Need a good advice, suffer a lot of tease

Alfacentauro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys:

First of all i'm gonna put you in the right direction, i'm from Chile, South-America, our race it's a mix of spanish and native people, our average high it's 5'5".

I'm 5'7" tall and my problem: 7.8 to 8.5 inches depending on how excited.

The girls just freaks out when they see me, and the ones who stays never let me go anal. I enden a relation that was very important to me because of my penis.

Constantly the girl who is with me, talks with his girlfriends about my "equipment" and after that i feel they cant talk to me without look at my pants.

I'm very strong in bed, and can do it a lot of times in a row, actually i never count, i know it's around 7-8 times aprox. This thing makes girls not to have sex encounters whit me in a long time, like a week or more, and in the second encounter they always put a restriction to it.

I'm really in a need, i try to search a girl who likes me, and go on with me, but it's getting very difficult.

Can anyone give me some advices.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pardon me for being a little blunt (okay, a lot blunt), but...

Have some compassion for your partner! Fuck...

Every once in a while, I see threads like this, and the guy is always complaining that women won't let him fuck them up the ass fifteen times a day.

It takes two to tango. Don't treat your so-called girlfriends as if they were simply fuckholes for your pleasure. Maybe, oh, PAY A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION TO THEIR WANTS AND DESIRES for a change.

Now, naturally, simply finding a woman who can take a huge cock can be a task in itself. But if she says, "Stop, please, no more," then you'd better fucking listen.

(assuming, of course, that this guy is telling the truth)

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every once in a while, I see threads like this, and the guy is always complaining that women won't let him fuck them up the ass fifteen times a day.

That's very nice, but it has nothing to do with AC's post. Unless you're reading some invisible code which is invisible on my monitor.

Up at the top of the page it says something about "support group". Dumping on a n00b for saying things he actually didn't say is not support.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's very nice, but it has nothing to do with AC's post. Unless you're reading some invisible code which is invisible on my monitor.

Up at the top of the page it says something about "support group". Dumping on a n00b for saying things he actually didn't say is not support.

*ahem*

Alfacentauro said:
The girls just freaks out when they see me, and the ones who stays never let me go anal. I enden a relation that was very important to me because of my penis.

Alfacentauro the wonder dick said:
I'm very strong in bed, and can do it a lot of times in a row, actually i never count, i know it's around 7-8 times aprox. This thing makes girls not to have sex encounters whit me in a long time, like a week or more, and in the second encounter they always put a restriction to it.

And to this problem...
I'm really in a need, i try to search a girl who likes me, and go on with me, but it's getting very difficult.

...I say, learn to like a girl for who she is and care about her well-being. So what if you have to nut eight times in a row? SHE'S NOT GOING FOR IT.

She'll like you if you treat her nicely and, at least once in a while, put her needs ahead of the needs of your cock.

I want to say this every time I hear about some dude who can't fuck as often as his dick tells him. Alfacentauro is the unlucky sod to hear it from me this time.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alpha,

I had a GF that was cute as hell, loved everything about me, but was paranoid I would stretch her out and she would never be small again. A lot of uneducated women do not know how elastic their vaginas are and really do believe you will do damage with your girth. Length can hurt them internally, but as long as you go slow with plenty of lube and are not truly a freak of nature she should accomodate you after 3-4 attempts. Learn to short stroke like the rest of us too. You cannot expect to go balls deep unless she is a size queen and very excited when you start. IMO.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 5'7" tall and my problem: 7.8 to 8.5 inches depending on how excited.

Constantly the girl who is with me, talks with his girlfriends about my "equipment" and after that i feel they cant talk to me without look at my pants.

I'm very strong in bed, and can do it a lot of times in a row, actually i never count, i know it's around 7-8 times aprox.

Wow, it must really suck to be you. END SARCASM.