Need advice on shaving my shaft

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've lost a significant amount of weight over the last year and started to notice that there was hair on my shaft...I realized I wasn't getting hairier, but more of my shaft was exposed as my fat pad has reduced in size, so the hair moved "up" so to speak.

Anyway, this past weekend, I was expecting company late on Saturday night and figured that shaving a little of my pubic hair would be a courteous thing to do just in case I was getting some head. I didn't want anyone complaining about hair getting caught in their mouth if I was getting sucked...so I hopped in the shower with a BIC razor and shaving gel for sensitive skin. The hair came off where I needed it to (I didn't shave it all off) and let's just say that later that night, no one had to pick any hair out of their teeth...

...Fast-forward a few days later and now I'm seeing a few razor bumps on my shaft where I shaved 3 days ago. They're not huge, but they're noticable and look really gross. I didn't want to put any after-shave or bump stopper on my penis because of the sting, but I need advice on a proper way to get rid of them. Some advice on how to properly shave my shaft without having to worry about ingrown hair would be appreciated too.

I know this sounds insane, but I couldn't exactly ask advice about this IRL...Thanks in advance

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i first started shaving down there that would happen, i would let it grow back until the bumps were gone, then wet the hair and soften it longer with the gel and go for it again, and i use the 3+ blades. and eventually the more often i shave, the less bumps i have, now i shave my shaft and balls pretty much at least every other time i shower and there's no problems.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have one of those little battery-operated ear-hair trimmers. It works fine, and no bumps or nicks.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bumps come from being a virgin shaver. I like to use the razor, preferably a female razor. take it easy on yourself because if you ever nick yourself down there its a possibility a boil will form over the cut.