need advice for taking very large boyfriend

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's been a lot of great advice. I'd add to Jamtart's info, that the irritation from nonoxynol-9 also causes "micro-tears" that are thought to increase your chances of contracting an STD. It's believed that the irritation comes from the detergent properties that nonoxynol-9 has.

On the "second ring"... I had a friend teach me about it, in more ways than one. :wink: First, when he was bumping against, mine actually hurt. He explained to me what was going on, and told me to relax, "I don't mean your hole, I mean YOU. Relax your whole body." He worked it VERY slowly through (patience is a big key to anal anyway), and it was hurting a bit, to the point where I almost had him stop, but he kept talking to me, relaxing me. When it finally was through, and he was all the way in me... my toes curled around so far, I think they were scratching my calves. :biggrin1:

I was lucky with him, because it really was a case where he knew what he had, and he knew how to use it. He explained everything to me, but also kept assuring me that he wasn't going to hurt me, he wasn't going to just slam it in, and all of this contributed to me not tensing up, and making the whole thing either painful, or just impossible. Some people are into the pain thing, I'm not, so his approach was perfect for me. He really had saintly patience. Now, once you get warmed up, well, in his words (so don't blame me for the cheese), "your tight little bud, is gonna open up like a beautiful flower." Then, you can pretty much take whatever he gives you. In this instance, I went from hearing, "shhh, just relax for me, I'll only put in as much as you can take" in the beginning, to hearing, "See? I told ya that you could take it all. Dude, I was SLAMMIN' you, and you were totally taking it for me." at the end.

Finally, if it's rough, yes, you can do some damage, but from strictly a non-medical point of view, think about this... The sphincter is supposed to loosen and recontract, and if it got permanently stretched every time something went through it, by about age 10, you'd be wearing diapers again. There is the whole arguement that the direction of passage in this case is "unnatural", and thus "different", but really, it's a band of muscles, akin to a swinging door, it only "knows" that it's being opened or closed. So, even with a battering ram, you can slowly and gently push open a swinging door, causing no ill-effect to the door, or you can go through it at full charge, and do some serious damage. Of course, all of this also assumes you aren't taking it 5 times per day, 7 days a week. :wink:

P.S. After Mr. Big-n-Deep, I was later with another friend that was on the lower end of average, who, afterwards told me, "Man, I love that you're so tight." OK, OK, it was good, but after the initial tightness, I admit I was wishing he was reaching a bit deeper. :tongue: But "ruined" and "spoiled" are two different things. LOL!

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not exactly a pro but I took 10.5 x 7.25 *twice* last weekend. Up till that point, the biggest was 8.5 x 6.

The key is willpower and being ultrahorny but physically relaxed. The stud who did me rimmed my ass for a good 20 minutes then started to finger me, starting with two fingers and working his way up to four.

At that point i would have let him have me even if he was 24". I started to ride him at first thinking that I could control everything that way, but the geometry was wrong, so he rolled me over onto all fours and started drilling me from behind.

The first five minutes was pure HELL, sorta like the first five minutes after you get the needle in the dentist office. But my policy as a bottom is that the top owns my ass no matter what. After about 15 minutes I had taken a good 9" and probably could have taken more but I blew my wad without much warning.

The second time we fucked I took him all the way for over 30 minutes. He is a powerfully built guy and basically assaulted my ass with long deep thrusts right up till the end. Walking back to the hotel it felt like his shaft was still deep in my ass. I almost turned around at the half way point to go back for a third shag, but I thought that would look crazy.

-R

Wholesome Goodness

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[FONT=&quot]As the grandson of a surgeon, I was curious about what he did as a surgeon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My grandfather was a surgeon in World War II even landing on France on the afternoon of D-Day to ferry the wounded back to England.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One Thanksgiving when I was visiting my grandfather a man came to his office requesting emergency surgery. Being curious about my Grandfather’s life, did I asked to tag along and that is how I witnessed the first and hopefully last surgery of my life.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The poor man’s rectum had fallen right out of his anus leaving him with hemorrhoids so painful he couldn’t move.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If it hurts your body is sending you a very important message. Stop![/FONT]

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone, sorry to bump this tread but it is related to the one i wanted to do ^^!
So i'm having the same matter with the wall at nearly six inches ( where the sigmoid makes it loop i think); i tried to relax and i was really relax, (oh by the way, was playing with a toy, one 11*5/6 inches i think) but i could not pass it...
For me it really feel like a dead end, and it hurts a little when i push ( not really hurting, more disconformt) in there, sometimes it feels like it'll be going through and feel wonderful, but just after, it won't go any further and i feel the discomfort...
I don't know what to do -__- if anyone can help, thanks a lot.:frown1: