Need a booty

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sportsboy84, Jan 4, 2012.

1. sportsboy84

sportsboy84 New Member

Alright fellas, I have a question for you. God gave me gifts in the front of my brifes, however he forgot to give me a butt. Any suggestions on what undwear gives you the best butt when you do not have one! Are padded undies the way to go?

2. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

Sports: you got a butt, everybody does. Padded-undies are weird, I bought some, but wouldn't wear them after trying em on. (Feels like socks in your britches), plus: if someone is 'attracted' to your ass, what about when you get-naked-for-playing??? (Often wondered this about girls who, um, 'stuff' or 'enhance' ....just sayin'.)

Some guys have liked my butt- depends on what one likes. They usually are focused on my dick, which is nice, and we go from there.

I get you, 'tho: I friggin' love checkin' out a man's ass- and some guys have some awesome-ass-action goin' on,,, not like mine.

Blessings and Love, bud- and a friendly-admiring-slap on your butt from Texas!

3. jenngirl1975

jenngirl1975 Member

You might want to ask this guy how he got his "JLo booty"!!!

Attached Files:

4. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Ugh. Fergit Padded anything. Ya got what ya got. it's way more important to have a good sized cock and balls than some pouty ass.

5. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol. I saw something like that.... except the guy I saw was wearing skinny jeans. ugh! It's like he wore a bra on his ass. My first thought was... what's wrong with his ass?

6. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay...I think there is nothing wrong with a guy padding his butt. I get so many compliments on my butt when I wear my padded underwear. There are many bad ones on the market , I have tried many of them. I have found the best ones yet.

Mens Padded Underwear, Trunk with Butt Pads

Photos showing before and after of myself....Hope you can see the difference

Attached Files:

7. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    OP, get yourself to the gym and start dooing squats. Then you'll have the real thing.
    Dave

8. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Up your protein intake and do squats, lunges, and deadlifts.

Luckily I was born with my kardashian toosh. I still give it a good work out but that's just to make it firm and nice. It doesn't need to be any bigger.

Best underwear for your butt would be trunks. Best brand would be Papi. Makes your ass look nice and bubbly.

Draft saved Draft deleted