Need a Sex/Relationship 'Tutor'

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a 19 yr old virgin, and sick and tired of being alone. I'm not really sure how relationships work, how to scope out a prospective girl, how to do...well...anything. I just would like someone who I can talk to about this stuff, someone (preferably younger, as a younger person knows more my generation) who can help me. Please PM if you are up to this, I'm really desperate. (That sounds pathetic)

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you have any female friends in real life? (legitimate friends not girls you're nice to because you want to hook up with them either!)

I think you would be more benefitted from a real-life tutor in this matter. Maybe just hang out with some guys and watch how they operate? :\

I'm a bit of a relationship dork myself,so I know how difficult it can be at times. I think the most important thing you can do is just get comfortable being around girls. When you're comfortable you seem more confident and girls will definitely notice. Don't be too creepy or assholish or too eager to get in their pants and girls won't mind being around you. Think of it as a first step.

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the same boat man, just don't let it get you too down. Just be your self i guess...try to stay out of the friend zone... dam friend zone!!!

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
friend zone isn't a bad place to be as long as you're not expecting more out of it.

Having female friends isn't a bad thing. In fact being seen with other girls send out a message that you're a good guy and girls like you. That can help you get the attention of other girls you may be romantically interested in. ;)

Baby steps here. Don't set out looking for your soulmate or you'll never find it. Just start small for now :)

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
haha, don't discourage the guy...

But yea, dorkwho got it down pact. Just make baby steps, and get comfortable around girls. You are my age, so I'm in the world you are in. Just get into a comfort zone, recognize your traits and be comfortable in your skin by interacting mildly, and progressively until you have self-confidence. People are attracted to confidence. With it, you can be approachable and be able to approach others.

Just go with the baby steps now. Get information, apply it, and be practical.

grubsnelle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, i just really wish I could get someone with experience to help me on some things
What some things do you want help on from someone experienced? There are a lot of experienced people in this support group who could help if you were more specific (you don't have to give more detail than you are comfortable with).

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
Truthfully, I am completely and utterly confused about pretty much the whole how to get a girlfriend (find a girl etc.) thing. I missed out as a child (take out the violin) on much social interaction due to racist schoolmates (bullying maxed) and am still learning how to be socially functional. I can talk to girls and have had a few like me (feelings not mutual), but haven't exactly figured out how to even approach a girl I like or even find a girl I like. I know "finding a girl" is vague, but I'm in college now, and all I can think of for some reason is who would make a good girlfriend rather than who I like. Social anxiety and low self esteem, for me, are huge problems, so I guess I need more of a Social Tutor than a Sex one.