need a condom recommendation..

D_Sid_Scrotum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can anybody recommend me condoms other than TheyFit..im just tired of ordering online..even though tehy fit really nicely!!

im about 9"x7" , i find the biggest problem is girthwhen it comes to the regular xl condoms

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MagXL's all the way bro...I am 8 by a tad over 7 and even the XL's are snug as hell. I get thicker the farther down the shaft so getting them rolled down is tough...

I am actually just gunna use up the XL's and go for the TheyFit's...I heard they-fit are coming out with new sizes? Any larger-girthed ones than the 22's?

...OB

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OmahaBeef said:
MagXL's all the way bro...I am 8 by a tad over 7 and even the XL's are snug as hell. I get thicker the farther down the shaft so getting them rolled down is tough...

I am actually just gunna use up the XL's and go for the TheyFit's...I heard they-fit are coming out with new sizes? Any larger-girthed ones than the 22's?

...OB
Yes Good choice Magnum Xl:cool:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been told by a guy I plan on dating that you can special order Magnum XXXL from Trojan. He is a bit over 14 inches long and 8 and a 1/2 in diameter

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fourteen inches long. This is wonderful. I have in my sordid past come across females that a 2" by 6" section of lumber a 1" by 3" piece. It would appear to me that some one told them a slight lie. Oh, well, we can expect to see this 14X8 in the book of world records soon. Or will his significant other post a picture here! I know that if I had one that size I would pass out when ever I got an erection. Just think how much blood that thing would take to het hard!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a bit over 14 inches long and 8 and a 1/2 in diameter[/quote]

I hope you mean he's 8 1/2 in circumference, I don't think even the bravest girl would tackle a dick that's 27 inches around.

The biggest I'm aware of is the Durex XXL, but that seems to have been discontinued, I wonder why that was?

cheers

Dillon

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
your right circumfrance, I'm tired. Anyhow, if he makes it here I will post some pics. He will be the largest I have been with. One of my partners was 11 and a 1/2 inches and very thick...I had no problems. Not sure how it will go with this gentleman. If I get permission I will post pics. I have seen pics and the fact he is 7'1" I don't have any reason to disbelieve him.

I do chat with another guy that is 16 inches, I didn't believe it until he turned on his cam and pulled out a tape measure. Both have had potential partners say no way and leave quickly. I feel bad that all of you probably expierience that as well, you can't change what you are born with in most cases.

No, I have no idea why these two well hung men are attracted to me. Guess they think I will be brave. Got to see how the meeting goes either way. I don't just hop into bed with anyone. If I get the chance to see/experience one of those condoms I will let you know and find out exactly to go about ordering them plus the cost. Proper safety is something that cost shouldn't be sacrificed.