Need advice.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Goggleguy, Feb 25, 2009.

?

Do you think i'm gay.

Poll closed Mar 3, 2009.
  1. No

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Super Yes!!!LULZ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Goggleguy

Goggleguy New Member

I have something to get off of my chest but I'm not sure where to start with all this.For the last while maybe a year or so I've been questioning my sexuality. I'm pretty sure that it's because ppl all think i'm gay for the most part.I'm a good looking guy and maybe ppl think i should be all alpha male because of it through i'm passive(pussy) I've always wanted women it's almost all i think about besides weither or not i'm gay, and i suppose i'm a total horn dog but i've never been all that confident because i spent my youth being picked on and put down by everyone i know.But like i've said i'm confused about it now.Do you suppose i'm in denial about it.I mean whats the criteria for being a repressed homosexual.I've never fantasised about a man(though i've thought about it because i consider it a possiability it never seemed appitizing though)never gotten an erection from say seeing a picture of a dood's memeber on this site.Is their a possability these ppl are seeing something in me that i can't or won't.Please give me a real answer no trolling.Also i do consider myself a bit bi in that i could probably make out with a guy but going all the way probably not.

#1 Goggleguy, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  2. pym

pym New Member

From what you say{if you are honost and forthcoming} You sound very straight to me.
    Maybe shy, and need to get over that. You did'nt say how old you are. Comes a time though......you should be hooking up with a gal.
    If you need an outside opinion on what turns you on though.....maybe i'm wrong.
    I'm coming from a 100% hetero outlook though. My fantasies always involve a woman. And yeah sure.....watching a video of a woman getting railed by a dude gets my horns up too.....But that is completely normal for any hetero.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would certainly with "PYM."

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think you are a nice honest man and you should learn to listen to your own instincts about how you define yourself and not others. Listen to your own voice and heart it will never fail you!

5. Xcuze

Gold Member

I really do not understand why people have to make their sexuality so complicated. If anything is driven by pure instinct its your sexual inclinations. Forget about labels & other peoples opinions. Just go wherever your mind & cock take you.

6. Florida Boy

Gold Member

in my opinion, since you asked, I think you're straight. Your problem is primarily one of shyness. Don't let other people pigeonhole you.

7. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    From what you've said, I definitely don't think you're gay. You just pay too much attention to what other people think.

Steve

8. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Doesn't really matter what other people think. If you like girls, then you like girls and vice versa. This isn't something other people can decide for you. You know how you feel.

9. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^ Totally agree!

When you j/o, do you think about boys or girls?
    Of the times you've had sex (assuming you have) was it with a boy or girl?
    Fundamentally, what turns you on... boys or girls?

If you're a guy and you like to think provocative thoughts about other guys....
    then you're gay. The definition is literally that black and white.

10. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    The criteria for being a repressed homosexual is longing for cock but being too scared/ashamed to do anything about it.

You sound straight to me, but it's something that only you can decide.

Draft saved Draft deleted