Need advice on size and shape

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Hungmonkey26: I am 26, 5'11", 195lbs, and my penis is 7.5 inches long and 6 inches around (2 inches wide). My penis sticks out staight, parralel to my body and curves down like Gonzo's nose. I need advice on a couple of points...

Curve - is this ok, sexy, odd? I've heard that this kind of downward slope feels better for women (especially from behind).

Size - I know that I am above average, but I still feel that I "barely" am. I have wanted to try penis enlargement pills/devices many times. Should I? How big is is too big? How big should I go? I was thinking 8.5 or 9 inches, but I'm worried about gaining more girth, it has already caused me some problems with past girlfriends (just oral).

2. Imported

Gold Member

Hungmonkey26: lol... um... anyone care to reply?

3. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

Hey Monkey,

Well here's a bit of an anwer for you. I have heard more than once that many women consider girth and shape to be much more significant than actual length. That includes the curve you were talking about. Re: size and growing bigger. I am 11" long by 6.5 - 7 around when erect. You should know that huge size can be a huge hinderance rather than a blessing at times. I don't know about enlargement plls. I have always thought they were BS. People talk on here about pumping and jelqing, but I don't do either, so I can't comment on either.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Hungmonkey26: If it helps to get any responses to my request for advice, I posed pica on my profile

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice