need advice bad

bigone650

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never comment on a former lovers tightness is the thing. Just wondering what her motive was for mentioning one of her former lovers

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's interesting to hear you wouldn't dream of mentioning a former lover's tightness. Your gf obviously didn't feel that inhibition, but it doesn't mean she 'meant' anything by it. Perhaps she was just being flippant. Perhaps you shouldn't obsess over it.

My wife has been with one or two guys with bigger cocks than mine, and she knows I've had much tighter than her, but it doesn't affect the way we feel about ourselves or each other.

Icky

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of girls have the bad habit of exaggerating sizes. Me and my closest friends are pretty open and comfortable about talking bout sex and we have of course talked about penis size. One night We did a little test where us guys were asked to guess the cup size of different models on a picture, most of us got it wrong but my roommate had an uncanny ability to get everything 100%. But the most interesting thing was when we asked girls to state their ideal size and then try to mold it in some Sculpey we had laying around (we're artists). They agreed on 7-8 inches, but when they were making them in clay they were actually around 5-6 inches. Except one that was pretty much 9 inches. XD
For the record we're four guys and three girls, in case I made it sound like a huge group. :p

bigone650

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm going to follow most of ure advice and forget about the comment. There's way too much good going on in the relationship to spoil it with insecurity

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, there seems to be a flaw in her claim. 12", and she took it all. But, the average vagina is 8" deep. That would mean that he had about 4" that really never got buried! Now, put that to her. Unless she has a 12" deep vagina, there were parts he never got damp. She's either intentionally misleading you, or she has that strange ruler that shows 1/2"=1". You know, the same ruler a lot of guys use. Maybe she was measuring from his a-hole.

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't throw this relationship away because of YOUR insecurity. True, your ex should have never talked about her exes in that manner (because it sets an often impossible standard when people reminisce), but if she wasn't sexually attracted or compatible with you she wouldn't be with you.

D_Tavish Titmouth

Account Disabled
Media
Don't throw this relationship away because of YOUR insecurity. True, your ex should have never talked about her exes in that manner (because it sets an often impossible standard when people reminisce), but if she wasn't sexually attracted or compatible with you she wouldn't be with you.

I second this. She is with you for a reason. Yeah, she shouldn't have said that, but you just have to let it go and move on. I know, easier said than done.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
The coversation was pretty early on in the relationship. We've. Been together ten mos. The comment was made in the first month. And it was said like a boast. Like I said I brushed it off until last week I saw the magnum when she moved some of her old stuff in. But wouldn't a twelve incher need a magnum XL ?

No magnum and magnum XL are the same size 8.13" :rolleyes:
XL is just ever so slightly wider

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Interesting. If some guy I was dating started reminiscing over some tight twat he had, I can't imagine wanting to have sex with him again. If he can be indiscreet and uncaring about this, what other stupid things is he going to say and do in our relationship.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
So who the fuck cares if she had an entire boat showed up her vagina once...!

But did they pull the oars in?

My guess is that you were making too big a deal of your size for her liking at the beginning of your relationship. If you push for compliments or push her to worship your cock too much, you are likely to get a slap down. I'm sure she loves your cock, just don't make her feel beholden to it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's in love for sure. She wants to get married. Maybe its all in my head. It was 9 mos ago. The condom (magnum) was just a reminder. I've used them on occasion. But never on a regular basis

Ever consider that her throwing out the condoms in front of you was an overt gesture? Maybe she's saying we won't be needing this anymore?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. If some guy I was dating started reminiscing over some tight twat he had, I can't imagine wanting to have sex with him again. If he can be indiscreet and uncaring about this, what other stupid things is he going to say and do in our relationship.

Well dont do that..just tell him that was disrespectful to you or inconsiderate of him and not to do that ever again..

if you are going to chuck every date out the minute they make stupid booboo's..you are in for one hell of a lonely ride.

But I guess it does depend on a few other criteria as well..like if that person had more plusses..etc

But I agree with Drifterwood..I have a feeling that you might have instigated the talk about size..etc. Just didn't expect her bringing the topic of her ex in..

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

For the most part this is not a problem. In essence people get together and they have pasts and in those pasts there were people. If the gf in this picture referred to her past as simply part of the context of telling you about her sexual past then what you received was nothing more than her being honest that she had been with a person in that past of "unusual dimension".

As a gay man there was a time in my long ago past that I dated nothing but bodybuilders and some were to be kind "very accomplished" within that sport. To this day, I remain friends with more than one of those men, but our pasts are just that.

Over a decade ago, I married a 6'5" southwestern NM cowboy type. I married not for the physical appearance or physical characteristics but instead for what the person was inside. By the time we get into our 60's or 70's, the physical becomes less important than the love and emotional connection. If you are truly in love with a person, the facts of aging fade away.

In a way, the one who is the winner absolutely is you. Think about it, she had a guy with a monumental penis and yet in order to get together with you she said "goodbye" to that penis. What she chose instead was you. People are far more complex and made up of far more than the penis between their legs and she had to learn this one. He was a stepping stone to you and you were a step up from the man with the monument between his legs.

Unless it becomes a topic that is brought up constantly by her, it should quickly become a non-subject and it and the revealing of it is simply part of both of your past lives.

You've already won!

Good Luck

bigone650

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't instigate it came outta left field. I was actually commenting her @ the time

Last edited: