would be trunks. Best brand would be Papi. Makes your ass look nice and bubbly.