Need advice on how to deep throat my husband

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Help! I've hit a "wall" literally in my ability to suck my husband's cock. As I've gotten a little older (I'm 35 now) I don't have nearly the inhibitions I used to, and have recently discovered that I LOOOOVE going down on my husband. He says the things I do are what fantasies are made of and he gets weak in the knees and has to lean against a wall.

The problem (and he insists it isn't a problem, but in my opinion, there's always room for improvement)... is that I can take him deep but I can't swallow all of him, especially when he gets really really hard.

It's not a gag reflex issue. I seem to have moved past that. But I can literally feel him banging against the back of my throat. Where else is he supposed to go from there? And, of course, I can only keep that going for so long because his cock cuts off my air supply so I have breathe every so often.

My husband is big but not nearly as big as some of you guys (he is 7 1/2 by 5 1/2) so it HAS to be anatomically possible for me to do this, especially if there are men/women out there swallowing 8, 9, 10 inches and beyond.

He is slightly curved upward... is that the problem?

Maybe not... I tried practicing on a straight dong and still couldn't get it in past about 6 1/2 inches.

I would very much appreciate ANY advice from anyone (Male or Female) who has learned to deep throat.

I love pleasuring my husband and want to be able to take him all the way.

Thanks!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Different people have different sizes of larynxes---your voicebox---and can open up their throats to greater or lesser degrees. Here is a test to see if it is even POSSIBLE, given your dimensions and his. Lie on your back, with your head hanging over the edge of the bed, so that your head is tilted backwards. This will provide the maximum opening to your throat. Have your husband move into your mouth as he is facing the top of your head. Adjust your height or his as appropriate, such that his length is paralell with the axis of your throat, and on the same line. If his penis has a sharp bend to it, regardless of direction, that can have a hug impact as to how well you can deep throat him. If is has a sharp upward curve, then the position I have mentioned will work, but he will have to basically lean over your body, in basically a 69 position, so that the curve can ease down your throat. If he curves downward, your best angle will be on your knees facing him, and tilting your head back. A left or right hand curve will take some experimentation to try and line up the curve with yoru throat. If you still can't do it in these positions, more than likely yous larynx just doesn;t open wide enough for his thickness--and you shouldn;t force it, because you don't want to damage your larynx, either. Good luck with your experiment, and let us know how it turns out!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No comment, read David's.. you might also try something like Xylocaine viscous. it's a STRONG local anastetic usually used when inserting tubes/pain relief for bad coughs/pain relief for ulcers.
You can get it over the counter, but... make sure you don't touch hubbie's penis with it, or he'll be no more than a wet noodle for a while. If you use it, use a condom.

My favorite cocktail: Maloxx and Xylocaine Viscous: Pink lady... goes great with an ulcer flare-up.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried a few different positions to see if his cock slides down your throat more easily? Some to try are on your back with your head hanging off the edge of the bed, him on his back with you kneeeling facing him and the classic 69 position with you on top or bottom.

I read somewhere that exhaling when he hits the back of your throat might make it easier to swallow.

This may provide a few tips for you.

DEEP THROAT MONTH

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will say by your post you seem to be doing everything right to satisfy him. I think it is great that you want to go that extra mile to please him.

From a women's stand point, I say you have to relax . Relaxing is the key.
Once you get passed the gag reflex issue everything is smooth sailing.

My husband is 8-1/2 inches. So..... deep throating is able to be done with him, but the penis can only go so far. For me, no matter how hard you try, some people are only able to take it so far in the throat.

So, you are doing a great "job". :)

quote=Chrysalis;622382]Help! I've hit a "wall" literally in my ability to suck my husband's cock. As I've gotten a little older (I'm 35 now) I don't have nearly the inhibitions I used to, and have recently discovered that I LOOOOVE going down on my husband. He says the things I do are what fantasies are made of and he gets weak in the knees and has to lean against a wall.

The problem (and he insists it isn't a problem, but in my opinion, there's always room for improvement)... is that I can take him deep but I can't swallow all of him, especially when he gets really really hard.

It's not a gag reflex issue. I seem to have moved past that. But I can literally feel him banging against the back of my throat. Where else is he supposed to go from there? And, of course, I can only keep that going for so long because his cock cuts off my air supply so I have breathe every so often.

My husband is big but not nearly as big as some of you guys (he is 7 1/2 by 5 1/2) so it HAS to be anatomically possible for me to do this, especially if there are men/women out there swallowing 8, 9, 10 inches and beyond.

He is slightly curved upward... is that the problem?

Maybe not... I tried practicing on a straight dong and still couldn't get it in past about 6 1/2 inches.

I would very much appreciate ANY advice from anyone (Male or Female) who has learned to deep throat.

I love pleasuring my husband and want to be able to take him all the way.

