Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I need your advice on this one and hope you can help.
I've always been a top and have never bottomed, but really want to try it. I'm thinking about buying a toy, but don't know what kind is best--dildo, vibrator, or prostrate stimulator. What feels the best? What would you suggest for someone just starting out?

Right now I'm thinking about one of these two:Colt Anal Trainer, Aneros Helix

What do you think? What do you like to use?

Geminicon

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just have a small buttplug and it's pretty fun to play with, maybe about the size of the small one in that Colt kit.

I hope I don't stray too much from your original post but I was always more of a top than bottom until I met my current guy. Sex isn't really a problem even though he's pretty big but I'd love to be able to be really loose for him so I've been looking very hot and heavy into the Ease-In Anal Dilator Kit. What does everyone think of that? I hope it'll open up the possibility for fisting one day too!

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys, I need your advice on this one and hope you can help.
I've always been a top and have never bottomed, but really want to try it. I'm thinking about buying a toy, but don't know what kind is best--dildo, vibrator, or prostrate stimulator. What feels the best? What would you suggest for someone just starting out?

Right now I'm thinking about one of these two:Colt Anal Trainer, Aneros Helix

What do you think? What do you like to use?

Start off with the anal trainer kit. That is what got me started with anal play and believe me...it's helped immensely.

When I first got it, it was a challenge to get the small plug up there...now, I can almost take the large one.

Plus, if you don't like anal, you won't be out much money.

And trust me...the orgasm is very intense (at least for me) when I have a plug in...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like the steel plugs sold by Njoy.

Started with the medium, and worked up to the two incher.

the weight is great, they are hyper smooth and don't have chemicals you don't want up in there... you can wear them for long periods and go about your day.

You want to practice insertion and withdrawal. Get yourself accustomed to the sensation of relaxing your internal sphincter. You will find it is something you can learn to do.