Need a new sex toy

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How cheap are you wanting? If you want a fleshlight type thing, look for a more simple sleeve. Fleshlights are Cadillacs of sleeves.

Also, is this for use with a partner or solo?

* I wouldn't go with a used sex toy.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I want to get a new rubber cock ring but the prices for shipping from the US are sky high. I'm looking for a place in Europe that have them. In Prague all I can find are expensive metal rings.

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to get a new rubber cock ring but the prices for shipping from the US are sky high. I'm looking for a place in Europe that have them. In Prague all I can find are expensive metal rings.

I'm not sure what the shipping cost would be to Prague, since I'm here in the States. I would think that the total cost, with shipping, would be cheaper than the expensive metal rings you don't want anyway. Maybe buy a few items and the shipping won't seem as bad, or maybe combine items with some friends? I've done that before and it's not bad at all then. :)

I've always thought those metal ones looked scary anyway :p

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I'm really just looking for something fun and effective.... I have the basic Aneros and it really does nothing for me.... I could be using it wrong but honestly it's just like a small ineffective dildo because it's not doing anything for my prostate

So I'm open to ideas

And I know used sex toys sounds gross, but there are a lot of toys you can sterilize, and like I said my biggest worries are cost & quality. Seeing that I spent so damn much on the Aneros and it's completely boring

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really just looking for something fun and effective.... I have the basic Aneros and it really does nothing for me.... I could be using it wrong but honestly it's just like a small ineffective dildo because it's not doing anything for my prostate

So I'm open to ideas

And I know used sex toys sounds gross, but there are a lot of toys you can sterilize, and like I said my biggest worries are cost & quality. Seeing that I spent so damn much on the Aneros and it's completely boring

How's the search coming?

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So I'm open to ideas

I still think you are being super vague on what you are wanting in a toy:

(1) Couple or Solo?
(2) Penile or Anal?
(3) Price range?
(4) Does it need to be able to be hidden?

As for Aneros, I wouldn't say that as soon as it is in it has the magic touch - it takes a bit to get into. Or maybe as you implied, the bulb isn't touching your prostate.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I still think you are being super vague on what you are wanting in a toy:

(1) Couple or Solo?
(2) Penile or Anal?
(3) Price range?
(4) Does it need to be able to be hidden?

As for Aneros, I wouldn't say that as soon as it is in it has the magic touch - it takes a bit to get into. Or maybe as you implied, the bulb isn't touching your prostate.

Def a solo toy, penile or anal isnt a big deal, price range preferably 0-35 haha
And I suppose it didn't need to be able to be hidden, but what kind of toys can't be?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always wanted a ring but didn't know how to size or what to look for... And after the Aneros I'm kinda over buying toys for experimenting

In my experience, buying toys all about experimenting. You can't know exactly what's going to work for you until you've tried out a range. I went through quite a number of toys before I ended up with a collection that really works for me.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
In my experience, buying toys all about experimenting. You can't know exactly what's going to work for you until you've tried out a range. I went through quite a number of toys before I ended up with a collection that really works for me.

Good point, I just wish I had a toy that was doing it for me ya know? Lol

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good point, I just wish I had a toy that was doing it for me ya know? Lol

I know the feeling!! My first toy was a rabbit (or a rabbit copy) - supposed to be one one the most popular female toys ever. Everything about it pissed me off! I was so glad when it finally died and I had an excuse to buy another one (I was low on money and couldn't justify the expense before that).

My advice would be to look at your previous toys and use those to figure out what toy you're going to buy next. My rabbit's useable length was about 6 inches. It wasn't long enough, so I made sure the next toy was longer. The rabbit was made out of what I call 'squishy' plastic, and it wasn't hard enough for me. I made sure the next toy was a solid one. I didn't like not having separate control of the clit stimulating part, so I made sure future toys didn't combine clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Etc.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always wanted a ring but didn't know how to size or what to look for... And after the Aneros I'm kinda over buying toys for experimenting
You wear a cock ring at the base of your shaft, behind the balls as such here. To measure, get hard and measure with a string or something that you can wrap around the base. A cock ring is a delicate balance between choking you out and just hanging there - so you have to take your measurement and get something very close, but slightly smaller.

I'm not really sure I'd call a cock-ring a toy though. It is more of an accessory to help you maintain a harder erection. Maybe it could assist you in edging?

Def a solo toy, penile or anal isnt a big deal, price range preferably 0-35 haha
And I suppose it didn't need to be able to be hidden, but what kind of toys can't be?
Liberator pillows are the first thing that comes to mind that is hard to hide.

The sleeve that I mentioned in Post 2 (here) meets your criteria - it is $28.

I'm pretty sure I'm wanting a dildo or some sort of sleeve... I'm kinda through with prostate toys for the time being.

but if a dildo happens to rub up against it, all better
The Aneros is a hands-free prostate toy. It takes a little skill to use it and there is plenty chance that it simply doesn't hit your prostate. Not for everyone either. How about something more manual such as this for $20?