need a real honest opinion about my gf

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jk476, Aug 25, 2010.

1. jk476

jk476 Member

so i kinda have a gf. she says she loves my dick and everything, but ive still yet to make her cum. do you think she deep down wants bigger? (i'm around 6.5x5.5 inches)

the main reason i ask is because of this, we go to different colleges so its a long distance relationship, we took a break for a few months last year, and when we got back home for the summer we got in a huge fight on the phone and she was really drunk and she told me that she had given another guy head while we were on this break (i got with other girls too so i couldn`t really get mad). I was a little drunk as well and i asked her if he was bigger and she says, "yeah honestly he was a lot bigger than you, you`re really small" and kept going on and on. The next day she told me she didn`t mean any of that and that she had only given him head for like 5 seconds and stopped because she didn`t want to, and that she was just trying to make me feel bad because we were in a fight. she says she was really drunk when they hooked up and she doesnt remember anything about his size at all and she doesn`t really care either. but in the back of my mind i still wonder so sometimes i still ask her and she either says she doesn`t remember or that i am bigger, but i wonder if that is just because she doesn`t want to hurt my feelings.. i'm going to ask her again tonight so i'll let you know what she says but i'd like some opinions and stuff

2. jk476

jk476 Member

bump

3. PhallicApotheosis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't waste your time, she's almost assuredly stringing you along, but it ain't about your dick. Avg. is fine for most gals if the man attached is their world, if not the biggest dick won't keep a gal around. We men, being more visual are far more obsessed with size, at least our own.

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You should spend more time having sex with each other.

5. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

Good grief....she was drunk and being a bitch at the time. 6.5 isn't small, it's above average. I'm on the low end of average, I have NEVER had a woman complain that it's small, eventhough, I 'think' it is...LOL.

I do have a feeling that as you are both going to different colleges this year, it's probably a relationship on the way out. You guys took a break, you were both with other people. You're still young. Don't sweat it. Life is too short.

You two need to talk seriously if you want to stay in, as well as, try to remain in a commited relationship when you will be so far apart for so long. I know for me...it wouldn't have worked when I was young. I'm not so sure it would work for me now. LOL.

6. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Buddy, here's my real honest opinion: Don't worry about the size of the shlong your girlfriend was swallowing while away at school. Don't worry about whether it was fror only "5 seconds" or not, or if it was only for that short time because she needed to get that cock into her pussy, instead of her mouth. I (and probably lots of others in LPSG) only wish that 5 seconds of an oversized cock in a girl's mouth would make her crave to be with that guy forever. It doesn't work that way. Sad to say.

What does work is that if you can't let go of what happened while you two were apart IT WILL DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP. Get over it. Stop anxiously reliving her past with another and start becoming lost in every moment of her present with you. Do that and maybe, just maybe, she might suprise you (and herself) with an orgasm. Honest.

PS: With regards to your girlfriend blowing the other guy, I've been (unfortunately) told by several women who have confessed that sucking on a normal sized one is more fun than trying to wedge a big knob in your mouth.

#6 At.your.cervix, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  7. kurios

kurios Member

Let it go!
    Don't keep bringing up the subject......................
    Get over it and if you can't then move on
    If you care for then this is all just silly

8. iian1972

iian1972 Active Member

Albums:
    Heat of the moment comments happen, you got in a fight she tried to hurt you and you may have pushed the issue.

So forget it and try to move on, your size has nothing to do with whether she can orgasm or not, some women orgasm easily, some can only do it for themselves and some have never been able to orgasm.

Sound like you really like each other, so move passed this and enjoy each other.

Most women are more interested in the person, not whats in there pants.

Good Luck, hope you work it out.

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    She was just jerking you around in the heat of a drunken argument. Most women do not care for dicks that are over-sized, as they take extra precaution to accommodate. Listen to Drifterwood and have more sex with one another and dwell less on the sex you don't have with one another. If she wants you to make her come she will be willing to give you hints about exactly what brings her off. Tab A in Slot B is not usually essential, but rather some combination of things.

10. D_Delbert Dingleberry

D_Delbert Dingleberry Account Disabled

Some tough love. I'll say it as respectfully as I can.

You need to get your head out of your ass. Sure, you're young; the testosterone is swimming through your veins; you don't know shit about life and you think the bullshit that you're stressing is important.

It IS important according to what your midbrain is telling you.

I'm here to tell you that you are living in the midst of an economic depression. This woman, and your stupid cock are taking your mind off of what should be of critical importance to you: Your commitment to your studies. Your relationship to this planet. What can you offer this world that some child your age in Vietnam or India can not do better? Hint: It better not be a fucking big cock because 100% of the mothers on this planet have the capability to take a cock bigger than any male ever to set foot on Earth can deliver.

You need to be thinking about your future and not eating cat food while in it -- because you blew your chance to maximize your potential to have a career.

Fuck her. Fuck you if you don't fuck her. I used to think with my dick like your dumb ass and doors were closed to me in my life because of it. I need you to become a serious person and to direct energy to your work in college.

You'll learn that even if this knuckle-headed woman loves your cock, she will quickly lose interest in it of you are a broke underachiever.

Build your ability to survive in a world that is seeking to reduce your standard of living to the least common denominator. I love this site, but if you are actually tripping on the size of your cock I mean this from the bottom of my heart: you're fucked up. Your cock is fine. Regardless of it's size. here's how I know that: You have no choice. Nothing can change your inheritance. That means that the task is not to please that shit-headed woman. The task is for you to define who YOU are and what is important to your self view. I pray that you see that the size of your cock, fuck, that even if you HAVE a cock, does not have a seat at the table in your internal dialog about your self view.

The purpose of this site should be heal the guys with big cocks who are egotistically warped, and to reassure the good men with angst about their size that that shit is a bunch of ignorant bullshit that has zero bearing on their ability to be beautiful people and lovers. Bitches (male and female) who need size should take their fat body, stretched, dogged out orifices to the men with big dicks. Given some of the downright sick ego-maniacal attitudes of the 7X9 crowd that I bear witness to, it would......how should I put it.....SERVE THEM RIGHT.

Dump her. You're an idiot if you believe the relationship is going anywhere. You may feel lonely and you may feel a need to maintain connection to her. That loneliness that you feel exactly equates to the following:

Your complete disengagement with people looking for young people to get involved with organizations trying to help make this a better world.

Your lack of devotion to your lucky ass ability to go to college and to focus on the wonderful opportunity that you have to blossom. Stop. Let me repeat that word. Blossom. To be sucked up into a realm of some of the work of the mind that can help to save humanity.

Do your work.

The real work. Your insecurity about a squeezer bitch will dissolve like a....

#10 D_Delbert Dingleberry, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  11. Billy Batts

Billy Batts New Member

Albums:
    @peterdetruse - That's some really solid advice. I wish someone would have leveled with me like that 4 years ago, it could have saved me from wasting a big chunk of my youth.

12. jk476

jk476 Member

thanks guys, i broke up with her last night.

13. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    now find another girl,life is fun

14. jk476

jk476 Member

15. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find drunk people speak what they are really think. I'd say find a new gf. This will always linger in your head and she's in the wrong for saying it AND about it. 6.5 isn't small. Some women cannot orgasm from being fucked. Remember, sex is mostly mental, not physical. Don't believe that statement...try having sex with someone you're not into at all. Personally, I'd say NEXT, and kick her to the curb.

16. jk476

jk476 Member

i mean we are broken up, but the feeling of hearing her say that to me just really stings. i mean i just want to know if she meant it or not, that way i don't have to wonder anymore.

17. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Dude you need to realize that it doesn't fuckin' matter except in YOUR head. I used to have this same hang up years ago even though as it turns out I ain't doin' too bad in the size department. peterdetruse up there had it right... well mostly you don't have to go save the whales or humanity or anything but you could just as easily be the guy that goes out and invents the laser powered lawn mower or some shit.

Man I will tell you in a relationship of any kind be it short or long term as the man you have to have confidence in yourself. I mean REAL cool calm collected confidence. Many years ago I did the same thing you did... I would ask women about the size of guys they had been with. And I'll tell you if the gal is honest about 40 percent of the time your not going to get an answer you like and that number goes up by about 10 percent for every 5 years over 20 she is. (Note: That's not based on any scientific fact but rather bullshit observation on my part that I regurgitate for you now.) So at some point I figured out that if asking that was fucking with my head like this then stop asking!! Once I did that a lot of other things fell in to place and I saw things a lot clearer and things came into view that I hadn't even previously seen.

So I'll tell you another story about me to let you know what I've said here isn't complete BS.... So some time after I quit askin' the whole dick size question and I focused on pleasing women, (something I studied extensively on how to do when I was younger) that's when women started telling me I was the best they'd ever had. Having that happen a few times will blow your ego way out of proportion. Anyway one woman I was with for about 4 years, and she as well told me I was the best she'd had. Even 2 years after we broke up we still get together time to time just because it's that good. So anyway awhile back I don't even remember what brought it up but she told me the biggest she had been with before me was like 11". Now for a second that same feeling I'd had years ago started creeping up. Fortunately this time that feeling didn't even have a chance to set root because my ego was well armed with the knowledge of about a dozen women or so proclaiming me a sexual god or some such nonsense.

Urrr... what's my point? Oh yeah.... Anyway if you really want to help yourself in the women and bed department and get to the point where women are telling you the you're the best they've ever had.... Then study... There's a ton of information out there on how to please women and be a better lover. I'll also tell you that once you do the homework... being the best is easy! Because there are so many guys out there who buy into the macho bullshit that you're "less of a man if you need some book to tell you what to do". I had a few books and a very willing study buddy and that was about all I needed.

Oh yeah and as a side note cause I also know this is why your asking this... You will never have to ask a woman if you are the biggest she's ever been with. If you are she will tell you without you asking.

#17 JacKNight, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  18. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    She was saying it to be hateful. Don't let it get to you. Move on and be happy! NOW if you were a big Sex in the City fan...you could have used the line from the show when Samantha and here BF were going to therapy and she was unhappy with his penis size. She said...He has a small penis...and then he said...Maybe you just have a huge pussy. :)

Move on... It's not worth your time to worry.

19. hunk2007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @OCMuscleJock, So true buddy!!!
    Move on dude ;))

20. jk476

jk476 Member

yeah i am moving on. i know i'm not small, but i just want to know the truth because i don't like when people lie to me, especially those who i trust

Draft saved Draft deleted