Need advice, suggestions

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have started seeing this girl who I like a lot, but the sex is a problem. She can't handle me or at least won't let me fuck her hard or fast. She tells me to stop if I am going to hard, or pushes at me. Obviously I don't want to hurt her, but the problem is I can't cum when I fuck slow. So when we have sex, after she cums I end up having to jerk off on her or have her suck me or jerk me, not nearly as satisfying. Any suggestions on how to get her used to me or how I can cum while fucking slower/easier?

Thanks

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you diving in too quickly and maybe she is not warmed up yet? I know that I experienced this years ago before I learned how to take my time and give her PLENTY of foreplay. Or maybe you should experiment with toher more comfortable positions for her. My wife is like this. In certain positions I have to keep it long and slow then in other positions I am able to bang it out the ballpark.

God luck with that. I hope it works out for you two.

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks, but I don't think its a foreplay issue, but you might be right with the positions. What positions do you find work better?

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, but I don't think its a foreplay issue, but you might be right with the positions. What positions do you find work better?

With us, I need to stick with good ol' missionary to do any deep dick drilling:biggrin1: When I do doggy with her it is uncomfortable for her.

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Outch! Man, that's deep bro! Unfortionatly, I don't have and advise for you because I don't fuck girls and pussy..I'm gay! But! I can say that if you just try something different like that dude said up there, you'll work it out, okai? I'm sorry to hear that man!

Also, if you wanna join my group "Techniques & Strategies", read my signatre and join! We have all kinds of trinks for jerking off and trying to make more cum and more!! Check it out! Thanks man.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have started seeing this girl who I like a lot, but the sex is a problem. She can't handle me or at least won't let me fuck her hard or fast. She tells me to stop if I am going to hard, or pushes at me. Obviously I don't want to hurt her, but the problem is I can't cum when I fuck slow. So when we have sex, after she cums I end up having to jerk off on her or have her suck me or jerk me, not nearly as satisfying. Any suggestions on how to get her used to me or how I can cum while fucking slower/easier?

Thanks

perhaps if you re-read your own words from a woman's perspective you will find your answer. Your very first words are the sex is a problem because she can't handle you. I'd suggest taking a point of view from an objective 3rd party and whoop there it is

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
perhaps if you re-read your own words from a woman's perspective you will find your answer. Your very first words are the sex is a problem because she can't handle you. I'd suggest taking a point of view from an objective 3rd party and whoop there it is

SRDUDE, are you saying that Aveguy is being selfish with what he said? If that is what you are trying to say, I totally don't agree with that. I see it as he wants the sex to be good for his girl. I see it as she is more in pain by taking his dick then pleasure from taking it. He wants to fix this so she is happy and he is happy which I don't see as selfish. Sex is a part of a relationship so you want it to be good for the whole party.

Aveguy, I would say take the advice from borntobeking and try different positions if you don't think it is the foreplay. See if that helps. Good luck, man!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What positions do you find work better?

I strongly suggest you guys experiment. Try every position under the sun. It's like homework, but awesome.

Also, don't be too down on coming on (instead of in) your girlfriend. You're seriously limiting the chances of an accidental pregnancy that way.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you're on top, having to go slow, and she cums. next time after she cums, put her on top, say you're tired, say your back hurts. tell her to finish you, "fuck me as good as I fuck you."

years ago, when my wife was still my gf, we were in bed, and as I started to mount, she pushed me down on the bed. "you been fucking me so good, I'm gonna fuck you good ." and she did. I laid on my back, and she gave my cock a work out. it was good for both of us, she came several times,as did I. I think that nite we found we were made for each other.

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
God, I can only hope that works. Sounds sooo hot, thanks man.

so you're on top, having to go slow, and she cums. next time after she cums, put her on top, say you're tired, say your back hurts. tell her to finish you, "fuck me as good as I fuck you."

years ago, when my wife was still my gf, we were in bed, and as I started to mount, she pushed me down on the bed. "you been fucking me so good, I'm gonna fuck you good ." and she did. I laid on my back, and she gave my cock a work out. it was good for both of us, she came several times,as did I. I think that nite we found we were made for each other.