Need Advice: Taking it up the ass for the first time

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guess with 6 years of experience,

talking re the OPs 6 years ago he asked for advice, and there is a thread running on lpsg at the moment about 'cleaning the ass'

jamie green

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night was my first time. Lots of lube and took it slowly. We had lots of foreplay and he fingered me for some time before inserting his cock. At first I didn't think he'd get in but all of a sudden his cock was fully inside me. What a feeling! After a while we took a break and then did it again a hour later. Not sore at all this morning which I was worried about. Am now versatile!

bi200069

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to be fucked in my ass. I was 14 the first time and have been fucked many times since, sometimes while doing a 69 with a woman and sometimes with a guy. Sometimes, if he goes in too soon, it hurts, but I ask him to take it out and then put it back in and it is great. I like it doggie style but as long as I get fucked, I enjoy it.

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My 2 cents - and I think that its already been said, take you time (he needs to take his time), lube, lube, lube, and whatever you do, don't forget to breath slowly, deeply and regularly at least until he gets in and you get adjusted.

After that, you'll find yourself pushing back to meet his thrusts.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Physically: Lots of Lube, and Ease it in SLOWLY and let your ass adjust to the cock. Once you get opened up a bit let him start to slide in and out, you'll find your rhythm together. Fingering/tonguing it for awhile first is a good idea.

Mentally: I can't help you there.. All I can say is never do anything you're not truly comfortable doing.

If you go through with it, Have Fun!!