need advice from ladies

mydarn13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a true 13 in cock. My wife wants to be screwed crazy by my dick and an even bigger one at same time. advice ladies?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We would have to see pics of you with your username and lpsg in them before we could even begin to advise you unless you were willing to pay a large fee for our advice.

mydarn13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no no she wants one in the ass and one in the pussy..... she also mentioned another girl.... is it normal for the sudden change of personality in her sex drive?

mydarn13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry gals maybe i tried for advice at the wrong place.... thanks for your time however short and unincitefull it may have been.... i just didnt know if it was a bridge worth crossing for the wife.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Unincitefull? Is this a word?
I will now go to our resident writer and expert on words,Spoiled Princess.
S. P.?
For the record "incite" means to riot or have someone react.This is my
definition. Mydarn, anyone "claiming" to have a 13 inch cock, is in our estimation, a liar and a fake, if you don't have a webcam, or at least photo's to back up your claim.
cigarbabe:saevil:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uninciteful isn't a word, but the English language has an inbuilt facility which often allows the invention of words by sticking whatever prefix on them. He seems to have a talent for invention :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ohhh! I get it!
I'd have to agree that a 13 inch weiner, takes a pretty good imagination.
Now if he only could invent a way, to attach it to his pelvis! :biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

mydarn13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no reason to lie about anything i have said.... posted my size so that the first response would not be pertaining to a matter of filling the hole..... as suggested above.... i am not insecure in my relationship. My size, while somewhat abnormal i feel, is luckilly appreciated by my spouce. She has had a sudden spike in sex drive and curiosity in the past three months. She suggested group sex with me and another male of same or larger size and the possibility of another woman. Now, she is the first woman in my history to plunge almost my entire member without pain or discomfort to either one of us. we have been together for 7 years now and her ideas of fantasy and extacy alarm me. I came here for much needed however discreet advice. thankyou

mydarn13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
however i leave this matter an all ill response behind and bid you ladies good night.