need a PE partner/encouragment

minigolfer1172: if you are interested in starting a PE program (specificly jelqing) Private message me and maybe we could just give eacother encouaragemnt and compare gains and such, i really need he help (not too enthusiastic about starting, but definatly want to be bigger)

PLynx37: Hi Minigolfer.
You have to really want to do the PE program, or you'll get bored, tired, and quit. I've been doing PE for almost two months now. I've seen an increase in my width and length when flaccid, but have not seen a change in my erect length or width. From talking to other guys on this site, it takes almost six months of warming/jelqing/stretching/warming to start to see an increase in erect length, but most guys report gaining about 1" per year on average in erect lenght. What kind of program are you following ?

I jelq 3-4 times a week, with over 1000 jelqs (30-35 minutes), but I jelq 200 times everyday in the shower. I also bought a jes-extender for stretching which I try to wear 4-6 hours per day, but its hard to do at times. Hey, another nice benefit, your forearms will get really strong with all the jelqing that you do.

Before I started the program I was 6.5 in length and 6 in width. My goal is to get to 10 x 8 in three years. What is your goal ?

10_Lover

minigolfer1172: well right now im about 8 x 5.5 Id like to be closer to maybe 10x7 (your goal of 8 seems a little too thick to me, but hey, its your dick) Really though Id be happy with any results. Also I would love to be bigger flaccid, just to have a huge one swinging between my legs, creating a noticable bulge that girls might actually notice! ::) man!

Draco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey minigolfer 1172,
like you i want to grow some inches but you can not get upset if nothing happens. If you think that it is going to happen then it will. Just got to give it time. I thought that I would never grow an inch but i was wrong to my knowlegde i believe i have grown maybe an inch with all the different exercises that are posted in different web sites. :tongue: To me that is a big deal even if it is not much you just keep going. Recently i just started to restore my foreskin because i think that men who have their foreskins are natural. I have been doing my stretches and shaft skin pulls and guess what its working. :biggrin1: You just got to keep going. Yes it sounds good, i would to like to be your support buddy in this time of need if you wish.:wink: If anything write back and we'll shoot the breeze:cool:

Draco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
personally i forgot to metion that i grew from a 7" to a 7.5" in about the coarse of maybe 1 month and three weeks.:rolleyes: It may not be much but you know it just goes to show that it can happen just keep it up:biggrin1:

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Draco said:
Yes it sounds good, i would to like to be your support buddy in this time of need if you wish.:wink: If anything write back and we'll shoot the breeze:cool:

Seeing he last posted in this thread over 3 years ago I think you might have missed the boat... :rolleyes: