need advice bad

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigone650, Jan 14, 2011.

1. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    Sooo one day my gf and I are talking about sex.. And outta no where she says she was with a guy that was twelve inches. And that she took all of it... now I brushed it off at first. Bit the other day she was cleaning out some old stuff of hers and I saw her throw out some trojan magnum ectsasy condoms. Needless to say iam feeling totally small and useless. What should I do ? Ask her some questions or just let it go ?

2. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    I mean what are the chances ? I've never felt little in my life. But this one has me not even wanting to fuck her anymore.

3. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    let it go mate... Who cares who she was with or what size cock he had.. You have one thing he doesnt and thats her! Stop putting undue stress on yourself, your only thought when your with her should be how to please her not who has pleased her in the past..

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's playing with your head - and not in a good way. The condom isn't proof of anything.

Even in the internet age, it's difficult to find a genuine 10 incher, so I doubt there's often been even one guy alive on this planet sporting a 12" cock. Your girl is exaggerating. You can either allow her to crush you, or you can laugh it off. I suggest you do the latter.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Ask her questions about what?

6. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    Well I'm trying to put it out of my head. Its just difficult. I was gonna to ask her straight up, was it really twelve? And why would u tell me something like that ?

7. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. Ask her. I'd love to know what she says.

BTW: From what I can see in your photo, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

8. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    I haven't decided if I'm going to bring it up again or not. I would like some input from the ladies on this one.

9. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

It's hard to tell if she is playing mind games with you, it really depends on how your conversation about sex started or developed in that situation. Have you recently started seeing each other?

If it's just an innocent conversation where she was sharing her experiences, then I wouldn't let your insecurites run wild over it. It's cool she is willing to share her past experiences with you, it could help you get to know what she likes and doesn't like. Maybe the other guy had twelve inches, but shes not with him anymore obviously. Shes with you. Work on giving her the most pleasure shes had, I'm sure you can start with your mouth and go from there.

But, if the conversation about her previous romp with twelve inches came up abruptly or boastful it is in my opinion that she might be playing with you. She might be looking for a response of anger, jealousy, whatever. Again recognizing this depends on how well you know her, what kind of person she is and relationship you have.

10. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    The coversation was pretty early on in the relationship. We've. Been together ten mos. The comment was made in the first month. And it was said like a boast. Like I said I brushed it off until last week I saw the magnum when she moved some of her old stuff in. But wouldn't a twelve incher need a magnum XL ?

11. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    And one thing I can say about this girl is she's not a liar

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I wouldn't bother. Once she's said it's 12, she'll probably stick to that claim if it kills her. You can rest assured that it probably wasn't 12. The chances of that being so are infinitely tiny. She probably THOUGHT it was 12, but had guesstimated completely wrong - easy enough to do if you aren't comparing to body parts, objects or other known sizes.

She probably didn't even stop to think that she shouldn't. I have a tendency to share everything. Until I came to LPSG, it wouldn't even have occurred to me that a partner would be seriously bothered by the size of an ex's dick.

And you know, most women, most of the time really couldn't give a fuck about size. Unless a guy is tiny, or the woman a confirmed size queen, most women are happiest with the size of the guy they're with. So you probably don't need to worry about whether you're big enough for her. If you weren't big enough for her, chances are she would have left you before now. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

13. EmJay

EmJay New Member

So who the fuck cares if she had an entire boat showed up her vagina once...

You shouldn't care about that..it doesnt matter..its a distant memory..even in her dreams when she's fucking..it will feel like your dick. You are the one she's with..and she cares for YOU!!!!!

I guess she probably felt comfortable saying that before,because maybe she felt like she could say it..seeing that you are big yourself...8, 9..12... it doesnt matter how many inches..BIG is BIG.

Her vagina is adjusted to yours and that is what she feels and thinks about..

Djeez..stop with this insecurity already..so unattractive this is!

Please let it go..you only create undue stress and drama for yourself...for real!

14. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    Well she's said in the past if my dick was little and popped out all the time she wouldn't have dated me. Like I said I'm not little but not the biggest either. Ure comment makes sense. But does it sound like I'm dating a "size queen" ?

15. Incocknito

Gold Member

I think the reason she said it is because you're big and that is a springboard to think about and talk about other big guys. Not all girls do this. I can only remember one. We were in bed and she said "I was with this guy who was soooo thick"...

Anyway since your gf's ex didn't use XL's then maybe he had a thin penises. And thin penises do look longer than thicker ones.

But really, don't worry about it. If you have made her fall in love with you then it doesn't matter what anyone else is packing, past, present or future.

Doesn't sound like she's a size queen. If she was then surely she'd be with Mr 12 inch and not you?

You asked for it :p

16. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    Ok. I guess that's why she mentioned it very early on in the relationship and never once since then.

17. bigone650

bigone650 New Member

Albums:
    She's in love for sure. She wants to get married. Maybe its all in my head. It was 9 mos ago. The condom (magnum) was just a reminder. I've used them on occasion. But never on a regular basis

18. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    It doesn't matter if you are dating a size queen. The size queen label is a recent invention. You shouldn't worry if your gf labels herself as one, and I really shouldn't worry if anyone else wants to slap the label on her. It's meaningless, because all of us are a little fascinated by cock size, yourself included.

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

YES! It is!

She may, or may not be, into size. But even if she is, YOU are big enough for her or she wouldn't be with you.

20. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

You asked for the thoughts of the ladies, and you got some great ones.

You’re the one playing with your head. From the looks of your picture you are just fine. You say the two of you have been together for 10 months; she is moving in, you say, she’s with you not him. So how’s it going with the two of you? Are you enjoying sex? Are you in to her? Is she in to you?

Here at LPSG, we meet women who really like a big guy. As a rule, women like guys with some size more than little guys. There are exceptions. Mostly size is not the turn on; more likely it will be the way a guy acts, carries himself, acts masculine, is endearing, and how he looks overall. Fortunately for those of us, like me, who are average, there are lots of women who like us.

In your picture, you look larger than average. I would think most women would think your size is just great. But you are not with most women, you are with a specific one. You say she doesn’t lie. That’s good. I bet she tells the truth with her acts and behavior as much as with words. She has chosen you, not some other guy. Maybe he was really big and a really big loser sex wise. A hot bod can be hot at first and turn real cold real fast if the person is all body and zip lover.

I trust she would not choose to be with someone she thinks is unsatisfactory. I would not be looking for clues and making federal cases when nothings there. That said, depending upon the dynamic of your personality, and hers, it could be healthy for you to discuss it. Rather than a turn-off, I would find it a turn on to think I’m a better lover than my predecessor with his oversized lobe.

Draft saved Draft deleted