Need advice on size and shape

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Hungmonkey26: I am 26, 5'11", 195lbs, and my penis is 7.5 inches long and 6 inches around (2 inches wide). My penis sticks out staight, parralel to my body and curves down like Gonzo's nose. I need advice on a couple of points...

Curve - is this ok, sexy, odd? I've heard that this kind of downward slope feels better for women (especially from behind).

Size - I know that I am above average, but I still feel that I "barely" am. I have wanted to try penis enlargement pills/devices many times. Should I? How big is is too big? How big should I go? I was thinking 8.5 or 9 inches, but I'm worried about gaining more girth, it has already caused me some problems with past girlfriends (just oral).

2. Imported

Gold Member

Hungmonkey26: lol... um... anyone care to reply?

3. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

Hey Monkey,

Well here's a bit of an anwer for you. I have heard more than once that many women consider girth and shape to be much more significant than actual length. That includes the curve you were talking about. Re: size and growing bigger. I am 11" long by 6.5 - 7 around when erect. You should know that huge size can be a huge hinderance rather than a blessing at times. I don't know about enlargement plls. I have always thought they were BS. People talk on here about pumping and jelqing, but I don't do either, so I can't comment on either.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Hungmonkey26: If it helps to get any responses to my request for advice, I posed pica on my profile

Draft saved Draft deleted