Thanks![/quote]

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Different people have different sizes of larynxes---your voicebox---and can open up their throats to greater or lesser degrees. Here is a test to see if it is even POSSIBLE, given your dimensions and his. Lie on your back, with your head hanging over the edge of the bed, so that your head is tilted backwards. This will provide the maximum opening to your throat. Have your husband move into your mouth as he is facing the top of your head. Adjust your height or his as appropriate, such that his length is paralell with the axis of your throat, and on the same line. If his penis has a sharp bend to it, regardless of direction, that can have a hug impact as to how well you can deep throat him. If is has a sharp upward curve, then the position I have mentioned will work, but he will have to basically lean over your body, in basically a 69 position, so that the curve can ease down your throat. If he curves downward, your best angle will be on your knees facing him, and tilting your head back. A left or right hand curve will take some experimentation to try and line up the curve with yoru throat. If you still can't do it in these positions, more than likely yous larynx just doesn;t open wide enough for his thickness--and you shouldn;t force it, because you don't want to damage your larynx, either. Good luck with your experiment, and let us know how it turns out!

This is an excellent suggestion. One thing to remember is that if he's standing or leaning over you in a 69 position, his balls may hit you in the face. It's happened to me before. Be careful. :biggrin1: If he naturally curves downward, deepthroating will be much easier and you can do this while he's standing or sitting in front of you.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Some to try are on your back with your head hanging off the edge of the bed,

Recommended. This seems to have the effect of "straightening out" your throat, which facilitates deepthroating someone with no curve or a slight upcurve (like me).

Make sure he knows (I'm sure he does, but make sure) to pull back when you signal, because you can't pull away from him in this position, should you gag.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! Thank you all for your replies. I will definitely try taking him in an upside-down position. I would not have thought of davidjh7's suggestion (backward over the bed). My husband's upward curve is dynamite for stimulating my G-spot when we're making love in certain positions, but it is a disadvantage sucking him straight ahead on my knees. I hadn't really considered flipping the whole thing over -- his shape may be a real advantage going the other way. So I'm looking forward to seeing if he actually fits...I hope he does.

I can't describe what a novel experience it is for me to just savor him, to worship his cock and be intensely aroused by the feel and taste of it, even if he hasn't touched me at all in that particular encounter.

Many of our recent sexual activities have had us wishing we had relaxed together a long time ago. Funny how a man and a woman can want the same things, live together for years, and feel too embarrassed or insecure to express themselves.

Whoever brainwashed us (women) with the whole "good girls don't" mentality needs to have some sense fucked into them. :wink:

Anyway, thanks again, and I'll post back after we try a few things.

ginormouswang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try the 69, Chrysalis, but put a few pillows underneath his butt to get a better angle. This is the only way my girlfriend is able to swallow all of me (about 9.5 inches long and 4 inches across, I don't know my girth) outside of the upside down suggestion, which can give you a bit too much of a head rush.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your hubby and i have about the same cock.. i to have the upward curve,, Honestly,, Ive never had a woman who could take it all.. mostly its only been guys who could take it all.. the upward curve is a BIG problem if im rock hard. Try to get in 69 position and keep your head back some.. it will should work better,, but no guarantee :)

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A couple of hours ago I actually did it! :biggrin1:

Decided on the regular 69 position instead of head tilted over the back of the bed; Rob's comment about making sure my hubby knew to pull back when I signaled made me go "oh shit!" The thought of someone else controlling my ability to breathe (even on my signal) was kind of scary.

So I decided to try it from above, and when I lowered my mouth down on his upward-curved cock, everything was going exactly the right direction. What a difference! Remembered PowayWolfman's advice to keep my head back some (BTW Wolfman I looked at your pics, hope you don't mind, and you are very similar to my man.)

Anyway, his dick just slid right over the back of my tongue and all the way down my throat!! I definitely felt something different than ever before...don't know what part of anatomy he was going through but it felt like I was literally swallowing him. I was amazed, extremely fucking aroused, and so relieved! My lips were flush against his groin, touching his sac. I loved the way he was writhing and moaning. What a feeling!

I did it over and over (mixed in w/some other fun stuff), and I was shocked by how soon he came. Usually I have to work harder. :wink:

Interesting experience, though -- for the first time ever, I didn't get to taste his cum at all because I swallowed it without it getting anywhere near my tongue.

Anyway, I can't thank y'all enough...haven't 69'd in ages because I tend to get a little too distracted by what he's doing to me. I only got past my gag reflex a few months ago and had thought that taking him deep that way might re-activate it. WRONG!

This time, I distracted the hell out of him! He knows I posted on this site yesterday looking for advice, and if the shit-eating grin he's been wearing all evening is any indication, he appreciates your help as much as I do (or more?)

My throat feels a little sore... but I'm sure I'll recover overnight.

Have a delightful evening.

Chrys

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats---glad it worked out for both of you. If you drink some warm herbal tea (not hot), with some honey and lemon in it, after your tryst, then it will help soothe your throat, and help prevent it from getting too sore. The feeling you felt about literally swallowing is just that--you DID swallow him--you went past your larynx, and into your esophagous. Have fun with yournew talent!