need a friend

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, if your dick is not bigger around than your girfriend's waist - fogettaboutit

Orlando_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try the mens clothing shop... Pants with 3 legs and a pair of shoes with 3 ...
Oh and I think I saw you at a club one night... But I thought you were sitting on a 3 legged stool

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You guys.:tongue: O.k. I'm going to start acting more naive to these new guys, because even if it's a one in a billion chance that one of these guys ever are this big and tell the truth I don't want to toss, out that lottery ticket. So from now on unless I am clearly presented with reasonable doubt proven other wise (such as the legal system) guilty of false identification, i'll believe what's to be said to be truth. You now have one friend, don't blow it.:cool:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
You guys.:tongue: O.k. I'm going to start acting more naive to these new guys, because even if it's a one in a billion chance that one of these guys ever are this big and tell the truth I don't want to toss, out that lottery ticket. So from now on unless I am clearly presented with reasonable doubt proven other wise (such as the legal system) guilty of false identification, i'll believe what's to be said to be truth. You now have one friend, BLOW ME.:cool:
FYP

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
CuriousGuy said:
Welcome to the group, and don't feel pressured to post a pic and prove anything. Some of the posters expressing that your claim is bull don't have pics either.

Pci me, pic me *LOL*. CuriousGuy have i had the dignified honor of welcoming you, and asking you what your are curious about?:cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
Welcome to the group, and don't feel pressured to post a pic and prove anything. Some of the posters expressing that your claim is bull don't have pics either.

Nor are they claiming to have 15".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
Right. Mine is much, much bigger than that.

Since when does having one inch extra correspond to being "much, much bigger"? :rolleyes:

...or is 16" merely your flaccid length? :eek:

*passes out*

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Since when does having one inch extra correspond to being "much, much bigger"? :rolleyes:

...or is 16" merely your flaccid length? :eek:

*passes out*
Bingo, you got it.

After all, I do believe I've made several references on these boards to the fact that I'm a grower, not a shower. 16" is obviously pretty small for a flaccid penis, but trust me, it gets ridiculously huge when I'm hard.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, my husband's so long he can diddle me from across the room! :eek: :confused: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
Studhunter - please tell us that the pic is not you....

Oh, you :rolleyes: . Funny because I just changed my avatar to something more recent. The other one was on my 37th b-day. Not bad, hey? :wink: . But then again I could say the same of you, you sexy fellow :wink: .

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Oh, you :rolleyes: . Funny because I just changed my avatar to something more recent. The other one was on my 37th b-day. Not bad, hey? :wink: . But then again I could say the same of you, you sexy fellow :wink: .

Nice shoes... like the strap cut... the heel is okay. Goes with the skirt, if what skirt there is. :eek: