need advice from size queens

ticorico

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've been seeing this sexy girl. i posted about her a few weeks ago actually.

long story short, she told me early on that i might not be able to make her climax and the only person who ever could was her husband of ten years and she thought it was because he was extremely well endowed. we went through a really rough period because i was really hurt that she said that. but, we kept having sex through that time and a couple of weeks ago i finally started making her cum from intercourse.

but about 10 days ago, i stopped having sex with her. i just haven't been able to get over her talking to me about how huge her husband was. and she also told me about another guy who was also much bigger than me. obviously, i'm not huge (7.5 x 5.7) and can't fill her in the way that she's use to. but i put alot passion and energy into pleasing her. the confusing thing is that she keeps coming back to me for more sex even though she has expressed to me in not so many words that i am not as good as the other guys.

so, why does she still want to sleep with me? should i ignore what she said about the other guys and go back to fucking her? should i just be friends with her and give up on the sex?

i am really confused. i don't like being told that no matter what i do i will always be second best. i just can't seem to repair my ego.

i know there are alot of super hung guys on here who will be all to happy to make fun of me and that is fine. but i would really appreciate some input from the ladies.

i use to think women and sex and love were so magical and mysterious. it's such a let down to learn that women need certain mathamatical measurements to feel pleasure and passion.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry dude, I don't think ANYONE would make fun of you.
She must know that she is hurting your feelings by mentioning her ex's. If she already knows and still continues to tell you, then she's not worth your time.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my humble opinion, it's kinda her ego to stop your ego before letting you go further, and most girls i met are like that. (as i don't have huge bulge, or that hung, only thickness could be a 'tada' for them!!)

it's been proved that she wants to have sex with you as she keeps coming to see you. so you did great job to get over her words.... (excellent, ticorico!!)

so u r the winner!! and most girls can't say apology even if she would like to do. however, she did it by keeping coming to see you and need to have sex with you. it's kinda apology... so be nice to her, make her happy until the last day of that feeling fades... be strong if it happens... man!! SOME girls sucks, sorry, I mean some as emphasized in cap, not all, and i dont mean her, too. she maybe good, not suck, but you've got to prove it by yourself. and time will help, be strong man!!

girls always fool around us, men!!! i've got a lot, so i just treat it as is. and if it's too much, just step back and find someone who you are happy to stay with every single second.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It goes both ways, someone probably told her she wasn't all that just the same. Stop being such a whiner, the fact she comes back says it all. Sex is like eating, sometimes you find a new restaurant and overdose on it, after eating there all the time, it just isn't as good sometimes, so take advantage of the addiction, because eventually, the luster of it fades.

texasbuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tico,

Sorry you're having problems: I'd drop her!

Several reasons: she's immature and ill mannered: "A Gentleman Never Tells' also applies to ladies"

I'm gay but I'm also a very experienced Shrink. Your pictures are of a very, very handsome young man with a dick that is 2 inches longer that the international average. If those pics are of you; and if she still wants to compare you to someone else: she needs to have some counsel.

Many women want one type of stud to breed with and another type to raise their kids.

I think you can do better...hold out...find a person who is stabile and mature enough to think the truth: you're clean-cut, handsome and hung.

find one who is mature enough not to have played the field and wants you because she thinks you "a walking orgasm".

I would say, at best she lacks class, at worse she's "working you".

You can do a lot better...you've nothing to apologize for.

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't like being told that no matter what i do i will always be second best
Tell her to stop. Don't ask. Tell. If she wants a sexual relationship with you she has to stop hurting you and accept you. Men make comments about women's body type, as well, and the same thing happens to their self-worth. Down the toilet.

Your penis size may not be freakishly large (why would you want that anyway?) but it is well above average and if it's still not big enough than this is a simple matter: you're just not physically compatible. People make physical incompatibilities work, but that means there must be more going on than just the penis in the vagina.

I had the opposite problem with my last girlfriend. I'm big (about your size) and she was especially tight. We had regular sex for years, but there were always discomfort issues for her. Now she's with a guy who's AVERAGE, and she's a lot happier with the sex. She can have it longer, and more often. I, meanwhile, need to find someone a little more accommodating.

It's just compatibility. People are built differently and sometimes they don't match. You are a good person, but even you can't expect to please everybody all the time.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may sound harsh; but I think you should dump her. It's not love if the other person makes you feel bad about who you are.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a crock of shit. Fuck the shit out of her my man. Stick your "smaller" cock up her ass and see what she thinks then!

Personally i think anyone who comes out with this kind of crap in the early stages of dating is not really worth much more than a novelty fuck anyway.

Get her pumped and dumped on the grounds that your fed up feeling like your sliding a hotdog up a hallway

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, NJ, that does sound harsh.

I don't think the girl said this to hurt him. I don't know why she did say it, but I think it is unlikely she said it expressly to make him feel bad. She may have just been trying to be honest. She will learn in time there are times where honesty is not the best policy. Not that she should lie, but somethings just don't need mantioning.

I think the OP needs to try to get past this. She clearly wants to be with him, she enjoys the sex and over time maybe he will become the best - because sex is not 100% physical, emotion is very important too.

Edit - Oh and by the way OP - the size you state is well above average, if she is talking about 2 guys who were much bigger then I'd take her stories with a pinch of salt (certainly about the 2nd guy).