Need Advice: Taking it up the ass for the first time

Small Hound

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, I have had anal sex with 4 women... 2 of them seemed to like it.... the others were in so much discomfort it turned me off entirely.

Now I have some new friends and one of them would like to fuck me in my ass!

I am feeling hot for this and am not sure how to prepare... mentally or otherwise.

All posts with advice will be appreciated.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use plenty of lube. Try to have him loosen you up with a finger, then two, and finally 3. If you are in discomfort with 3 fingers, it's not going to work. Finally, if you do get to penile insertion, go very slow at first, and allow yourself time to relax.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Small Hound said:
Now I have some new friends and one of them would like to fuck me in my ass! I am feeling hot for this and am not sure how to prepare... mentally or otherwise.All posts with advice will be appreciated.

The interesting thing about men getting fucked is that most do enjoy it whether straight or gay! It's mostly a prostate thing and all men have prostates! If you are mentally up for this, then you will doubtless enjoy it immensely. Let the guy loosen up your ass and even tongue it if he wants.. definitely get fingered first and everything will go in smoothly and you will get really turned on by it! Give feedback to your lover so he gives you enough.. but not too much cock the first go round! One word of caution.. some first timers are so turned on by anal sex that they throw caution to the wind and end up very sore afterwards.. go a little slow first time and even hold back .. until you see how your ass holds up...after your first time offering up your behind! Oh yes, clean out (douche) your behind with a water - syringe in advance! :cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
The interesting thing about men getting fucked is that most do enjoy it whether straight or gay! It's mostly a prostate thing and all men have prostates! If you are mentally up for this, then you will doubtless enjoy it immensely. Let the guy loosen up your ass and even tongue it if he wants.. definitely get fingered first and everything will go in smoothly and you will get really turned on by it! Give feedback to your lover so he gives you enough.. but not too much cock the first go round! One word of caution.. some first timers are so turned on by anal sex that they throw caution to the wind and end up very sore afterwards.. go a little slow first time and even hold back .. until you see how your ass holds up...after your first time offering up your behind!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

I have bottomed a couple times, but I have yet to enjoy it, I guess the guy who fucked me just couldnt find my prostate or something, lol

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The secret lies in the person that "breaks you in".

Handled well and methodically it will be a wonderful experience and you will grow from it and yearn for more.

Not handled by an proper exponent will mar the occasion and make future attempts an upheaval.

I would make sure that the lover that wants to introduce you to this new foray is not selfish and wants to offer you as much pleasure as he wants to derive.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just agree that if you say stop, then he stops. Mostly have done the penetrating but have been penetrated a couple of times. The first couple of times (if they are large) isn't easy or comfortable. Lots of lube lots of patience and lots of slow penetration. It will teach you how to approach penetration with others who have not been fuked, but want to try.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A man's butt enjoys foreplay. If the guy really wants your ass, and understands you aren't the quick lube and poke type, and if he's really into your ass, he'll kiss it and lick it and massage it and take it slow and easy. Other rougher scenarios can be cool if both are on the same wavelength (a pc nod to the roughsex folks)...lol.

George W. Tush

Just Browsing
Media
Lots of foreplay. Lots of lube. Remember, it's all in your mind. If you're feeling adventurous and want it, then he'll slide right in. If you are mentally resisting it, your ass will be tight, tight, tight. He'll push. It will hurt. You'll resist more. And on and on. If you're not into it, then it won't work.

the_real_atm

Experimental Member
Media
The main thing is to relax and focus on relaxing your hole. Also, as he's gently applying pressure with his penis, you should push as if you're trying to use the bathroom. That will automatically relax the sphincter muscle and allow your hole to open up easier. When I was a little boy there was an adult male in my life that broke me in on anal sex. He was a good teacher, I have never experienced pain during anal sex.

dmac35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bum in that air works best - slowly is the key for first timers. I might suggest a dildo cock so you know what you like and how you might do. Push your bum hole open as the cock slides in. Once the cock head pops in - it starts to feel really hot.

Hey guys, interesting thread.

Got fucked up the ass by a 19 year old tonight. I loved most of it but he kept pushing too hard. Wish I'd hooked up with an older guy now.

BDHB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOTS of lube, and foreplay. The kind of lube is very important to me. My ass gets easily irritated with lubes that are pure silicone base. Water base, poppers, foreplay and relax!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOTS of lube, and foreplay. The kind of lube is very important to me. My ass gets easily irritated with lubes that are pure silicone base. Water base, poppers, foreplay and relax!

See i am the opposite: silicone? No problem. Most pure water based? i get irritation after a bit.

then again i also Hate being fingered as a prelude to sex. After? fine. before? only 2 times has it not been unpleasant.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Although, it's not my fave thing to do, I've done it a few times over the years. In my mind, it depends on your partner and how patient they are willing to be. My best was with a guy that was the perfect length and thickness. (around 6 and not very thick) He was great with foreplay, slipped it right in, and it felt amazing. Honestly, i haven;t had it that good since then, so I don't bother much anymore. I really like to top a nice hairy ass.