Need a woman's help finding the perfect Vibrator

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dkong8x625, May 27, 2011.

1. dkong8x625

dkong8x625 Active Member

Albums:
    Hello to the beautiful women of lpsg,

i have a fwb that i occasionally see and about a week ago, before hitting in the sheets, the topic of vibrators came up. See is rather shy and timid when it comes to sexuality but admitted that she has thought about it but has never owned or tried one. I doubt she would ever purchase one herself so I decided to take it upon myself and give her one as a present. Now, I am only 8' and she has difficulty handling me in some positions so I would rather get her a smaller one that focuses on stimulating the clit and g-spot, if possible. I know zip about these things and would really appreciate it if the lovely women of this board could chine in with recommendations that fit that category. Maybe something they've tried and would rec to their friends. I also have no idea where to buy these things so reliable sites are also welcome.

Much Thanks and Love :biggrin1:

2. D_Percy Pantsed

D_Percy Pantsed Account Disabled

Take her to the stag shop just south of yonge and dundas

3. dkong8x625

dkong8x625 Active Member

Albums:

Thanks Sick, I've been to the stag stop before but she definitely won't go, she is pretty reserved. On top on that she seems to know about as much as me on the subject, nothing. I want something of functionality and quality that someone would recommend from experience, I really don't trust sales people. Also, want it to be a surprise.

4. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. Ed69

Gold Member

6. Opalite

Gold Member

Your best bet is to go to your local sex shop and look at some. The most important thing is the "pitch" of the vibration; a high pitch (sort of like a drill, screaming kind of sound) is no good. Those are very shallow, and will probably not do anything for her. You want to look for the deeper, bass-like sounding vibrations - they will usually not run as hard, but they dont have too! Be sure to have the sales personal let you try the vibrations out on the tip of your nose or just hear it, because price range sadly doesnt tell you much about the quality. I've worked in these kinds of stores for quite some time, and eventhough most other aspects are very personal - this "low-pitch" thing seems to be universal for most ladies.

Draft saved Draft deleted