need advice

emojobo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to have a more active sex life with my girlfriend but she says that I need to be more self centered and compulsive. I don't really know how to do this mainly because ive always tried not to be selfish and don't really know how. I really want to be able to please her and would appreciate any ideas on things i could do with her.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, i find all that ''i just want to please you'' stuff a MAJOR turn off.

leave my damn clit alone and fuck me like an animal!

have you considered the amount of pressure you put her under when you make the whole thing about pleasing her?

maybe you two are just sexually incompatible.

or maybe there's an inner viking you can tap into, throw her on the bed & ravish her like you're a starving man and she's an all you can eat buffet.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think she meant impulsive, not compulsive, and the best way to do it is stop listening to your head and listen to your dick more. when youre horny, tell her you and that you want to fuck her right then.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep what the others have said. Your lady is wanting you to step up, take control and be assertive. It means; "stop asking me questions" while doing the nasty, talk dirty, get your groove on and fuck her senseless.

Sort of like I'd like to do a few fellow members here :wink:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Switch it up. One night don't ask, just start making out with her. Put her hand on your cock and show her the motion you want her to do. Finger her until she is wet and plunge it in her. Don't worry about lasting, just fuck her like you mean it.

If she is sitting on the bed, stick your cock in her face and say I want you to suck me.

If she is in the kitchen, come in and take her to the floor and initiate sex. Another way would be while she is cooking to come in and start massaging her tits through her top and bra.

Sometimes you can go down on her, until she cums, other times make it all about you.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What great responses from the women. Absolutely on target. All of this wimpy 'I just want to please you. I am not going to think about me." Forget that. The women on Oprah talk like that but not real women. Real women want real men to really be about just taking them and having raw, powerful, intense sex....no talking about needs and interviewing them...Just do it. Stop watching The View and Oprah and Rachael Ray. Get it on.