Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need a guy in Greensboro who's willing to pose for drawings and/or reference photos for drawings and paintings...

Unfortunately, I can't offer you cash for your time, but I can offer you a print of the work once it's done.

If I take reference photos, I'll agree to keep them only to myself for the purposes of my artwork. The photos are optional- they would just be a great help in future works.

I'm not sure when I'd be looking to do this, but if you send me a PM and let me know if you're interested, that would be cool.

I'm looking for guys who are relatively in shape (I don't need a Roman God...just someone in shape)

D

deleted3782

I vote for exwhyzee to model for you. He's pretty hot! And takes some artistic photos!

Thanks for the comps. :wink:

To be honest, I've done it before - once for a girlfriend who drew me as a prelude to fucking, and second for a friend who was taking photos for a class. I don't regret doing it. :rolleyes:

funcub

1st Like
Media
Lucky girlfriend. She's stolen my technique for getting you naked and hard. Now hopefully Schwulboy will have good luck in getting someone like you to model.