Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need advice to be more of a man than what I am. People think I am gay and I started thinking I was gay but I find my self kinda grossed out about that life style, its not for me. I need a father figure to help me change my life. If anyone has ideas how I can become a better man and help me see the stright side of my life because I am just not gay. send an email.

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And probably a 'father figure' isn't the most fantastic way to get help... :p

Seriously though, just relax. That's all! And fuck some women. I bet there are some killer brothels in New York.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need advice to be more of a man than what I am. People think I am gay and I started thinking I was gay but I find my self kinda grossed out about that life style, its not for me. I need a father figure to help me change my life. If anyone has ideas how I can become a better man and help me see the stright side of my life because I am just not gay. send an email.

I'm guessing you were either raised in a very narrow-minded small town or a very religious family, possibly both. You have been fretting about your sexuality for months now.

Your answers in the following threads show just how confused you are:
Proper Comments
Am I Gay
Becoming Bi or Gay due to letdown

However this blog really says it all. I think you're gay and because of societal or familial pressures you think being gay is wrong. It's not! Just come out of the closet and be done with it.

Gay don't work for me

Posted 1 Hour Ago at 08:14 PM by horny6.5
The other day I meet an old friend him and I had a litte fun. After we did this and that I left I was thinking on the way home I feel like it not for me. I am really confused I get hard when I look at guys and pictures of cocks but when I get there and suck on the cock it feels like its not me. Maybe I am str8 but how do you explain getting hard from looking at a cock. I dont think being bi or gay is me maybe I am just in that curious stage.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
What about being yourself, mate?

I don't think that the others' opinion on your sexuality should bother you: just live it how you like it, no matter how it appears.

BEsides there is not just a black/white gay/straight division in the world: everybody has a masculine and a feminine component, and, on my opinion, a man can have an evident feminine component without being gay.

If the way you are makes you deel uncomfortable, maybe there is something more than sexuality, it might be that you still have to build your personality and self acceptance.

It takes a long time, and major blows (defeats) are almost mandatory: life is one rocky path, but you are not alone. Actually it would be better for you to find a "paternal figure" out there in the real world, because a hand on your shoulder, or a sympathetic glance usually do more than 10.000 words.

Take care and let me know.