Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out PUA stuff, Mystery, Stylez and apply what you need to..Has worked wonders for me, cause you really learn not to focus on the "one", you pretty much work the odds game, amongst tons of other shit .. You will bag any 6-7 out there, and have much better luck with 8,9's ..

I use a modified mystery method, awesome stuff.

reallybigcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out PUA stuff, Mystery, Stylez and apply what you need to..Has worked wonders for me, cause you really learn not to focus on the "one", you pretty much work the odds game, amongst tons of other shit .. You will bag any 6-7 out there, and have much better luck with 8,9's ..

i didnt understand a single word of that...:confused:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sick of getting turned down, i need some advice, how to you guys pick up chicks?
Pm me. I dont feel like discussing this at length in public.

Oh snap a fellow pua? I wasnt expecting that.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

He means go out , maybe some will come up to you.

Just this evening two came up to me, but wanted some money for the bus so I just gave them my monthly bus pass. It was expiring tonight at midnight, so it was no big deal anyways. Better then letting it go to waste..

I had good luck at the mall.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Translation (from a 48yo):

Over recent years "picking up girls" has moved towards being a science. Lots of pop psychology & even training courses are available.

Most notable is the top selling book about pickup artists called The Game by Neil Strauss Amazon.com: The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists (9780060554736): Neil Strauss: Books
Style is a character in the book.

"Mystery" is a friend of Neil Strauss & a noted pick up artist. Mystery (pickup artist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-----------------

Then I read some of this stuff, I realised I had adopted a lot of "beta Male" behaviour over the years. Its stuff you are never taught, its just how to develop your social persona over the years, many of these behaviours you never think about.

Its very difficult to change some aspects of personality such as whether you are an extrovert or introvert. These method focus on aspects of character that can be changed, with a focus on attracting women.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PUA means Pick Up Artist. There was a show about a guy who was dressed really stupid named Mystery who was trying to teach geeks to pick up women. Honestly, the only things that most of those guys needed to be taught was how to dress and groom themselves and how to act confidently and not creep women out when they talked to them. Those guys really could only improve.

PUA stuff is a mixture of actual good advice with straight up stupid advice, and each guru has their own take on it. For example, negging would never work with me. Then again, maybe I'm not the kind of woman that you want, and maybe that would work to get women that you do want. I don't know what you're like or what kind of woman that you're looking for.

Here's a man's perspective: My husband thinks that those techniques would attract women that wouldn't interest him. He thinks that those techniques attract very specific personality types. That might not be the personality type that you want to attract. Most PUA techniques manipulate certain kinds of people who need attention. He said that he really thinks that a lot of the techniques would really turn a woman like me off (He actually just mentioned negging, too. Great minds...)

Those numbers (6, 7, 8, 9) rate women on a 1-10 scale.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
be groomed, clean, wear clothes that fit, don't swamp the cologne on. be yourself, be polite. be a good listener, and know a few jokes. women like guys who can make them laugh. your lpsg name "reallybig cock" means you should have a nice bulge. wear some jeans/pants that will show that, nothing super tight. just last nite, I was standing to the right off a 28 yo gal that I know and on her left was a 42 yo gal, the gal in the middle went to the john and stood up, opening the line of sight between the 42 yo & myself a little more. while the 28 yo finished what she was saying to me, the 42 yo checked my crotch twice. as soon as the 28 yo moved off the 42 yo introduced herself to me. her eyes again dropping to my crotch while doing so. we chit chatted for a few minutes(that's how I know her age) and no nothing happened. I left with 2 buddies to a bar with a band. and after a half hour at the other bar, I got a pat on the butt, and finger hooked in my back pocket. I turned and guess who??? the 42 yo. later up at the bar, the 28 yo(she was there also) said the 42 yo liked me. btw, I'm 58 yrs young. I'll go slow and see were it goes. quiet confidence is something women look for.

ps oh, and don't try to hard. I almost always had the best luck when I wasn't really trying to hook up. don't try to get laid the first time you meet, altho that can & does happen.

Last edited:

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the poster above stated...good hygiene, decent clothes, be yourself.

Walk up and say "Hi, I'm INSERT NAME HERE, pleased to meet you" or something. You'll know then by the response if she's interested or not.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Translation (from a 48yo):

Over recent years "picking up girls" has moved towards being a science. Lots of pop psychology & even training courses are available.

Most notable is the top selling book about pickup artists called The Game by Neil Strauss Amazon.com: The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists (9780060554736): Neil Strauss: Books
Style is a character in the book.

"Mystery" is a friend of Neil Strauss & a noted pick up artist. Mystery (pickup artist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-----------------

Then I read some of this stuff, I realised I had adopted a lot of "beta Male" behaviour over the years. Its stuff you are never taught, its just how to develop your social persona over the years, many of these behaviours you never think about.

Its very difficult to change some aspects of personality such as whether you are an extrovert or introvert. These method focus on aspects of character that can be changed, with a focus on attracting women.

So, I read the first couple chapters in the book, and I can see that working on women that are used to attention and crave it, which are usually pretty attractive girls... but I see it not working on many more girls which are probably more interesting. So maybe decent for getting laid by a chick thats wanting to get laid at a club, but not so decent for everything else I think.

Although, after reading that bit... I think I used to know a PUA. He had lines and gave me lines to break the ice and everything. Got numbers out the ass too, even though he had a girlfriend (the fact he had a girlfriend and was still doing it made me want to not follow in his footsteps though).

I need to get out more though... I think that the 3 second rule they mention would be the main thing to help me (approach a girl within 3 seconds of seeing her so you dont chicken out)

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PUA stuff is a mixture of actual good advice with straight up stupid advice, and each guru has their own take on it. For example, negging would never work with me.

I'd never heard of that before - it sounds horrible! I guarantee it wouldn't work with me, and I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't appreciate it either.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never heard of that before - it sounds horrible! I guarantee it wouldn't work with me, and I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't appreciate it either.

Thats the magic of it, you would never know its being done to you. It would all be fluid as can be on your end ;)

It helps crossing that barrier that so many women throw up, sorta the obstacle course you guys seem to have before us men are allowed to show you what we have to offer.

Its sorta turns the tables and makes you guys qualify to us instead of the other way around.

Sure helped me with my biggest fear, AA (approach anxiety)

@Gecko4lif, we need to go sarging some time...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this idea that there's some sort of secret to picking up. There's no secret. There's no random thing you can do or say that instantly melts women and turns them in to slathering sex zombies. All you can do is present yourself as best as you can. It'll either work or it won't, and that depends as much on her as it does on you. Frankly, anyone who tells you otherwise is selling you snake oil - and if you buy it, the shame's on you.

Dude, just get out there and talk to women. Flatter them, sure, but make sure it's from the heart. (Remember that lines sound fake because they are fake.) But mostly, just be you. The honest, fun you who all your friends like. That's not going to attract every woman out there, but that's just math. Most people are not meant to be with each other. You will, however, attract women who are attracted to your type - and in the end that's what you want, isn't it?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont be afraid to get rejected, because EVERYONE gets rejected, accept for professional athletes, successful artists, and guys with more that $3 million in the bank, nobody bats over .500

meet new women, dont go out to try and set up a date as soon as you meet a girl, but go in with a game plan ... a girl knows within 5 minutes of meeting a guy if she would hook up with you, so keep the conversation short and light ... and dont waste your time with girls you know are not interested in you (if you've known her for more than a week and she isn't trying to hook up with you, she is not into you, so keep it moving)

if you are out at a party/bar/social etc. dont get hung up on 1 girl because it will only leave you stuck

never "chase" women, its not attractive, let them chase you, you need to be a challenge to them, make them want to date you

start going to the gym on a regular basis (at least 3 times a week) to make yourself fit, being fat is not attractive

start grooming yourself and make personal hygiene important (keep hair neat, wear clean clothes, etc) never step out the house with out at least looking presentable because where ever there are people, there are oppratunities to meet women, so look your best

when you look your best you will feel confident, and that is the number 1 attraction, confidence, NOT cocky .. be sure of yourself, dont be sorry for your actions (unless you were being a douche of course), make statements and stick by them, have a good posture, look people in the eyes when your speak, talk slowly and clearly etc.

all these things will help you get women