Need advice: How to arrange for a nude massage

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all -- I'm not that active on here, but briefly, I'm 30, married and we have an 18 month old beautiful daughter. My wife and I recently decided that we want to let grandma and grandpa babysit for a weekend night and invite a masseuse or masseur to come to our house to give us both a nude massage -- and to see what else might happen. It's a fantasy we both share, I think because we're both pretty tired these days with the toddler running around and we like the idea of someone taking care of US a little.

So..... we looked at craigslist, in their "erotic services" section. There are plenty of women and men who advertise themselves as "massage" people, but it's obvious that they're advertising sex as well. So how does one know how to go about arranging for this without getting in trouble? Like, what if we're being set up by the local vice squad?? Some of the ads sound sincere and some sound pretty hot -- we both found a few that we found mutually intriguing, but we're a little unsure how to move forward without getting into trouble.

Anyone out there have any experience with this type of activity?

Thanks in advance!

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Check out a legit day spa in your area and ask if they have anyone who will come to your home for a dual massage - or know of a legitimate place that will. The last thing you need to reduce your stress is to get busted!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Couple of thoughts...

Pretty much all massage is nude - at least the person being massaged is nude. Depneding on where you go, you'll typically be covered with a sheet or towel.

If you're looking for more than that, you'll need to find someone else. Don't look at a legit "theraputic" massage place.

I'd also stay away from the downtown neon, massage parlors. They just seem too seedy, dirty and dangerous.

Stick with the on-line services.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pay your fifty or sixty at the front, then hand your private attendant $100 when you meet him behind closed doors. Trust me, he'll know what to do! My first visit was with a beautiful slim Korean who let me blow him and finger-fuck his ass until he came, and he finished me off with a handjob. Before all that, lots of kissing and sucking all over his body, lots of hot wild foreplay! Nice, big lickable :tongue::tongue: balls, mmmm! Take your time and you'll get your m:wink:ney's worth.

The day spas here and in nearby DC are run by Asians and its very hard to find one with male attendants, and most will not let you fuck them. Good luck.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I went to school for massagy therapy and we were instructed to suggest to our clients that they "disrobe to their comfort level". Being a professional masssage therapist, I wouldn't be shocked by a client's nudity. Now, as far as anything physical and sexually happening between you, your spouse and your therapist, I don't know if that'll go down in a "nice" day spa.

The craiglist services might be your best bet for trying to fulfill that kind of fantasy. If you ever think someone is the authorities, just ask them outright. It's against the law for them to lie to you. That's entrapment.

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all -- Been a while since I started this thread. Having a toddler (I think I mention this in EVERY message I post) makes us both pretty tired most of the time (thus the reason we really want to treat ourselves to something new and different).

My gut feeling is that in my city we will likely not find sexual opportunities at legit spas around town. DC sounds like it could present lots of opportunity, but it's not in the cards right now. It's hot checking out ads with my wife -- talking about what we might be comfortable doing with this girl or guy. So part of the fun is the hunt. But if we DO go the Craigslist route, what's the safest way to do it? Has anyone else there had experience doing this?

BTW, 8060, based on what my wife has been reacting to in these ads on CL, I think she'd be thrilled for us to hire you as our masseur. :cool:

D

deleted213967

Anyone out there have any experience with this type of activity?

Thanks in advance!

I had a couple of disappointing experiences. Like you and your wife, I was not looking for sex (or at least sex with the masseur), still I had been annoyed with traditional massages, wherein the professional will prudishly wrap you up like a mummie, keep his/her hands miles away the "special area" and make you feel even less relaxed.

On the other hand, the couple of "erotic" masseurs I tried to hire lied on their profiles about their appearance, their qualifications and their attachment to their job (translate "I love what I do" into "I love to take your cash").

I am sorry I couldn't help you guys.

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We are looking for the same thing in the south Houston/Galveston area. My wife lives in that area and is interested in finding someone to do an erotic massage on her but no luck in finding anything that she is comfortable with.

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like you and your wife, I was not looking for sex (or at least sex with the masseur), still I had been annoyed with traditional massages, wherein the professional will prudishly wrap you up like a mummie, keep his/her hands miles away the "special area" and make you feel even less relaxed.

Actually, we ARE looking for sex with the massage person. Not sure exactly what -- we're still working that out. But definitely SEX of some sort. I could definitely use at least a "happy ending," if not a "pleasant beginning" and an "enjoyable middle" as well!
:biggrin1:

Wow, based on the few responses I've had about couples (or individuals) hiring erotic massage folks, I might have to turn my query to Dan Savage! (Are there any devoted Savage Love fans out there on LPSG??)