Need advice on this...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by darkadonis42, Feb 26, 2007.

1. darkadonis42

darkadonis42 New Member

I am giving up all sexual releases for Lent.

Any tips on making it through the 40 days?

No haters please.

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

remember to refill the ice-cube tray!

3. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had no sexual activity for 8 months back 2001(stress related to job). 40 days is a piece of cake. Find a hobby to occupy your mind.

4. darkadonis42

darkadonis42 New Member

This includes the solo one as well...by the way.

5. FootballJock20

FootballJock20 New Member

Dude, take it from a good Episcopalian boy, God does not want you to stop jerking off!

6. dannymawg

Gold Member

Longest I was ever "master of my domain" was 30 days. I thought I was gonna flip out.

If you're giving up sexual "releases" - then learn the ol... who was that, Kinsey? The squeeze all the blood out of the head thing? For premature ejaculators?

Then again, that only worked for 30 days but man what a nut when it happened :biggrin1:

7. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

You should've given up something you didn't like. That's what I used to do when I was in Catholic school. You made a difficult choice here. Is it possible to choose something else last-minute?

8. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Find something else to give up for Lent. Don't damage the health of your prostate. I takes about five ejaculations a week to keep it healthy. That's about twenty-seven ejacs that you will miss. Too many.

9. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    well i think it will be good to give it up then after the 40 days get your sex partner and you will have an extremely hot time. I gave it up for about 4 months when i was 20 and after that i had a 3 way with 2 girls and i will tell ya i was able to cum 5 times in 3 hours major loads too, really hot.

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Cheer up bud...

40 days for Lent is nothing...you could always have it worse and be me: a terrible Catholic.

...OB

11. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

Ive gone 38 days, so all I can really say is its a bitch to make it to 40 no matter what people say. Pick up a hobby with a lot of activity, like exercise for example? lol.

The sex after the 40 days is great though...

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

God gave you your penis I think he'd want you to use it, give up something he didn't make like courgettes.

13. HungNAZ

HungNAZ New Member

As another Episcopalian boy (not so sure about the good part tho), I agree with FootballJock. God does not want you to stop. If he did he wouldn't have made it feel so good.

Since we're a week into lent and haven't heard otherwise, I'll assume you really did give up sexual release. I feel for your family, friends and co-workers. Pretty much all you can do is have your time completely occupied. Wake up later in the morning so you don't have the time to deal with the temptation of morning wood. In the evening and on weekends, stay in public places. Another solution is to burn the candle at both ends so you don't have time and are exhausted. This could cause some serious, unforseen consequences.

Why did you pick that of all things?? I thought it was just the Mormons who couldn't masturbate. Now I'm definitely going to appreciate my times a little more. Good luck.

14. darkadonis42

darkadonis42 New Member

This is definitely not religious.

I just want to try it. To say I did it.

Then I'll be all, "Yeah I did that."

15. Onslow

Gold Member

First and foremost, stay away from the internet or at the very least internet boards and forums that discuss sex.

The method I used was not one I would recommend since it involved tubes and a hospital stay.

Beyond that, watch documentaries on subjects which tend to bore you to tears. The first few days have passed so you're on your way.

16. darkadonis42

darkadonis42 New Member

Sooo, basically, this one.

17. JMeister

JMeister Member

Spend 40 days researching sex transmutation or move to Boston for two months. Either way you'll be all set.

18. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Sex is a natural bodily function. Not a vise or a sin. Our God means for us to exercise our bodies which includes sex. If you are wanting to give somthing up, my suggestion would be self pleasure. Not sex. If you are in a relationship with a lover, sex is a must! If you are not in a relationship you still need to empty your prostate... I don't care what Rome says... Give up something like hate, or cable TV which is full of lies. Or if you feel like jacking off for self pleasure... don't do it, save that for true love. Give youself, your passion to the love of your life. Sex is a natural normal thing that can not be given up!!!!

19. darkadonis42

darkadonis42 New Member

Not in a relationship, so this is really just limited to masturbation.

20. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

darkadonis42. I'm not sure that attempting to give up sexual releases for Lent is either wise or likely to be beneficial. Surely it would be better to concentrate on doing something positive like supporting a charity of your choice or giving up some of your time to help someone out with shopping or gardening or something else useful. Perhaps you might take the opportunity to make a rule of going to church on a day or at a time when you wouldn't normally. A lot of churches hold special services during Lent which are aimed at people who want to develop their spitituality or take something new up.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted