Need advice on my circ, sensitivity and climaxin.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by aligator4, May 7, 2008.

1. aligator4

aligator4 New Member

Albums:
    Hope this is the right forum to post this...feel free to move it...

Hey guys, I got to ask for some advice. I am in my mid twenties and I had circ a few years back to correct a short frenulum issue, it was kind of a rush decision, not checking out the internet and all, and I should have known better. I ended up with a partial circ that almost completely covers my glans when flacid.

I 've been having problems with my climaxing / coming / ejaculating with girlfriend and casual sex, as well as issues with my sensitivity in my penis. I 've seen a couple of docs who say the issue is psycological, and it's in my head. But I have a lot of doubt on that, when I masturbate I come fairly easily and I do it frequently too. Thing is though when I do it "manually" so to speak, i stimulate mostly the area on the underside of the penis where the frenulum used to be and is now a whiter slightly raised bump, this gives me intensely pleasurable feelings and can make me climax very quick. Sadly this area is not stimulated in intercourse (at least it very very seldomly is) even without a condom.

I won't even go into sensations with a condom, they are non existant, even though I feel very hot for the girls I am with. Sometimes especially when the condom gets (it must happen to other guys too...) pushed in when I try to enter a woman who is initially rather tight, and it then (the condom) pushes back up on the penis an almost completely covers the glans with foreskin its a disaster. And more generally what little I feel with no condom, which is something if minimal, it's none with it. With all the problems this carries along of meeting new girls and initiating things with them.

I have even thought of doing a full circ and maybe that might solve my issue. But like I said a sex doc I visited said it would be the stupidest thing to do and he attributed everything in some psycho babble (or not) talk of his. I have also thought of maybe getting too used to my masturbation to the detriment of sex. There have been times especially when the girl is really moist and wants me a lot and I wear a condom that I feel next to zero. And that of course has at times cost me my erection...well what can you do...

I ve been going out with this girl for a few months and we 've had sex for fifteen or so times and I ve not yet cum....hmmm...most of the time it's pleasurable but some times I just feel I am sticking a slab of meat in her, fat, thick and insensitive. Sh it...

In any case I really want to get to the bottom of this. I ve regretted my circ but now it's done so maybe I need to tighten it, I dunno, any help or insight from experience is appreciated. I have posted some pics of johnson too.

I also want to know if the skin is cracking due to abrasion from the circ.

Thanks to anyone who read this and is willing to comment.

Stay hard.

Jack.:cool:

2. aligator4

aligator4 New Member

Albums:
    I just want to add that althoug I feel rather proud for my size I have a little bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to my glans which is rather small. And I think to that the size of it being what it is it contributes to my being less stimulated in a girls vagina.

3. mariorossi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you must try abstinence. Stay a couple of days without touching your tool and it will be more responsive to mechanical stimulation. Apart from that, it is a psycological issue. But since i don't believe in psycological therapies (unless someone is really suffering) i suggest you to neglet maturbation.
    My experience: my cock is uncut but not very sensitive. If i want someone playing with it i do it when my balls are full, otherwise i don't enjoy it.
    My boyfriend has a broken frenulum, there's a whiter strip where it was the frenulum, and in facts he has no particular sensitivity there: nevertheless he can cum anytime, with condom too.
    Hope that helps!

4. aligator4

aligator4 New Member

Albums:
    Yes it does help a lot Mario! Thanks for your reply! I will certainly take your advice as a first step (of course it will be hard to follow but I ll manage). Thanks for sharing your and your boyfriends experiences too, it clears things up to know what others are facing.

5. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Wait, you mean having a foreskin doesn't automatically make sex feel amazing? Now, what's everyone on every forum I post on going to argue about now?!?!

Thanks a lot!! ::runs off::

6. anglerect

Gold Member

Albums:
    sent you private comment, nice big piece of meat you have.................read what i wrote you willl cum in gallons

7. 220483

Gold Member

I had the opposite problem. I'm uncut and remember being a child and having a very sensitive gland. DUE to the fact that foreskin covered the majority of my cock's head, I had tremendous sensations down there. the doctors answer? WASH IT with salted water and masturbate a lot.
    maybe in YOUR case you should just NOT masturbate for a while. RELAX about it, or try to stimulate the gland using your hands, producing new sensations to it.
    at your own risk YOU may use tighter condoms, or even a cock extension with some sort of spined interior head, so when your with a girl, she feels pleasure and YOU do too.

HOPE this helps.

8. aligator4

aligator4 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah 220483, thanks for your taking the time to post and your advice. What exactly is a penis extenstion? I will surely have to find some way to restran myself with my masturbation "practise".

9. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to be semi-cut. but when hard, my skin sort of stayed back all the time. during sex

Ask your girlfriend to try to hold your shaft skin back as you thrust in and out, this way, your remaining foreskin should say behind the head and keep head exposed for both the in and out strokes.

When you were uncut, what was sex like ?

10. aligator4

aligator4 New Member

Albums:
    I had trouble ejaculating too, but it felt more pleasurable while I was involved with, whilst doing it that is, and more pleasurable certainly to the touch. But I was quite young and didn't have a lot of sexual encounters, plus the fact that the frenulum being short and breaking up and bleeding made it hard to. All in all though I felt, well intact...

SirConcis, when you say you were semi-cut does that mean you no longer are? And when you say that she should hold the foreskin back, that would be too laborious if she had to do it in every position though.

11. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Jack, from your pics your skin doesn't look that loose. You probably just need it a LITTLE tighter.

Have you tried a cock ring? I have something like this:

NORTHBOUND LEATHER - NorthBound.com - Makers of fine leather clothing, lingerie and kinky dungeon gear - For Play ::Genital ::Ball Stretch Cockring

My boyfriend is uncut with a REALLY long foreskin that covers the head when hard. The cockring does two things. First, it will make your cock harder, thicker and longer. It will also tighten up skin a bit because your cock is stretching every which way. You will have the hardest cock you've ever hard. Since you mentioned you are concerned with your head, it will also make it larger as well.

Second, if you pull the skin back tight and then put the cock ring on, it will hold the skin back while you are doing your thing. On my BF, it will keep his foreskin back so securely he looks cut.

You might really want to consider long and hard about getting re-cut. I mean, do you want to take the chance that it will be LESS sensitive then now and make the problem even worse?

Draft saved Draft deleted