Need advice..

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LuvMensCocks, Mar 25, 2010.

  1. LuvMensCocks

    LuvMensCocks New Member

    May 6, 2008
    Likes Received:
    So Cal
    Going to the Dr. tomorrow to talk with her about ED problems. Not nervous about it, Just need to make sure I get the help I need. Dr's nowadays tend to talk you out of chemical help. Years of out of control diabetes and high BP have made it difficult to get and maintain erections. I had a sample pack of 20mg Cyalis that did little to nothing for me.

    I am finally well controlled and bp is well maintained. I am eager to return to a "Normal" sex life. To the questions...

    What meds do they prescribe for guys with BP issues?

    What are the chances for the emergency room visits with the "Perma-Hardon" issue?

    She won't ask to handle my junk will she? I am far to modest to let my female GP handle my fruit basket. Talking about it is one thing, showing is another.

    I am just preparing for my visit and want to be ready. Any info you can provide will be helpful. Having difficulty in the dick department is mentally stressful.

    Thanks everyone.
  2. joe bltsflk

    joe bltsflk Member

    Mar 19, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Probably should see a specialist instead of a GP. Modesty may hinder treatment, so don't worry about the gender of a doctor: worry about her/his competence.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice