Need a position suggestion!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

longjh8: So here's my problem. I'm a leg man, and perhaps unsurprisingly, my wife has very beautiful legs. Particularley her calves. Mmmmm.... What was I talking about again? Oh yeah. I'm trying to figure out a sexual position that offers me a good view of (and hopefully easy groping access) to said part of her anatomy.

I've tried a few variations on legs behind the head, knees to the chest, etc., with me on top. All of which work very well for me, but (and this is where this becomes an lpsg post) the penetration is too deep for her. In fact, in most of these positions, she says "stop" when I still have an inch or two on the outside. And even though I have tried to be gentle, I don't have much physical indication of what's too much, and I often end up going in a little too far and hurting her.

So! Anyonw know of a good position with good access to the legs that does not have the extreme penetration of the legs-behind-the-head thing?

Thanks!

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: Not to sound like a smart ass, but most of us on this board has never had complete penetration....I know that I have and never will, be able to completelyinsert all of my self into my wife in any position, so if the positions that you are describing allows you to see your wifes legs. That is about the best it will get, to quote my wife "it is only so deep in there, and I can not grow a longer vigina for you"....

3. Imported

Gold Member

longjh8: Well perhaps I should have been more clear then...the issue is not that *I* don't like the position because I can't get complete penetration; the issue is that my *wife* doesn't like it because it hurts. I'm not one of these 10+ inchers that has no hope of ever getting completely in ever no matter what, so my wife, understandably, prefers positions where I can. I don't think she will be consoled by the fact that there are other women out there that have to put up with even larger schlongs.

So yeah, if there were no position at all where I could get completely in, then I'd agree with you. But that's not the case -- there are plenty. My aim is to find one that allows acess to the legs.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gushiggins: longjh,

There is one position I was taught. Advantages are you get a full view of her body, and she can control how deep you go in. Disadvantage is that, unless you are extremely fleixble, you will not be able to kiss her.

You will need at least a queen size bed's worth of space for this one, and a surface that does not create friction burns.

You lie down on your side, across the width of the bed. She then lies perpendicular to you, her legs going over your hip. She controls how much you are inside her with her feet, one of which is against the small of your back and the other which is most naturally positioned on the hamstring of your lower leg. She can take as much as she can, and you have one and a half free hands to feel your wife. You get a full view of everything, including those gorgeous legs.

For easier control, your wife should have her head leaning against the wall, with a pillow between them for comfort. This gives her a counter when she pulls you inside her with her legs.

If you need clarification (I'm not the best at describing things), let me know -- gushiggins@yahoo.com. I don't know the official name of the position, but I'll try to find a picture of it if you can't get the picture in your head.

Hope I was of service.

-Z

Draft saved Draft deleted