Need advice ASAP!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thickseven, Oct 18, 2011.

1. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Forgive me if this isn't quite the right section. . . Well I posted an ad on craigslist and I've been texting the girl (i hope) that responded, they gave their # right away but i didn't want to give mine. But I gave it. In their emails they said they'd send a pic over text but they haven't. they said that we can meet tomorrow in the morning to hook up at there place. She also won't tell me her age, but says she lives alone and is giving me a ride so i assume they are older. My main concern is that this person is just some stupid college kid fucking with me (I'm in school) and that this could be a potential prank on me or something more malicious like a planned mugging or violence towards me. I ask questions but the texts are short clipped responses. Should I just avoid this hot mess altogether?

2. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Yes. Avoid this hot mess altogether. No pics, no confirmation, no nothing, you have NO clue what you're getting yourself into.

3. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Thanks Serial Kisser. . . I'm really lonely though :sigh: My first gf and I split recently and I don't really have any hope of finding another, partially because I have eclectic interests but mostly because I have no game/people skills. I guess I wanted false hope. Now I regret giving out my telephone #. :/

4. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    Don't do it, it's a trap.

5. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Lol I immediately imagined general Akbar.

6. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    It is better to have been safe than sorry. Try dating older women...women in their 20s, 30s, and older -- if they're not married, of course. There are many women in those age ranges who are looking for a serious commitment -- not a one-night-stand who are mature, stable, and independent.

7. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Wow. . . I had considered that a bit, but you don't think I'm too young for most?

8. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    avoid. they are counting on some lonely and desparate young guy to take the bait

9. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah man, you never know. I think you have to be really careful especially with craigslist. If you have any doubts you should probably avoid it. I haven't used either, but from what I hear OK Cupid is a little less sketchy. Might want to try that, but like I said, I havent used either.

If either ends up working you should post about it. I'm thinking about making a profile on OKC.

10. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you choose the meeting spot like a coffee shop, then you can show up and check her out before she knows who you are.
    still risky though, there ARE better methods to meet people ya know.

11. thickseven

thickseven New Member

It was a fucking man. . . :mad:

12. D_rdtvhb

D_rdtvhb New Member

Lol! I'm sorry guy. I had to laugh. Don't give up! I met my man on cl. We've been inseparable for almost four years now.

13. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry man. What the hell was he thinking? Its not like you would just change your mind. That sucks.

14. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Yeah that's what I thought, and I don't think it was even a prank, dude sent a cock pic, so I think he was trying to pick me up or something. If not that's a really homoerotic prank to play. :confused: Luckily I didn't say my name or anything. . . might have to change my phone # later though.

15. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    No, thickseven, some older women date/love younger men, especially for sex. Now, for a relationship....that's a different story. I've always fucked/dated younger men -- even until this day: my boyfriend is not in his twenties, thirties, or forties -- but 9 yrs. younger than I.

Before I met him, I was being pursued by the above age ranges, and it felt good to be desired because some women wish they had a young man's eye look or gaze upon them. LOL.

So, go out that, take a chance, and enjoy life: it's short, you know?

16. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

exactly!!!!

always get confirmation beforehand... but remember... pics can be faked or OLD~ she wouldn't give you her age? big red flag... lots of red flags in this one by the way....

You can do better... just take your time.

Draft saved Draft deleted